Customize

London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by XanonX, Jun 6, 2009.

1. XanonX Member

Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

2 female police came over and asked to look at our fliers to make sure we wernt spreading hatespeech, apart from that they then went away.
  2. Namenlos Member

She was the one that scowled at me at the last main raid D:<

That's not her, I'm sorry. Different facial structure; EBG has smaller eyes, a shorter face, she looks to have bigger.. um, those foldy bits above the eyelids, her philtrum is much shorter, too.
  3. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Hmmm... now I'm intrigued. You can bet your hat that the Scilons called the plod at the first sign of an EFG mask, so I wonder if Basil's call to Jim Moore earlier this week resulted in them being told "Yes, we know they're there, now kindly fuck off and stop wasting our time"
  4. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

They came, they asked politely that we be careful not to block the pavement, they left.

Win.
  5. XanonX Member

and that. They also said to make sure we kept a small number of people.
  6. Anon-007 Member

Culties are just soooo attractive and stylish. Not.

Although it does make you wonder what she was like before she took the evil Scilon Blue pill ;)

0606faiil-1.jpg
  7. XanonX Member

back off, shes a fucking babe
  8. Anon-007 Member

I didn't know you were an Alaskan resident XanonX ;)
  9. XanonX Member

LOL'd o shi-

Well, you learn new things every day;)
  10. afternon Member

They were two rather cute WPC's...I hoped they'd come back!
  11. afternon Member

Mini raid was lots of fun- I particularly enjoyed yelling "this is the session- start- there are no OT's- that's it"!
    Also "start- FLUNK" that's gotta play with their conditioning...
    Also- vaguely recognising one of the $cilons from somewhere then realising it's Vicky BOyce who rapidly vanished into the org when reminded that stealing signs from a disabled man is not big or clever..

Looking forward to troll gear ...
    Expect awesome!
  12. Heretic Member

Sorry i missed it i woke up late and i contacted drunkjedi/jfp/drarsepurger (donno what name she uses on here) and none of them were at the raid so i didn't have anyone elses number so couldn't find out where you'd all be :(
  13. Anonymous Member

there s always next time but today was a win
  14. chrisanon Member

I have definitely seen a photo of Epic Butt Girl before. There's a British guy who has a photo site of Scilons, and there was a blog about an Eastern Euro woman who was having problems with family. SHe had an Eastern Euro last name, too. I'll try to find these sites again; I can't remember now.
  15. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Yes, Maggie is on the bottom left. She is (as of 3 years ago at least) responsible for all scieno booksales in UK, including getting books sold in bookstores (i.e. WH Smith's, airports, etc.). When the "bookathons" started in 2005 she was responsible for training Saint Hill staff on how to perform the "stress tests" so they could be shipped off to London on weekends to do these in the streets. She would go to London with them so it is not unusual for her to be there. I assume she has the same post now and is working in the same capacity, but I cannot confirm that.
  16. Anonymous Member

bah, I was up till 4 in the morning the night before drinking and playing hero quest and I still made it (encase your wondering I was the evil wizard and I beat the shit out of those stupid players, unfortunately the elf escaped on one hit point, using a potion of speed to out run my mummy and zombie that would have cut him off the exit otherwise).

Caught my last train out of London then fell asleep and woke up at the end of the line, thankfully the train was heading back to London and the end of the line wasn't too far past where I live.
  17. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

rimmer1.jpg

...I rolled a four and a two!
  18. Fuckeye Member

I'd disagree, but then realised you'd already aknowledged it was a generalisation.
  19. XanonX Member

i want trollgearz
  20. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

You'll have to wait till next week.
  21. The Shadow Member

Not 100% sure, but I think the guy in the bottom right corner is in fact James Doohan, aka Scotty from Star Trek.
    [SIZE="4"]
    "THE CULT CANNAE TAKE ANY MORE, CAPTAIN!!!"
    [/SIZE]
  22. Anonymous Member

-Facepalms-
  23. Anonymous Member

i just lol'd soo hard
  24. Anonymous Member

i dont get it
  25. Anonymous Member

So there we were at two thirty in the morning I was beginning to wish I'd never come to cadet training school. To the south lay water there was no way we could cross that. To the east and west two armies squeezed us in a pincer. The only way was north. I had to go for it, and pray the gods were smiling...

I picked up the dice and threw two sixes
  26. Anonymous Member

Caldecott couldn't believe it. My go again; another two sixes!
    Then -- disaster! I threw a two and a three; Caldecott picked up
    the dice and threw snake eyes -- I was still in it.
  27. Anonymous Member

not the anon who said all UK femanons are ugly, but to put it in context the two hottest cumdumsters in the london protests are traps.
  28. Anonymous Member

Your story is not gripping me. I am un-gripped.

I would like to know how to encase my wonder, tho. Clingfilm doesn't work too well.
  29. Anonymous Member

Anyway to cut a long story short, I threw a 5 and a 4 which beat his 3 and a 2. Another double 6, followed by a double 4 and a double 5. After he threw a 3 and a 2 I threw a 6 and a 3.
  30. Anonymous Member

This thread is now about A J Rimmer, BSc
    reddwarf1.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    788302_4.jpg.gif
    ace_rimmer.jpg
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Namenlos Member

Fix'd.
  33. basil Member

Smoke me a kipper skipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  34. Namenlos Member

OMNOMNOMNOM.
  35. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Rimmer in the TV show was only BSc. The second certificate was only in the novels.
  36. Namenlos Member

Nope, season 1 he mentions he has a a BSc and a SSc (before it's revealed what those actually mean).
    Don't make me rip these DVDs just to prove a (nerdy) point.
  37. wolfyrik Member

It kept changing. Red Dwarf not fantastic on the continuity. Early on he had the SSC but in Despair Squid, only BSC was mentioned and was a clue in the delusion because Rimmer can't swim. Really you're both right.

Way to go LondAnons, I might have to move down if only to meet EBG. To quote the Lord Flasheart I like it firm and fruity!

Woof!
  38. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Fap.jpg

“A thetan who is completely rehabilitated and can do everything a thetan should do, such as move MEST [Matter, Energy, Space and Time: Hubbards term for reality] and control others from a distance, or create his own universe; a person who is able to create his own universe or, living in the MEST universe is able to create illusions perceivable by others at will, to handle mest universe objects without mechanical means and to have and feel no need of bodies or even the MEST universe to keep himself and his friends interested in existence.”
  39. Heretic Member

Its in Episode 6 of the 1st season when Lister is watching rimmers death video and he asks holy what they both stood for
  40. The Shadow Member

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas!