Customize

London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by XanonX, Jun 6, 2009.

1. XanonX Member

London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Today was good, lots of fliers were given out and lots of the general public were happy to ask questions and get informed ect. The rest have gone off to the pub and are going to film a new trollgear then head back to TCR for some drunken raiding, so now we wait to here from them.
  2. basil Member

Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Well that was a very interesting raid.

I got there about 1.15, nobody else in sight, so having quickly scouted out the area, I noticed a load of scifags inside the org, and 4 outside leafletting. I masked up, and the four that were outside saw me. Rather than 'confront and shatter' it was more like 'confront and shitter self', as they all scurried inside.

I took up position to be joined by about 6 other anons shortly after. A very good afternoon's enturbulating, although something was definitely up as I have never seen so many scifags there - must have been about 15-20, possibly shipped up from Saint Hill in readiness for next week.

A few highlights.

- Black lady with a clipboard trying to get people to sign a petition (possibly connected with the YHRI thing on Westminster bridge recently) and in an hour and a quarter didn't get one signature. We took great pleasure in reminding her every 5 minutes how long she'd been there and how little interest there was.
    0606faiil-1.jpg

- Various "can I take a photo of you guys" from passers by

- Lots of scurrying in and out by scifags obviously unable to think for themselves needing advice on how to deal with us.

- A new sci we haven't seen before, hereby christened "Epic Butt Girl". Various angles for your pleasure.
    0606epicbutt-1.jpg

- and as it was 3pm, a break for a spot of Tiffin.
    0606tea.jpg

- Lots of "Flunk! Start" shouts as scifags tried to give out leaflets but were rejected by passers by.

After about 3 hours, it was pub o'clock, so we went our various ways.

A gallery of various scifags and fagettes present, if anyone can put names to them.

0606gallery.jpg
  3. XanonX Member

basil what did you go across the road to speak to the scifag about? I cant remember which scifag it was though.
  4. Anonymous Member

A furking traitor in our midsts guise!
  5. exOT8Michael Member

Nah, just enturb up close and personal I bet.
  6. Anonymous Member

LOL
  7. basil Member

I went to ask EBG whether I could have one of her fliers she was giving out, as I wanted to complete my set. She said "no", in an Eastern European sounding accent. So I came back.
  8. Anonymous Member

Today we had a star of the interwebs lurking around the TCR $cilon bunker - Vicky Boyce up from Plymouth.

You may remember Vicky's appearances in Stu Wyatt's videos and that she stole some Cult Watch signs and scuttled back to the Plymouth bunker:

YouTube - THIEF WATCH: Vicky Boyce - Head of Plymouth Scientology

Yes, that's Vicky stealing a sign from a guy on a mobility scooter - the sort of heroics that you can expect from the most ethical people on the planet. Vicky was advised of anonymous' thoughts on her activities throughout the afternoon... terms such as coward, bully and thief were used.

Anyway there was a ton of fail from the $cilon leafleters and no satisfactory answer from them as to why they're currently on trial for fraud in France.
  9. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

The fourth lady is Maggie Blunden. As of about 3 years ago she was in charge of Pubs UK (Publications UK, i.e. all UK booksales).
  10. basil Member

Bottom left?

If she's in charge of ALL uk booksales, that must be a pretty senior hat. What the frack was she doing trying to get people to go in and watch the failvid?

Interesting. Either they're sending out all the important people to us... or they're that desperate for bodies they have no choice.
  11. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

edit edit edit edit edit

Some good Trollgear stuff today, worked the guys really hard and Anonymous delivered.
  12. basil Member

I've just had an odd thought, and been playing with photoshop.

Remember that thread on the missing Eastern European girl, Cecile Horvath?

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...gy-related-kidnap-woman-photo-attached-44116/

Now look at "Epic Butt Girl" who had an eastern European accent.

On the left, EBG.
    Middle, Cecile Horvath missing picture of a couple years ago.
    Right, badly photoshopped red hair over Cecile's picture (as EBG is obviously hair dye).

Could we possibly have found our missing person? I'm not 100% convinced, you might have better photoshoppery skills than me.

couldbececile.jpg

High rez full picture here: http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee321/basilanon/DSCF0906.jpg

Other anons may have better high rez originals to play with.
  13. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Basil, you are a king amongst men
  14. basil Member

Is that referring to my "clear" OA8 perfect recall memory, or the video clips from the protest?

Are you guys still up there? Someone needs to ask her, and see if she runs.
  15. Anonymous Member

That looks nothing like her.
  16. ZeLyt Member

Highly doubt it. Look at the nose.
  17. basil Member

Bearing in mind the middle picture of her is a few years old?

A bit of weight can change someone a lot.

It could be completely nothing - but I'd hate to ignore the possibility.
  18. XanonX Member

well she doesnt look as ugly as EBG does, but maybe thats due from being in the org for too long.
  19. ZeLyt Member

Even then, the middle/right pic she has a broad nose. The left pic is much smaller. I'm no expert though, just my opinion.

Oh no, not trying to dissuade speculation.
  20. basil Member

I couldn't get her to pose for a square on picture in good light unfortunately; that's taken on maximum zoom on my little camera, and her head is at a bit of an angle which would change the shape of the nose slightly.

*shrugs* as I said, I'm happy to be completely wrong, but I'd hate to not bother to pass it by the hivemind in case something clicked for someone that could lead us to Cecile, or one of the other people that have mysteriously disappeared and broken off all contact with their family and friends having got involved with Scientology.
  21. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Neither, just bromance
  22. basil Member

Let me guess... you've been drinking?
  23. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

I was already a bottle of vodka up when I arrived. It's now 10PM. Do the maths.
  24. Anonynamefag Member

datassa.jpg
  25. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Damn you, you've pre-empted Trollgear 12.
  26. basil Member

I dunno... there's plenty of that butt to go round. I'll have one cheek for my pictures, you can use the other in the video?
  27. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

THAT ARSE.
  28. basil Member

Indeed... if anything was going to tempt me over to the other side of the road, it would be those. Reasonable rack too from what I recall.

I could easily be a scifag... I've already got a red tie.

I hope they don't realise they've found my weak spot and start sending out curvy women all the time.
  29. anonyme Member

Well it's nice to see epic butt girl smiling you dont often see them Scilons smile.
  30. basil Member

Maybe she wasn't used to getting attention, after all that out-2D stuff is frowned upon isn't it within the cult?

Perhaps it made her feel good to be noticed, and moist in all the right places. That's why she's smiling.
  31. XanonX Member

The bait as sadly been cast=[
  32. Anonymous Member

:p TRAITOR WHAT ABOUT CURVY FEMANONS
  33. Ichiru Member

Good job London! Now send backup to Göteborg!
  34. XanonX Member

That's far=[
  35. Anonymous Member

They wear masks!
  36. Anonymous Member

Well, UK femanons are generally pretty grim. And lardarses.
  37. Anonynamefag Member

Zebraface lives in Florida, not the UK. And she's underaged.
  38. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Has Delicious Trap. Don't need femanons kthx.
  39. Anonymous Member

she got n00dz?
  40. Re: London 06/06/09 miniraid post game

Sounds like the miniraid was made of win, nice one guys.

Incidentally, did you have any police interaction today? (and /or the chance to use Public Order Act tech)