Customize

Live news from Gold Raid Mother's Day 5/10/09

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, May 10, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Live news from Gold Raid Mother's Day 5/10/09

Not yet. But I will.
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Bad liar. IMHO, this episode should be exploited to the full but quietly with his hierarchy.

If the third party turns out to be OSA, that is a big footbullet for him and will put a different light on his behavior with the Marks.
  3. Sam Urai Member

In his defense, for him, the lunch explanation is actually somewhat plausible.
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

I wasn't there, but from what I read, it seems unlikely.
  5. Sam Urai Member

Lol, I was referring to his obvious fondness for fast food . . .
  6. Anon777707777 Member

/r/ pics of NOMNOM sergeant?
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

Get it. Not nice for the circumference-challenged people...
  8. Anon777707777 Member

Circumference is not a challenge to him, if it was, he wouldnt accomplish it so easily..
  9. NotMike Member

So what did he have for lunch at the Panda Express?
  10. Obi-Wan-anon Member

And easily checkable. Don't cops have to call in as "out to lunch"? Would show up as a dispatch call.

And releasing two squad cars at the same time for lunch? Also plausable. Depends on how many squad cars they have total, and what areas they were assigned to cover.

And having a black suit in the car, at the same time the two squad cars went to lunch? Also plausable. Could be undercover cop.

Something else to ask the supes: what kind of liability insurance do they have that covers non-police "ride-alongs"? If the MIB wasn't police, there may have been a form he needed to sign, making the police non-liable for his injuries. Especially since the protesters they were going to see are "violent" (according to the cult, anyway).
  11. Anonymous Member

Apparently not in this case, because the dispatcher was checking the records for Sunday and couldn't find any record of him going to Panda Express. That's why she called him to find if he was there and why.
  12. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Sounds like a violation of internal policy, ie, not letting your dispatcher know where you are at all times. Especially since TWO of their cars went there.
  13. Anonymous Member

So, Lt. Asshole likes crappy Chinese food. He did advise Lowell to "enjoy his meal"... before shoving a chair.
  14. xenubarb Member

Cops didn't have lunch. But MIB shoved a camera phone in Smurf's face and took a picture at the table. Private property, bitches! If we did that to Kurly, there'd be anons leaving in cuffs.

No, Kurly was there SPECIFICALLY to harass anons and provide a photo op for the MIB. This little cabal of cult ass-licking sheriff deputies needs to be dispersed. Kurly needs to be reassigned. I think he'd be a good fit for Morongo Valley. It haz morons in the name.
  15. AnotherMrPink Member

um...isnt it really disciplinary actiony to lie as a cop?
  16. rummychick99 Member

The fact that Fat Pig is lying about having lunch there shows to me that he is covering up something. The department needs to find out the identity of the Man In Black and why Fat Pig was transporting him around to a known Anon meeting place.

Why take a photo of Smurf? He doesn't hide his identity. Was that just a form of harassment? Why not take photos of others?

Fat pig is just digging the hole deeper. The one he started when he indicated he had no choice but to arrest Mark Lowell. Sounds like Fat Pig went there to harass Anons himself.
  17. Smurf Member

Not exactly. When I saw the deputies walk in & the Fat Sergeant & plain-clothes guy was with them, I suspected trouble brewing so I left the table to go to my car & fetch my camera. I had my trunk open and preparing to pull the camera out of my knapsack when the plain-clothes guy walked up to me, stuck the camera phone in my face & took a picture & quickly walked backed to the squad car.

I was able to get a quick video shot of Fat Sergeant coming out of Panda Express & politely asked him how he was doing. He curtly responded to me (as you can hear on the video) was "Did you say something to me?" and I reiterated what I asked him. He then got into his squad car & left with the plain-clothes guy.

Before leaving Panda to fetch my camera, Resistance thought maybe the deputies were there to see if AGP was with us and were prepared to take action (although Panda Express is incredibly far beyond the 50-foot ban from Gold Base the judge placed on him).

When I went back into Panda, the guyz told me Fat Sergeant had walked over to them and said something to the effect that my lunch was getting cold and he pushed my chair in. Mark told me the Sergeant was quite rude & pompous and Mark called him an "asshole."

As far as filing a complaint with Riverside Sheriff? WHY?? I have had experiences with the department many times and it is confirmed they have long played patty-cake with the cult, are not happy that the protesters have challenged that cozy relationship, are against what we're doing when we raise hell about Gold Base abuses, and we are a thorn in their proverbial backsides when we challenge their rednecky
    small-town sheriff attitudes of running things their own way vs. following the applicable state & federal laws.

Lt. Knudson and her charges in Riverside County are redneck & corrupt and I trust none of them. Period. If anons want to waste their time filing complaints with her, foolishly thinking she's going to be objective in investigating the complaints, go for it. You're entitled.

Remember, Lt. Knudson was unwilling to accept a complaint from AO about the Gold Base guards until she saw KESQ's Nathan Baca stick a microphone & camera up to her.

As far as Fat Sergeant irritated with my filming him. He can bite me. I will make it a point now if I see him wherever I go to Riverside County, to film the fat ass wherever and whenever I want.
  18. Herro Member

Shouldn't you confirm that he was in fact lying about lunch before you start with all of that postulating?
  19. Scatman Member

It could be that David Kurylowicz is an accident waiting to happen. However, it is up to the Riverside County Sheriff to reassign him or terminate his employment. You also may want to view his personnel file to see what else he has been involved in.
  20. Anonymous Member

Fortunately most of them get trapped in orbit around him.
  21. Anonymous Member

Good point. I know we never let civvies ride along unless we get specific permission for it.

Cops are allowed to lie in order to advance an investigation, but of course they're not allowed to lie in court, falsely arrest people, or violate department policies.

You may think nothing may come of it, but at least it gets on record, and maybe they can be shamed into doing something about it, or the feds or the DA might take an interest.
  22. Optimisticate Member

FP/NOMcop/Kurly/Curly/whatever looks like he's got the hand ready to dip into a bucket of friend chicken any moment. Anyone have that pic of a space dude/astronaut with his KFC?

Also, undercover cops do not jump into people's faces, flash a pic, and run off all little-girly like. Maybe he just needed a picture of Smurf to fap to?
  23. parrotnut Member

Agree with you on all this.

Glad to see Sparrow bring up the man-in-black riding with the sheriff`s at the BoS meeting today.
  24. none given Member

Thats just the way it was installed.
  25. Sponge Member

The thing about filling complaints, whether they end up doing immediate individual good or not, is that it establishes a long term pattern of behaviour on official record which can be called upon later.

Boris gave this good advice a long time ago.
  26. Anonymous Member

did I miss links to the video in this thread ?
  27. Sponge Member

28. Anonynamefag Member

If there were an OSA guy working with the sheriff, that might be something to report to Internal Affairs.
  29. Anonymous Member

30. anonsparrow Member

Unfortunately the audio is useless. But the video is interesting. I don't think it uploaded properly earlier today and now YouTube is performing maintenance so I can't check.

Here's a picture of a woman working at Gold that bears a resemblance to Maureen Bolstad. Makes me wonder if it's here twin sister. Anyone know?

IMG_1848.jpg
  31. Anonymous Member

lol
  32. Herro Member

I was wondering how long it was going to take someone to catch that.
  33. Ima Nonymous Member

Not In Riverside. In this County all police officers are assumed to be "Out To Lunch" just as County Supervisors are assumed to be "On The Fiddle".
    Definitions
  34. Buttons Member

anonsparrow-

Loving the fact that you are taking your contribution/involvement in Anon to the next level IRL.
    Looking forward to your future reflections on your visit to California.
    New eyes are appreciated.
  35. Ann O'Nymous Member

Best course o action, this time again, IMHO.
  36. Smurf Member

For one, he loves me. Gave me a big faggoty bearhug today. :)
  37. Olrik Member

lol.
  38. anonsparrow Member

Dammit Smurf. You said you don't hug and tell. 8)
  39. Re: Live news from Gold Raid Mother's Day 5/10/09

Got me a bit a that Sparrow lovin' today too. Mmm, mmm.
  40. Smurf Member

Sparrow was wearing a cop's uniform??