Customize

Live news from Gold Raid Mother's Day 5/10/09

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, May 10, 2009.

1. Ramona Member

Re: Live news from Gold Raid Mother's Day 5/10/09

She shot herself 3 times with a rifle. That's the official story.

Oh yes, it was a teeny-tiny rifle. That's the official story.

2. AnotherMrPink Member

great catch on someone being on the track! Forward to Baca :)

Also, why are cops driving around with Scientology people to where protesters are meeting? Why does this happen exactly!?

/r Contact his boss?
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

His smile.
  4. SaulTigh Member

I've seen photos (such as those in your post) and videos of him talking to Scientology's PR people. But where are you getting "taking orders" from? In case you haven't noticed, when people call the police, the police usually talk to the people that made the call.
  5. rummychick99 Member

He doesn't like being called a fat pig...hahahaha. Isn't he the one that said he didn't have any choice but to arrest Mark Lowell under the law (which is a lie). He certainly is the one that claimed protesters aren't allowed to criss cross across the driveway and that you had to pick a side .

Why did Fat Pig say that he didn't know if Man In Black, who probably believes in aliens, was a deputy? Why was Man In Black riding around in the Sheriff's car while on official duty at taxpayer expense? Do we have a picture of him?

Why were they wasting gas going to Panda Express during a budget crisis..where Anons just happened to be meeting?
  6. Anonymous Member

Yes, unidentified black-shirt phone-face-photographer is 99.9% certain to have been OSA (according to my calculations); --cops aren't so photo-happy.

Stinks this of collusion/corruption/backroom dealing? Exploitable?

7. Anon-007 Member

I'm surprised that they allow such obese people to work in law enforcement.

That cop is so grossly fat, I doubt he could waddle after a suspect - let alone chase them!

And I thought that the 'cops and donuts' thing was a Yank joke. Obviously not ;)
  8. BigBeard Member

Why does the Sheriff's Department, which is supposed to stay neutral in this kind of thing, have what's pretty obviously a $cilon riding around with them?? Especially one who's trying to intimidate people in a public eatery with 'camera tech'?

I think a complaint to the Head Sheriff, and a heads up to Mr. Baca, are definately in order.

BigBeard
  9. AnotherMrPink Member

Not true, ask the Nashville Anons.

Also yes, deff ask his boss why he keeps chumming with CoS! Internal Affairs perhaps?
  10. xenubarb Member

This question might be a good one to bring up at a Board of Supervisors' meeting as well.
    WTF???
  11. Smurf Member

I investigated Sgt. David Kurylowicz months ago. He's a good old boy with two generations of family living in Riverside County. His brother, Pete, works for the Riverside County Sheriff's Association (police union).

Riverside Sheriffs' Association

Sgt. Kurylowicz was injured in a shootout last year with Soboba Indians:
    Soboba member killed in gun battle with deputies | Riverside County | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California

And injured in 2002 after he & another deputy engaged in a shoot-out:
    Assault rifle found in gunman's home

Sounds like Sgt. Kurylowicz is a real cowboy.
  12. Optimisticate Member

That's cowboy defamation!!
  13. Sam Urai Member

Re: Mother's Day Raid at Gold Base, 05/10/09

Great job getting the RPF'r on video. I can't believe they would do that, knowing you guys are out there with cameras.

I think Davey Boy's gonna pitch a fit over this one!!
  14. Re: Live news from Gold Raid Mother's Day 5/10/09

Great videos once agin, thx for keeping the pressure up on these incredibly paranoid, abusive scientology slugs and their gulag with razor wires, motion detectors and underpaid security freaks. They have hidden tunnels under the highway, wtf? lmao. Any paperwork on their work permits to build a tunnel under a major state highway? Can the public drill a hole on public land to have equal access, lol? Anons could put in a much needed underground rest room down there which would give it a reason for exisiting at all. Who signed off on all this crap they built? Children would be safer at a never-never land sleepover.
  15. Re: Live news from Gold Raid Mother's Day 5/10/09

Excellent point, Talk about a total waste of taxpayer dollars.
  16. eddieVroom Member

I imagine that the palm tree and hedge seem to stop moving (relative to the runner) after an hour or two on the track. Another hypno-mindfuck...
  17. kissyfur Member

Well, maybe that fella was just installed in his car that way
  18. kissyfur Member

a fluffy rifle
  19. Olrik Member

Go into the first police car you see and ask them to drive you.
    This is America after all!
  20. kissyfur Member

True. I bet if I remind the officer that he can think of my taxes as carfare, he would probably be grateful for my knowledge of his civic duty.

yup yup
  21. SaulTigh Member

Well the first thing to do is to find out whether or not the guy actually is a Scientologist. If he is, then definitely you want to know why the Sheriff's department is driving him to take pictures of the protesters. I'm not sure I complaint at this point is the best strategy. I think it would be more productive to basically ask the Sheriff's department about it, letting them know that you're concerned.
  22. NotMike Member

Yes. But police unusually don't take orders of 'arrest him' and... ummm... him too, without asking questions and making their own assessment if the complaint is legitimate or not. Heck, he should clearly know why they are arrested & who affected the arrest.
  23. Anonymous Member

I think David Kurylowicz is the man. His quick draw hand is ready for action. And he always keeps his eagle eyes on the target.

davidkurylowicz1.jpg

davidkurylowicz2.jpg

davidkurylowicz3.jpg
  24. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    umm, that is one strategy...
  25. AnotherMrPink Member

In defense of the fat pig......I'd be smiling too if Tommy Davis were talking to me.
  26. Haruhi Member

What this guy said.

But then, I'd curtsy too.
  27. Smurf Member

Stay away from my boyfriend, damnit!! <growl>
  28. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lol, thanks, I was wonderin' wtf how hard my beating would be if caught curtsying to policeses XP

:) (we're jestin' ya Not Mike)
  29. SaulTigh Member

But if the cop thought that the complaints were legit and acted based upon that, then he isn't taking their orders. He's agreeing with them that the people should have been arrested. I know it might sound like I'm arguing semantics here, but it is an important distinction. There is a very large difference between the cop making the arrest solely because the Scientologists asked him to do so and the cop making the arrest because he thinks that the Scientologists request is legit because a law has been broken.

The cop was wrong and should not have made the arrest and I think that the marks are owed an apology. But I'm sorry, I just don't really see anything to suggest that the cops were following orders. It looks to me like they were doing what they thought was right.
  30. Haruhi Member

Cool story, bro.
  31. AnotherMrPink Member

and Nazis thought killing all the jews was right.
  32. SaulTigh Member

You are a sassy little one.
  33. Anonymous Member

But he should get a desk job. He's too big a target. He pulls in the bullets.
  34. SaulTigh Member

So you're saying that arrest for tresspass in an area with an unclear property line possesses the same inherent moral depravity as genocide?

Also note that I never said what the cop did wasn't wrong, I just said it doesn't appear that he was following the orders of the Scientologists.
  35. NotMike Member

Yes! It's exactly like that.
  36. Haruhi Member

Word. Moving on.
  37. SaulTigh Member

Fair enough. I'll let it go.
  38. Ann O'Nymous Member

IMHO, this does not stand after Sunday episode.
  39. Anonymous Member

Y'all are going to love this, I called the Sheriff's department today and asked a dispatcher why Sgt. Kurlowicz went with several other officers to Panda Express. She was actually nice enough to call the Sgt., who told her that he and the other other officers just happened to go there for lunch(!?!). He also said that he was really irritated that Anons took his picture (what, a handsome guy like that doesn't like his picture taken, wtf?).

He said if I wanted to complain about his conduct that I should call his commanding officer, Lt. Knudsen. She gave me the station number, which is (951) 791-3400.
  40. Anonymous Member

So did you call the CO Lt Knudsen?