Customize

Little Girl Gets Fair Gamed: Hollywood Subway

Discussion in 'Media' started by monamia, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Plups Member

Re: Little Girl Gets Fair Gamed: Hollywood Subway

Well, technically, if the OTVIII Noelle North considers herself a Homo Novis (sic), a new race, and Anons as mere wogs, perhaps she WAS being racist.
  2. momISanon Member

Very true about some bizs not liking masks. Convenience stores don't even like motorcycle helmets on when one enters. My bank makes one remove hats or are asked to leave because of security. We've had a recent upsurge
    of robberies as of late.
  3. Re: Little Girl Gets Fair Gamed: Hollywood Subway

:guyfawkes: "Anarchy in the UK!"
  4. Voland Member

None of us can EVER allow such emotions to cloud our judgment. Violence is not the answer, if you had done that it would effectivly be like putting up a white flag and surrendering to the cult. The fact that your mind keeps such a knowingly ilogical thaught long enough to type about it means you have some work to do. LET THEM be the ones to do what you wish so much to do. LET THEM be seen as violent zealots. Not us not the collective.:anon:
  5. Voland Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by momISanon
    Very true about some bizs not liking masks. Convenience stores don't even like motorcycle helmets on when one enters. My bank makes one remove hats or are asked to leave because of security. We've had a recent upsurge
    of robberies as of late.

Make it abundantly clear that ANON does NOT support robery and theft, because these are thing that the church of scientology does and we are not the church of scientology.
  6. RedDevoHat Member

Yes but the Scilon blocking entryway was not a representative of subway. She was a 3rd party, as was the guy with her. The people actually working at subway looked out side and probably asked themselves.

"What the gay is going on out there? Damn... I gotta put more tuna out, we're running low."

So I think it would be a wise idea, to petition Subway to release a statement of neutrality. Explaining that they did not block entry, they do not support Scientology nor Anonymous and only wish to operate a business in an open and competitive market without interference from either side.

It's clear as day Subway didn't care... up until the moment when the Scilons put a "No Anonymous" sign in the window. Then the cops showed up.
  7. Kharnon Member

Makes no difference. Scientologist was not, and is not, an employee or representative of Subway.

The point is further enumerated by the fact that law enforcement officers stated, on camera, that the masked child was "more than welcome" to enter the establishment after the offending scientologist was removed from the scene.
  8. Plups Member

It's not quite as "clear as day". See the comment on Glosslip of someone who was present inside the Subway and heard the manager agree to allow the sign to go up:

Not sure the basis of the suspicion. GlossLip Church of Scientology Hits Below The Belt, Harasses Little Girls
  9. churchlady Member

Okay, I'm dying for a delicious Subway sandwich. How are we going to do this "Anon Supports Subway Day?"

We could just pick a day and go, no masks. The Scilons either would have to take a picture of everyone who walks in the door, or give up.

I guess it doesn't matter if the Subway people know who we are as we walk in the door. If this works, the bottom line for Subways all over the country (world) will be a little better that day so it will be a win.

I Propose Monday July 28 as Anon Supports Subway Day.
  10. Plups Member

I'm not supporting Subway if the Manager of Subway facilitated Noelle North.
  11. Kharnon Member

one random claim by a single unidentifiable person with nothing to substantiate or corroborate.

it's on the internet, it must be true. :colbert:
  12. Underpants? Member

A lot of people itt need to calm down. Suing subway/the city/LAPD is not a reasonable reaction to one crazy woman blocking the door of a restaurant. And who was it that was calling North a terrorist? WTF? Maybe all this proximity to scientology has rubbed off on some people, because some of y'all are acting like scilons. Sheesh.
  13. Flynn Member

I support this. Show Subway a little lurv. Be a Joe Public. Their bottom line for that day would indeed reflect that teh Anonymous waz there. (this is assuming that the management had no actual association with the Noelle North fiasco in LA)

proposal: Operation : Eat Fresh. Don't like the whole 'operation' thing? k. Just go eat a sub. :anon:
  14. Re: Little Girl Gets Fair Gamed: Hollywood Subway

thar...fix'd that for ya

Then everyone mail their receipt to Subway HQ with a youfoundthecard

(Meanie Smurf is MEAN)
  15. Flynn Member

"I Propose Anon Supports Subway Day as the DAY AFTER SUBWAY HQ CONDEMNS THE HARRASSMENT INCIDENT."
    ^tru that

I would like to hear something official about that BS. The sub would taste a lot better if you know without a doubt that it is 100% cult-free.
  16. Vir Member

And 100% Anonymous-free. Neutrality for the win.
  17. gobbism Member

her wikipedia entree has been edited 20 times since yesterday. hmmm. fair enough.
  18. TsuDhoNimh Member

Well,when you make more than $27.42 a week, you can afford to tip!
  19. churchlady Member

That's why I picked a date several days away. We can get all the facts straight and eat with glee.
  20. Ludwigvanon Member

This. ^

And someone should send the vid of the little girls to Letterman - he did a big bit about Subway on tonight's show. Apparently a guy from Queens got a Subway sandwich with a butcher knife baked into the bun...oops

Subway got some serious spinning to do...:ffs:
  21. LRonAnon Member

Perception, we are lowly Wogs not deserving any civil rights -- Hubbard trash
  22. LRonAnon Member

The sign was not directed at mask, or it would have said "NO MASK"
  23. AnonyFag Member

NOT that.

Look at it from the manager's POV... He's gotta keep the business thriving. Plus, it's easier to say "yes" than it is to have a long, drawn out confrontation. That's just human nature. Manager has a business to run. Additionally, with some sammiches there being like, 99¢, Sea Ogres can actually afford to eat there, so you can see where he'd capitulate to the harpy's desires so as not to alienate the SO clients (money is money).

Although, it would behoove Anons to send a few letter harpoons to the manager admonishing him for being so wishy-washy in giving consent.
  24. Ludwigvanon Member

Just because it's 'easier' does not make it right. The subway manager should have taken down the sign, and allowed the little girls to enter. His/her business was mainly from anon anyway; the NoelleNorthBitch apparently bought nada.
  25. Vir Member

^^^ It was a Saturday. The manager is not always present.

Also if she got consent, she might have used false pretenses.

How about something like "To reduce the risk of situations which can be mistaken for a robbery, the neighboorhood committee is hanging up signs telling people to take off their masks before entering businesses."

I'm still not sure what the situation with the consent is, if it was actually truly given, and if it was informed.

What I did when putting up posters inviting to demonstrations was to ask first, show them the poster, and explain everything. Some would say no. If they were unsure, I said "if somebody complains, just let them take it down", and I'd get permission to do it. But I never would have dreamed of putting up a sign banning or mandating entry.
  26. Photonymous Member

This isn't the first time she has put signs up at that same subway and people have already complained about it before Saturday, yet they allowed it to be put up again. That location knows exactly what the signs are being used for but are allowing them to be put up anyway. One time could be a misunderstanding, but 3 times (or more) is inexcusable.

Thread from previous week about the same situation:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-raids/los-angeles-raid-7-5-breakwinds-maiden-voyage-21283/
  27. AnonyFag Member

If that's the case, then stupid sub shop is stupid.

If the manager wasn't present when the "request" was made to put those signs up, then he needs to be made abundantly aware that there's faggotry afoot in his establishment in the form of stupid employees and stop taking time off to snort coke.

If the manager was there, there needs to be some serious harpoonage launched as Subway HQ to let them know there's faggotry afoot at the franchise in the form of a twat of a manager with no spine.
  28. Kharnon Member

let's please not make up imaginary stories to satisfy the imaginative. We need verifiable facts. Not confusing speculation.
  29. Vir Member

I am expanding the space of possibilities, but we could use confirmation, yes.
  30. zuzuspetals Member

Church lady, the girls will certainly join you in spirit enjoying Subway that day, though certainly not at "the" location.

If our family were to participate in any kind of boycott against Subway, it could possibly cause the children physical withdrawal symptoms. We eat there two times a week, it's healthy stuff and even the toys aren't usually too crappy. The kids have made it abundantly clear that anyone who prevents them from eating there, including their mother, would be "meanies!"

Subway's genuine response, at this time, is likelier something close to "WHUT?"

I'm sure they will issue a carefully prepared and reasonable response when they've extracted themselves from the bizarre rabbit hole they stepped in to.
  31. LuckyCharmz Member

I really do think she was trying to provoke an incident. And it really pisses me off that the cop didn't go after her. What she did was so blatantly illegal. I LOVE subway, so if those were MY kids, and she tried to get in MY way, she would've gotten her arm broken. Not that I would've laid a finger on her; I would have just walked right through her. I weigh in excess of 300 lbs, so I would've liked to see her try barricading me.

Still, previous posters are right. Whenever Scilons try to pull something like that, ask questions. Immediately, I would have asked if she worked there, and only twice. And if she still continued to avoid answering my question, THEN I would've called the police. Also, as I've seen all Subway staff wearing uniforms, it was obvious the she wasn't staff.

BTW, how's this?
    Anonysubs2.jpg

If U got one better, show it off.

Stay lucky!
  32. monamia Member

don't worry
    there was a scene
    pre-girls
  33. Kilia Member

I love how one of LRonAnon's girls has her left hand on her hip. Good attitude is good, young lady!

Anonysubs2.jpg
  34. Vir Member

Cops did follow Ms North and talk to her. See Angry Gay Pope's video.
  35. LuckyCharmz Member

Anyone know what happened to the "lady" after the cop went after her?

Stay lucky!
  36. Vir Member

She got a talking to from the cop, and then went back inside Scientology territory.
  37. FreakE420 Member

Anonysubs2.jpg

Any Ideas?
  38. Prozac4Tom Member

Idea for that pic ^

Noelle: You must take off the masks!

Little girl: NO U!

ETA: I also love that the little anon has her hand on her hip!
  39. LuckyCharmz Member

Another idea for the pic!

Lady: I am in yer Subway blocking yer kids!

Girl: GTFO

BTW, that Scilon lady had better be thankful that the cop only gave her a talking to. What she did had to have been blatantly illegal. The only reason I can fathom that her own fellow Sciborgs didn't end up having to foot her bail is that perhaps the cop had to catch her in the act, or something. Dun know L.A. law, as I live in Louisiana.

Stay lucky!
  40. Vir Member

Spending two minutes to download the video from Vimeo and screencap it instead of over 9000 in hours in MSPaint removing my text.

sorry

asshole mode over

Girl: Why can't we have our subs?

North: I'm blocking the door as a community service.

--

Girl: Why can't we have our subs?

North: You and your friends are too fat.