Customize

Little Girl Gets Fair Gamed: Hollywood Subway

Discussion in 'Media' started by monamia, Jul 15, 2008.

1. monamia Member

Little Girl Gets Fair Gamed: Hollywood Subway

The tape is UP
    Posted by Killa
    scroll down
    in this thread:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/152-usa-west-coast/los-angeles-hollywood-ca-21841/7/

The little girl wanting a cool drink with mom and sisters gets body blocked by Scientology
    Witch/Bitch/Pits.

(mods: leave up for a bit, everyone wants to see this piece of genius and inspiration. Thx)

Scientology is not healthy for children and other living things.

mod edit: additional thread in 'fair game' at http://forums.whyweprotest.net/122-fair-game/three-kids-cult-civil-right-lesson-22334/

I'm leaving both open for now, but this thread should really focus on media reports and impact of the video, the other should focus on the fair-game aspect and be more discussion-oriented.
  2. Plups Member

3. celtg Member

Re: Little Girl Gets Fair Gamed: Hollywood Subway

great video! i sat here crying for those girls being bullied because they wanted a milk!

what i don't understand, is this subway owned by a scientologist? why did this woman feel that she had the right to turn those girls away?
  4. Plups Member

Those girls are delightful. Bad people are bad.
  5. monamia Member

Excellent skillz Plups.
    Thanks.
    Wish you had been there with us.
    But we are family and those little girls
    ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS.
  6. Relyt Member

I'm pretty sure the manager of that Subway is NOT a Scientologist. If it were, the employees would be denying us access, and not just some crazy nag who decided she's the authority on who gets to enter Subway.
  7. Re: Little Girl Gets Fair Gamed: Hollywood Subway

If little girls take internets there are many for those three...

And for the LAPD for their timely intervention. Maybe the cops are starting to see just what the $cilons are really like.

Orders from the top!

Enturbulate as many Grannies and children (preferably little girls) as you can.

I mean, being a midget, I guess DM sees everyone as a threat.
  8. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Maybe it's time for harpoons:

SUBWAY Restaurant Customer Service Form

This is at least the second time I've heard that scilons are attemping to prevent entrance to Subway (once by placement of No Anon signs, and now physically).

Send some "Did you know that..." letters.

Send them the link to the above movie...
  9. Daywatch Member

HARPOON MANNED

GOGOGOGOGOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo
  10. Plups Member

The skillz are excellent, but they're not mine. :D
  11. cubby Member

is this fair game, or harassment?

we should try to apply the label correctly -- using it every time a scilon is an asshole kind of dilutes the meaning.
  12. Re: Little Girl Gets Fair Gamed: Hollywood Subway

I would of fucking hit her. Lucky they dont pull that shit in London, I dont think I am the only one who would of.

And yeh, CBB is right - harassment not fair game. Use the right time or it lessens the impact
  13. monamia Member

No one came forward to request the cop not remove the sign.
    No one took responsibility for the sign.
    Except the BITCH who dug her fingernails into me as I tried to rip off the sign. Then our filmers told me to get out of there and they saved me. But the incident ensued as the innocents tried to enter for refreshment.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt--like the bus driver--they were either sniped (hit and run by Scientology sign posters) or THREATENED or FRIGHTENED by the consequences of non-compliance with Bad People.

OK--now--my secret story, abbreviated. At one point during the day, I was in Subway and chatting with a [person] in front of me in line, me carrying on about the OUTRAGEOUS sidewalk and STREET blockage like they own the fucking town, and they DON'T, and I am a born-in-LA native and it pisses me off. The [person] seemed to be in agreement. And then, just before [the person] left, [the person] leaned toward me and said "I work over there. And I told them 'you can't block the sidewalk like that' and they said they were going to do it." [The person] was amazed at their chutzpah. I was happy [the person] said that to me. They have a few weak links on site, and this person is one of them. I was just happy [this person] had enough money to grab a bite, and was able to speak as if a normal gentle-person.
  14. Re: Little Girl Gets Fair Gamed: Hollywood Subway

Yes, THANK YOU to the cops for standing up people's rights! :flowers:

After seeing a lot of the mistreatment and buddying up with the Scis in other cities, this is a breath of fresh air from the law enforcement.
  15. monamia Member

AND Anons are good tippers. We didn't even NOTICE the sign for over an hour. Just came and went as we pleased, with no staff complaint. In fact, staff seemed to get a kick out of Anons.
  16. coslies Member

Scientologists think they are above the law.
  17. monamia Member

(shhh: We can't brag about the LAPD too much--we will ruin their reputations as asshole-killers and *our good cops* may get reassigned.)
  18. xenubarb Member

If I understand this correctly, this woman was not with Subway, did not work there, she merely did the Scientology thing of making people think she belonged there somehow.

They did this at a talk I gave with Tory. They assumed the position that they were with the group we were addressing. Turns out they weren't.

From now on, QUESTION THESE PEOPLE!
    Do you work here?
    Are you with this organization?
    By what authority do you have the right to (fill in blank here)

Remember what Tom Cruise said? "We don't ask for permission. We are the authoritahs!"
  19. monamia Member

Right. Thanks for opp to clarify. She appeared to be a customer and was seated alone at a table for 4, starkly positioned, facing the door to watch her sign. She lept up when we tried to remove the sign and revealed herself as a SciSpy. She was yelling *respect the sign* kind of like tom yelled *respect the cock* in Magnolia. She physically interfered with attempts to remove the sign, and protests to *respect the person*. AGP1 has a good shot of her in his vid.

We want to know who the fuck she is.
  20. Snake Member

I think it needs to be said as well that the Scientologist are PUTTING UP THE SIGNS FOR 2 WEEKS WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE EMPLOYEES and the employees ARE ASKING US TO TAKE THEM OFF.
  21. Plups Member

More detail, please.
  22. monamia Member

Thanks Snake. Good job by you & roan all around.
    xo
  23. Snake Member

24. Balognanon Member

Bullbaiting, maybe? I thought of it as such. She was trying to get the kids to take off their masks, made them cry, and blocked the doorway to purposely piss off the parents. I'm sure she was hoping that someone would push or nudge her to get past, or worse.
  25. Plups Member

I wonder why the author says the girl is 6, when the title says 5?

Otherwise, iReport ftw!
  26. churchlady Member

Could anon who are in the area check the Subway for a sign on a regular basis and get pix, and take the sign down?

Or how about replacing it with a sign "No Bad People."
  27. Anonyneko Member

Someone's going to RPF for this. :O
  28. Kilia Member

29. MarcabEmpress Member

30. monamia Member

some ladies prefer to be mysterious about their age.
  31. Plups Member

I hope the girls recovered okay.
  32. Flynn Member

creepy $cilon is creepier in HD

LRonH88ard u da man.
  33. AnonMB Member

That sign was evidence .. The sign had fingerprints on it most likely .. Would have proved that she was in violation of probably a couple of civil rights laws.

Also, SUBWAY should file a restraining order against her - she interfered with their business - also created a hostile environment where I am sure some of the SUBWAY staff felt threatened by her.

Its times like this that I'm thankful the level headed Anons are there :) Well handled!
  34. WindandGhosts Member

I think the situation is footbullettastic.

But, how is a "No anonymous" sign racist?

Since when did anonymous become a rac.....ohhh, the Marcabian thing. Right.
  35. Anon1720 Member

Please let the girls know that I am so proud of them!!!!!!!!

LA Anons should follow up with Subway head office and shop this video around.
    Good job LA Anons.
  36. Anon1029 Member

I send in complaint NOW!!!!!11!!11!!!one!!1
  37. orly Member

I'm pretty sure Subway has always been perfectly happy to take our money and give us semi-tasty sammiches and chips, mask or no mask. I've heard other reports, from a while back (few weeks ago?), about people calling Subway when they see the "No Anonymous" sign, asking about it, and getting a "We've been too busy to take it down again (some lady put it up twice), but you're definitely welcome here, and you're definitely welcome to take it down for us."

As far as I'm concerned, until we hear otherwise, it's not Subway's fault this happened, and they didn't condone or encourage it.

Also, not racist, not fair game. Discrimination and harassment.
  38. Anonabliss Member

Has anybody spoken to the owner of the Subway? If the owner wasn't present, it was just the employees, which from the looks of things, had no idea how to handle the sign thing. It was illegal and they should have called the police the minute the bitch put up the sign and refused to take it down. If I was the owner, I'd be livid. I'd have that bitch arrested.
  39. Maiev Member

I wouldn't call this racist, but it's definitely discrimination and harassment.

Man how are scientologists getting away with putting up SIGNS on business property (that isn't theirs) and dictating who can and can't leave a property (that isn't theirs too)

Great work catching that and good job on the cop for kicking them out.

Most ethical people on the planet my ass. What a dumb cunt.