Customize

List of disaffected Scientologists provided by OSA (West US)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Crazy lone wolf Scientologists, who are not in OSA, like Barbara Schwarz and Tom Newton.
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

COB extrashortinaire David Miscavige will surely keep such a leak from happening. He knows exactly what you SPs would do with that kind of information, and he's all about safeguarding Scientology.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Assuming Marty doesn't have it and is teasing us like a French Maid before showing more.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Sponge Member

Congratulations m'dear.
    You win tonight's star prize. You shall go to the ball!

Just a little sexy black number that my slave crew whipped up for you. Might as well go in style.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 11
  5. Anonymous Member

Be sure to stay anonymous.
  6. Thanks, Sponge. I'll stand tall and sing "Hey, la lee la! Hey, la lee we party-poop!" in that dress tonight.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Anonymous Member

In the immortal words of Paris Hilton, "That's hot!!"
  8. Sponge Member

It'll go nice with your bucket hat and cape swing coat.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. CarltonBANKS Member

/r/ people sing this outside protests

--
    Susan Boyle is on the list

susan-boyle-hair-new-new.jpg

zOMG
  10. CarltonBANKS Member

No, it's not, you stupid fgt.

Teh Google still looks inside PDFs. Hec, now they even convert to html for peepz who don't have Adobe Acrobat (or whateva).

hugs
    stc
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Triumph Member

the COB could opt for plan B
    "operation prevent leakage"

Scientology wrapped in the worlds largest condom,ribbed for extra pleasure and protection
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

anons getting namefagged itt
  14. Sponge Member

Shove a heavy-duty army tampon up the midget's ass. That'll stop the leakage.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

Todd Lemkau was or is he still a Newport Beach mission holder?

He was also a member of CCHR in Orange county as I recall.

Mike Reppen used to be in the sea org and was a member of cchr in orange county also.

His mother Claire Reppen was also in the sea org for a long time and passed away a few years ago.
  16. DeathHamster Member

I'd give your third testicle for the CAN list.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Her nephew who claimed on his web page that he was part of anonymous was initially in charge of her website when she first became popular.
  18. Anonymous Member

Dox?
  19. Anonymous Member

Sure is a short list. The list maker is made of fail.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

She's Messenger material.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 2
  23. moarxenu Member

Hartley Patterson has a lulzy comment:

The list highlights one of the Cult's contradictions. On the one hand, it teaches that the Scientology Religion has evil, powerful enemies that must be avoided. On the other hand, it also teaches that spending thousands of dollars makes Scientologists into Superior Beings that can defeat such enemies. Except... that they can't.

One ex-scientologist I know was at the London Org the day Anonymous first protested in 2008. He waited for the Superior Beings, his leaders, to go out and shatter the enemy. They had no idea what to do - they dithered, tried to look 'important' by talking into cellphones. It was his Road to Damascus moment - he left.

And Smurf:

Damn... I'm on the list?? And I was so looking forward to wasting my time attending yet another glitzy, over the top snooze fest orchestrated by a destructive cult.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

25. CarltonBANKS Member

Um, if this is true and not a joke, it would be hilarious if SuBo is banned from scifag events. Might get tabloid coverage.

I said it in jest, thinking it was just someone who shared her name.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. RightOn Member

well then I guess not
    crazy to have a spelling so close. Especially with all the typos they had?
  27. AnonyVix Member

28. Anonymous Member

Wouldn't it be useful to them if we sent the orgs the list we have of 1502 ex scientologists who have publicly spoken out against scientology?
  29. AnonyVix Member

Woha, if this isn't a joke someone should tell the media, this ought to get media coverage. Any confirmations?
  30. DeathHamster Member

It's not the Scottish singing Susan Boyle, who was never married.
  31. AnonyVix Member

Aw well, long shot.
  32. AnonyVix Member

Erm is this a shop? If it is then it's a good one (how did you find the complete design?) If it isn't how did you find this (I couldn't begin to think of the Google search for this one)?
  33. anonymous612 Member

• Like Like x 2
  34. AnonyVix Member

35. Sponge Member

It's a one of a kind dress. Yes, its a shoop. Surprising easy one considering the effect acheived.
    1) Take previously posted photo of scarf design and distort perspective back to square 2) alter brightness/contrast to make scarf fold creases disappear. 3) GoogleImages black mini dress for suitable pic 4) Fap (optional). 5) overlay scarf design onto mini-dress pic as a new layer and size/squash/skew/cylinder-distort as appropriate (no need to be absolutely perfect). 6) trim scarf pic to fit within dress shape (no need to be too accurate, with a little edge feathering, since both backgrounds are black). 7) for added realism, adjust opaqueness of scarf layer so that the creases of the dress just show through a little. 8) Tweak & Fap again (optional). It's not perfect but, including the fapping, not bad for a ten minute tea-break job.
    I'm only telling you my secret so you'll go make some moarrrr. :)
    • Like Like x 7
  36. xenubarb Member

Civilians call those "pine cones." Go Army!
    • Like Like x 2
  37. AnonyVix Member

Thank you, I am inspired. :)
  38. Well, if you're not too busy and all, would be kinda a nice thing to do......
  39. jensting Member

Not bad at all - I take my hat of!
    "Make some moar!"

Best regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Make shoops. Make moar shoops. Make other people produce so as to make moar shoops.
    • Like Like x 4