Customize

List of disaffected Scientologists provided by OSA (West US)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 22, 2011.

1. RightOn Member

Pat Aldahef ? any relation to the lawyer?
  2. I like how you didn't address my point which was: this document came from OSA, so who are we protecting them from?
    • Like Like x 4
  3. anonymous612 Member

Didn't you know? Quoting OSA doxes people to OSA!

PROTIP: If you're on this list? You're probably namefagged. Just in case you somehow hadn't figured that out.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. RightOn Member

so exploitable
    Anyone going to do a vid with the Sci names? (but take out many names that should not be on it)

According to commenters on Marty's blog, Bill Kilpatrick is a wealthy donor and many were surprised that he was on the list?
    Would be a shame to show up at different orgs with a sign of some of these names on the list?
    like.....
    "OSA Says Bill Kilpatrick on DM's Party Pooper List"
    and then have a copy of the letter and list on hand. just sayin.......

hey people on this list! when you are ready....
    jump off that list and jump on the ex list!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

See post #40
  6. Anonymous Member

See post #40, tubby
  7. I can't believe wwp members are having to argue this point with wwp mod staff.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I'd never attend an event that would let the likes of me in anyways.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. anonymous612 Member

Right, because these names are NOWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET OH MY GOD. Your name isn't on this list because OSA pulled it out of their ass. Your name is on this list because there's ALREADY something, most likely on the internet, that says "Dude, _____ is totally a Scientology critic."

And I refer you to the poster that said nobody knew the list contained anons until you came along with "omg guise that list WHICH IS TOTALLY STILL THERE ONLY JUST NOT COPIED OVER contains anonymous members!!!" You're the one who outed anons, pal.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Ok, I was not aware in the change of WWP policy of NOT doxxing anons. Duly noted.
    I will start posting old lists that OSA posted on /b/ of anons here, because, OSA has them anyway, right?
  11. The Heretic Member

Exactly.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Marty Rugburn Member

Edson David (DECEASED)

Do not call. He be dead, but his thetan might answer.

Marty
    • Like Like x 4
  13. I am honored to be on the list of people to not be on the list. All hail fellow party-poopers!!!
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

Marty is apparently posting comments at the VV on this one.
  17. xenubarb Member

Snoopy wouldn't salute DM's dog and had to be put down.
  18. xenubarb Member

POOOOOP!
  19. LocalSP Member

Are fuckin' stupid or what? Has your brains left your head? Relax and think this whole thing out and then you will have that, Ahah! moment and then you'll really feel like an ass.

I Hope
  20. xenubarb Member

Zombie Scilons.
    They Come Back.
    For braaaaiiiinnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Years of continued enturbulation, provision of strategies that have defeated cultists at every turn, exposure of some of their most protected secrets, yet no mention of my name. Sheesh. What the hell else do I have to do?
    • Like Like x 4
  22. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 2
  23. Gary Moore Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

SCOHB?
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Smurf Member

Different spelling. Attorney is Sam Alhadeff.

Patrick Aldahef isn't concerned about being on the list. He died in March.
  26. Anonymous Member

Sounds like someone still has the baseball bat firmly entrenched up their ass.
  27. AnonyVix Member

Live in the right zip code perhaps, the list only has on it the initial names of DO NOT WANTS. If you read the instructions at the head of the list each org has to "quail" their call list NOW and add to the original any dodgy names, then they compare the final list with the call list and remove all names from the call list that are dodgy.

LULZ if they mix the lists up and end up calling all the dodgy ones (okay can't happen but funny thought).

Instructions with analysis / snide comments / general thoughts.
    Emails bad cos they leak too easily so phone calls ONLY (awww).

Note the names are ones Pam has taken off the list where she is. The Orgs are being instructed to "quailed" their own lists and add more dodgy names to the first list before removing all the dodgy names from their own call list.

NOTE for the word clearers amongst us: Quailed is the past tense of quail which means to draw back in fear; it's also a small chicken like bird which I guess if shot might be referred to as a quailed. So the list has to be made to thoroughly draw back in fear or cower. Scary stuff.

Receptionist: I need to verify you're a real scientologist.
    Anon caller: okay, ask me something only a scientologist would know...
    Receptionist: Who is the greatest humanitarian Thetan the Earth or Tee Gee Ack has every known?
    Anon Caller: L Ron Hubbard.
    Receptionist: That'll do nicely...

Mustn't fluster the foot soldiers perish the thought that they see this list, they'll get all enturbulated with entheta. Subtle(ish) hint at possible plan of action...
    • Like Like x 3
  28. xenubarb Member

Sometimes, They Come Back.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. AnonLover Member

Another interesting comment

hmm. wonder how if any other wealthy Patron donors are in the list
  30. Anonymous Member

Show us your tits!
    • Like Like x 2
  31. anonymous612 Member

Typo for qualed maybe, as in short for qualified?
  32. AnonyVix Member

Hush now, you're spoiling my fun! Yes it's a typo in the PDF and I assume original document (unless spell checker had at it) for the non-word "qualed". Just found it amusing. I know, small things...
  33. anonymous612 Member

Like I can understand scispeak, if you had told me I was wrong I would have believed you.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. AnonyVix Member

LOL. I think I've spent too long analysing their stuff I have a fair idea of what most of their words mean. Can't make much sense of much of Hubbard's ramblings but that's because most of it is senseless waffle; this doesn't matter to the cult because the average scientologist imbues Hubbard's ramblings with meaning in the sincere belief it must have some and they've got fed up with word clearing. What is true for you is true for you as Hubbard said. Me, I say the Emperor really is wearing no clothes, it's a load of bollocks mixed in with some common sense and empty rhetoric.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  36. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. exOT8Michael Member

Disaffected?
    I consider myself a disinfected Scientologist: bleached clean and clear of their contamination. I use ZERO Hubbard tech.
    My entire LRH library went into municipal recycling dumpsters long ago.
    • Like Like x 6
  38. Anonymous Member

Yes, its a typo. It should be qualed, sci-speak shorthand for qualified.

Qualed has its own special scilon definition, different from the ordinary English word of "qualified". Perhaps someone has an Admin dictionary or Tech dictionary handy can post the meaning of qualed / qualified here for anons and lurkers.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. DeathHamster Member

People might not want their real name linked in search results to Scientology stuff.

For the longest time, the first result for my name was a copy of a ranting Scieno letter to a previous employer. A good example of Scieno insanity, but not the first thing I'd want any prospective employer to see, and since the person running that site had dropped away but left the site up, there wasn't much I could do about it due to the site's huge search rank.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

I'd give my third testicle for a east-US list of OSA operatives and disaffected Scientologists.