Customize

Lisa Marie's New Song... Is she out? Ohh, the lyrics...

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by sallysock, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. CarltonBANKS Member

3. Anonymous Member

4. RolandRB Member

^I agree. Needs a sit room.
  5. RolandRB Member

The minimum I draw from this is that she is in a big spat with them for some reason and she is not going to back down but rather escalate it. Either the Co$ will back down or she will leave very noisily.

This requires its own situation room on this forum. This is going to be the major thing of 2012. If she leaves them noisily in 2012 then their whole push for getting people into Ideal Orgs is destroyed for 2012 and it will destroy the cult.

Elvis lives through his daughter. She's gonna fuck 'em all!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Call me shallow, but somehow an everlasting supply of $$$ makes Lisa Marie plenty sexy to me ;)
    I've seen worse.
  8. Wogaphile Member

Ooh, I ever so much hope so. I hope she starts talking about how the cult fucked with her head and made her a dependent wayward nincumpoop through all those years of little rich girl nonsense. I hope she spills ALL the beans and talks really dirty. I hope she harbours a burgeoning determination to humiliate the DM gang and teach them a lesson. I hope she makes leaving the cult and calling it out for what it is the defining battle of her life.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

No longer just a cute band name?

album-lisa-lisa-cult-jam-with-full-force.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  10. RolandRB Member

Just herself noisily leaving the cult in 2012 will bring the cult down forever.
  11. Tourniquet Member

What I like about her the most is that she is (along with >90% of humanity) taller than Miscavige.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

I want to argue, but I'm not at all sure you're wrong about that, due to your bolded qualifiers.

Let's hope we get the chance to see. :)
  13. PresidentShaw Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. SPRTT Member

Thanks JohnnyRUClear. I'll be singing "Head to Toe" and "All Cried Out" all day. Sucks. You owe me.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Strixcoil Moderator

UmbrellaOwl1.jpg
    There, now you can make it rain.
  16. Diablo Member

Maybe she joined anonymous...

You can think that I’m evil and I’m off the rails
    I’m a bit transgressive and suppressive as well
    You ain’t seen nothing yet
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

079.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Diablo Member

You ain’t seen nothing yet = Expect Us!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

good point, but some of the language she used are NOT things that can be applied to The System.
    'Suppressive' has a specific meaning, and Scientologists are expressly forbidden to be suppressive.

She's definitely throwing out the gauntlet. Being a celebrity (who practices "Special" Scientology) she may not understand all the ramifications. She might be posturing as a "bad girl" with no deeper malice. It doesn't mean she's "out", at least not yet. Doesn't mean she's declaring herself an Enemy SP. It probably means she's going to get a major ethical ass-kicking from the same guys who read her PC folders.

She might not be planning to leave the Church, or expecting to be thrown out on her ass, but there's really only one LRH Standard way of reading those lyrics. If she wasn't Elvis' kid, she would be very very Declared by now.

My guess? She'll cave. They usually do. :(
  20. Anonymous Member

I bet Marty's got his fingers crossed
  21. Tourniquet Member

An Ethics Officer/Master-at-Arms would assign her an Ethics Condition, if she refused to, or could not do so herself. It may not proceed beyond that, and several intensives of False Purpose Rundown.

I still have popcorn on standby, if otherwise :)
  22. Anonymous Member

If you play the song backwards, it says "Miscavige is dead"...
    • Like Like x 2
  23. RolandRB Member

^ She's hired a hitman? :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  24. She should remember her father by using this quote of his in her song: "The hell with those people. There's no way I'll ever get involved with that s.o.b. group. All they want is my money."
  25. Wogaphile Member

The message in the song is very clear. There can be no doubt about it...and for her to write the damn thing, get it produced and actually put it out there as a single - there's a lot of effort involved, a lot of moments to second guess and pull back. The fact that it's come this far is serious.

She includes in the lyrics an interesting image: "Just a piece of fruit who’s hit the ground" That is of course how those who leave the CoS are supposed to disappear, simply fall away...but hopefully Ms Presely will follow through and make good on her threat that we ain't seen nothin' yet.
  26. DeathHamster Member

They wanted much more than that.
  27. Tourniquet Member

Maybe, but he saw enough of the picture to head for the exits.
  28. Herro Member

The use of the language suggests a crisis of faith. On the other hand it could also be that she's used to thinking and speaking scientology lingo and so it colored a standard song about an individual saying fuck you society, I'm a special butterfly. Either way, who the fuck cares.
  29. Wogaphile Member

Nope. Ur wrong. If you think that song could be an anthem of general rebellion and not specific to Scientology, you anin't seen nothin' yet...and you don't know your scilons.
  30. Tourniquet Member

It's all about keywords ;)
  31. Daisy Member

She sounds like she is out to me. Album comes out May 15th. She will probably do tons of media to promote. Hopefully, she let's everyone know what this song is about.
  32. Wogaphile Member

It would be very helpful if scilons became so enturbulated about Lisa that they began to protest her and her music. That would call attention to her position and hopefully spur her to talk about it. Even if the protesters simply appeared to be scilons, could be good ;)
  33. Anonymous Member

Calm down there partner, it is just a song. I doubt it will bring down the cult. But it could add to the death by a thousand paper cuts.
  34. RolandRB Member

We need to track this to see how things evolve because it could be the most significant thing of 2012.
  35. Tourniquet Member

36. Anonymous Member

Or not. Tracking won't be hard. We'll just watch and ummm, like see.

I hope this isn't the most significant thing of 2012. I'd almost bet it won't be.
  37. RolandRB Member

On her own she could bring the cult down forever.