Customize

Libya

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by mojo, Feb 12, 2011.

1. DeathHamster Member

His minions had better check their career options before he Jim Joneses the place. "Last in line for the Kool-Aid" ain't much of a seniority benefit.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rockyj Member

2/25/2011 This is the TRUTH about what's happening in Tripoli & about the brave Libyan's who are trying to tell the media what's really happening are being sought after & disappearing. Foreign journalist are being hunted down, sought out & destroyed.

AL Qaeda & LSD & YOUTH PUMPED UP ON COFFEE! LMAO!!
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Herro Member

Just about every nation that the international media cares about has made statements condemning Gaddaffi. Hell, even the Iranian government got in on the condemnations in a display of hypocrisy so profound that I'm still convinced that it's some form of post modern street theater.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

South Korea is dropping leaflets over North Korea about what's going on in Libya, along with food and supplies. Planting seeds, they are.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

The hypocrisy is hared among many countries.
  7. Herro Member

Not really.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

Lurk moar.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Pancake%20bunny.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  10. mojo Member

today is the day
    ben ali -- friday
    mubarak -- friday
    ghadaffi....time is up

oh and bin laden....where can we hook up for some hallucinogens?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Rockyj Member

I hope & pray this true!
    Insider Live Blog:
    http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/20...s-report-on-shooting-of-protesters-in-tripoli

Also BLOGS OF WAR on Libya:

JUST SAW THIS! Dam I hope its true!

http://blogsofwar.com/libya/
  12. Rockyj Member

Gaddafi's son getting desperate!

13. Rockyj Member

436x328_3762_139211.jpg

This is PIC of where they buried alive 1500 prisoners. So awesome they found them in time!
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

7 minutes ago...

From several Twitter accounts, Tripoli is basically a bloodbath right now.
  15. Anonymous Member

Lunatic is speaking now at martyr's square

16. Rockyj Member

17. Herro Member

Damn it this asshole would rather see his country burn then give up his control. I pray to God that something forces him to give up. YOUR REVOLUTION FAILED GADDAFI, DEAL WITH IT.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Some autocrats believe that the people serve them. Does this surprise you?
  19. Anonymous Member

Berlusconi+Gaddafi=BFF
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Herro Member

The problem with Gaddafi is, like so many revolutionaries turned tyrants, he clearly thinks that he is the only one that can lead his nation into a bright new future and that without him, all is lost.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. lulzgasm Member

Yeah. Phenomenal cosmic egos tend to think that way.
  23. Anonymous Member

Do you think that he really sees some bright new future, or just another neo-feudal dump ruled over by the spawn of his loins?
  24. Anonymous Member

Narcissism is a pathology:

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
    1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance
    2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    4. Requires excessive admiration
    5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    8. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
    9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
    I'm thinking Ghaddafi's prognosis for recovery is not too good. Hard times for the Libyan people.
  25. Triumph Member

Death and Taxes
    Muammar Gaddafi is Totally 1.1
    By Carmel Lobello Friday, February 25, 2011
    http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/56004/muammar-gaddafi-is-totally-1-1/

Farrakhan is a big supporter of Muammar Ga-Daffy

Calypso Louie Farrakhan can help Ga-Daffy raise his level on the Tone Scale
    • Like Like x 1
  26. lulzgasm Member

Doesn't that list pretty much fit most of the people running our governments and corporations today?
    • Like Like x 3
  27. And your point is....?
  28. lulzgasm Member

That this world is most likely fucked?
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Rockyj Member

30. Rockyj Member

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/02/25/over_200_arab_groups_call_for_libya_no_fly_zone
  31. Rockyj Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. Rockyj Member

33. Anonymous Member

Yup, narcissism is on the asshole spectrum right before 'sociopath', thus the argument against entrenched leadership and cults of personality (and, sometimes, for anonymity).
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Rockyj Member

I've seen so many of these but because of content I've only posted a few. Most vids are a lot more graphic but I feel its necessary to show the truth of what's really happening in Libya as I type.

As most of you may know their are vids of disemboweled bodies with gigantic holes in their chests & heads. I do not believe these images will make a difference of what's really going on against the ppl of Libya by Gaddafi!
  35. DeathHamster Member

36. whosit Member

Wait, are people being shot in the middle-east/north africa?

I'm shocked.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

"I can hook you up with some 17-year old North African babes"
  38. thefatman Member