Customize

Letters from Gold Base Staff on Ordinance 884

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by marklowell99, Mar 18, 2009.

1. BigBeard Member

Re: Letters from Gold Base Staff on Ordinance 884

I've read through these letters half a dozen times now, and man my head is ready to explode.

I've never seen so many sentences starting with "However, " or ending with ", etc." in one place in my life.

And talk about run on sentences, when I typed one out to see how long it would be printed out I had to set the paper width to 19 inches using a 10 pitch font.

Also, as Ordinance 884 concerns RESIDENTIAL picketing, I don't understand why almost every letter mentions the protesters interfering with their job and/or work.

The logical inconsistencies are starting to give me a headache.

For instance, in her letter Bronwyn Golger first says this about how the pickets impact her WORK in para 5:

But then in para 6 she says she doesn't know there is a picket until receiving "several concerned phone calls":

So is it a dessert, she can hear the pickets at work, or a floor wax, she has to be told by others about a picket?

It can't be both, unless you're a $cientologist I gues.

BigBeard
  2. Re: Letters from Gold Base Staff on Ordinance 884

Fraser keeps trying to make the argument that the work and residential aspects of Gold are difficult to separate. Reading Marc Headley's accounts of staff being forced to sleep under their desks for weeks at a time, perhaps she has a point. :rolleyes:

Fraser has been given the task of deterring protestors by any means at her disposal. She's trying all the angles, hoping that something will work in her favor. The problem for her is that some of her tactics are going to come back and bite her in the ass -- the arrests of WBM and Doug Owens being the most glaring to date.
  3. rummychick99 Member

One of the guy's handling the situation with Smurf and AGP by the Shrine Auditorium area looked at the poster of the fence and said something like "that's not our fence". He may have said it more than once . It was hard to hear him in some parts.
  4. Herro Member

Seriously? YIFF IN HELL FURFAG!!!

Nobody cares. Shut up.
  5. Re: Letters from Gold Base Staff on Ordinance 884

ORLY?
    whose fence is it?
    try and rattle it near one of those sensors and watch danny come running for the tackle!
  6. pacora Member

Out of all the letters I have read, the one by Susan Laplaine, strikes me as the most revealing. It confirms what I already believe.

The very first line of her letter states:

Dear Mr. Buster,

"I was advised by our Director of Public Relations that you might be able to lend a hand in passing Ordinance No. 884 for [emphasis added] Golden Era Productions."
  7. 33755 Member

BINGO!
  8. rummychick99 Member

I hope Lirra finds that one so she can add it to the evidence pile to use to rip Stone apart for his lies.
  9. BigBeard Member

She also semi-quotes El Ron without attribution with:

Unlike Linda Greilich who actually references the source in her letter:

Although this strikes me more aligning with Cof$ plans, than Mr. Buster's aim as a County Supervisor.

BigBeard
  10. CantPickaName Member

"I would like to close with a quote from the “Aims of Scientology” by L. Ron Hubbard, as I believe this may align with your aim as a County Supervisor;

“A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and the honest beings have rights, and where man is free to rise to greater heights, are the aims of Scientoloty.”

chuckle
  11. xenubarb Member

Okay, I finished reading most of these lyin ass pieces of crap.

What media genius thinks it a good idea to use a script font? That aside, it's clear that none of these monkeys have even seen us. According to them, we scream at them, wear hoods and paint, and bother their sidewalks. I must've been high during our raids; don't recall any sidewalks or screaming, or blocking the driveway.

And nearly every writer claims to be in favor of free speech...except for us.
  12. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Fixed?
  13. Gadfly Member

I've gotta get me one of those!
  14. BigBeard Member

And interesting statement by Bill Bruger on page 23 of letters to Mr. Buster .pdf file:

So is he saying the plantings are "our property" or is he claiming the dirt the plantings are in is "our property"???

I also find it interesting, and highly suspect, how many of these letters containg the phrase, "...and have never seen such a thing."

BigBeard
  15. BigBeard Member

And interesting statement by Bill Bruger on page 23 of letters to Mr. Buster .pdf file:

So is he saying the plantings are "our property" or is he claiming the dirt the plantings are in is "our property"???

I also find it interesting, and highly suspect, how many of these letters contain the phrase, "...and have never seen such a thing."

BigBeard
  16. subgenius Member

And anything you haven't seen before should be outlawed.
    Not that its very likely the writer saw anything.
  17. subgenius Member

Weird how stressed and upset they are.
    Doesn't the tech work?
  18. CantPickaName Member

LOL This
  19. subgenius Member

"Golden Era Productions is open to tour anyone who is interested...."
    Sounds like an invite to me.
    And all dated March 1, 2009.
    "I really hate it as they dress up stupid and put an image out on the highway that makes no sense." (Enturbulated much?)
    "The Sheriffs here are great and they do help make sure the protesters don't come in or do more than the law allows..."
    (So why the need for the ordinance?)
    "They also manifest being lazy and not caring."
    (Well that should be illegal)
    "They do not warrant more attention, but no freedom to do what they are unjustly permitted to do at the main entrance of our property and here again, my home."
    (Well that's clear enough)
    "These protesters scream obscenities at the staff, at the air, etc. It is quite disturbing, not only physically disturbing, as in disturbing the peace, but also disturbing in that their statements are irrational and crazed; it is a bit freaky."
    (That's freaky)
    Oh, all the allegations of obscenities, etc.?
    Where are the videos they take which show any of this?
    My head hurts.
  20. i'mglib Member

Yeah, that "screaming obscenities" business really bothers me. The only obscenities I've heard were when AO cursed at the guards right before he got tackled, and that was no where near the fence or anyplace the people inside could hear.

Other than that, has anyone said or heard anything remotely close to obscenities?

I have said, "Stop the beatings," "Free the Sea Org," "Free Heber Jentsch," and things of that nature. Probably something like, "You can leave. You have friends on the outside," too.
  21. subgenius Member

All those Co$ cameras and no video produced to corroborate
    ANY OF THESE LETTERS.
  22. CantPickaName Member

"Free" Is obscene to them
  23. bAnon Member

Not nearly as much as the Angry Dwarf's does. The more Anonymous picks apart these letters, the more DM rages. Rage little man, rage.
  24. BigBeard Member

Haven't had as much time to picking these letters apart lately, but here's a nugget from James Lucas on Pg 27 of the .pdf file:

Note he says "hundreds of dollars", not "thousands. He also implies more than one protester is involved in damaging the landscaping.

"We have a beautifully landscaped property..." also seems to imply he believes the area where the pansies were planted is part of Gold's property.

Which makes me think getting the actual property line nailed down one way or the other needs to get done soon.

BigBeard
  25. BigBeard Member

This one from Jessica Thompson (Pg 41 of the Letters .pdf file) has so many whoppers I've included the whole thing, but there is a key statement in there Graham Berry may be interested in (odd sentence structures are in the original):

Considering this statement in her letter:

I have to wonder:

A) Was this lady actually present during this incident and observe it happening?

B) Is she some kind of "Psych" so skilled she can determine someone is having "an irrational fit" without even talking to them?

C) Since she put it in writing to a public official (open records and all that) would this constitute libel if proven untrue?

Graham may want to get her under oath to find out.

BigBeard
  26. xenubarb Member

Obscene costumes? Black and orange balloons? Psychotic statements like, 'FREE THE SLAVES?'
    No. She hasn't seen us. You've seen the pix we posted of that picket where AO was jumped. We had colorful balloons, none of which were black or orange. Lies.

Utter fabrication. Nobody could hear us, if we were screaming, which we weren't, because of the Gold Noise blasting out of the speakers.

Well, you've all seen the video. Nothing she says suggests she was actually a witness, more likely just a stooge parroting the lines she was fed.

<snip baww about the possibility of us swarming over the razor wire>

People do indeed slow down to read our signs. And then, most of them honk in support, wave, or give us thumbs up. BAWWWWW!!!

I am so sick of Scientology lies. Seriously. I'M VEWWY ANGWY WITE NAO!
    lmao...

I would very much appreciate anything you can do in your power to keep them as far as way as possible.
  27. Herro Member

Why do you let them make you so angry? Don't give them that power over you.
  28. Haruhi Member

To be fair... AGP.
  29. btwyhad Member

Excuse me almighty power one. Didn't he do that in town though and after the fact ?
  30. LRonAnon Member

Who is prohibiting her movements within the compound?

Who is preventing her from freely leaving the compound property?

Certainly not someone on the public highway.
  31. Anonymous Member

You must be thinking of AO.
    Don't feel bad, Tory mad the same mistake...
  32. i'mglib Member

Very scary indeed. Especially the turkey balloon. It's absolutely frightening.

IMG_0663.jpg
  33. Ogsonofgroo Member

Excellent points Xenubarb (-arian, jk jk ). Even as someone who has not been there, there are enough vids totally disproving this obvious litany of prefabricated tripe. Expect no less from 'the most ethical people on the planet'.
    Utter garbage imho!

Oh, to the letter writer/OSA spyz etc., erm, you claim a residence right near the protest zone, this makes me wonder, ie. can you show us on a map where this 'residence is? Is it zoned as a residence, or maybe rather close to the commercial enterprise area? Keep up the great work Co$!~ This man's opinion is you are going are aiming hard for another foot shot, an' guess where? (I ain't tellin')
    :rolleyes:
    Never the less, the usual baaw-baawings that are spoon-fed Black PR to the cloistered victims within the cult.
    Bloody sick to use peons in such nefarious ways, but not, by any means, unusual in this case.
    Hey DM! You sick little sawed of greedy freak, sleep well!
    Let the bedbugs bite!

*rant-pant-rage*

Kk, dun nao, I go.
  34. BigBeard Member

As time permits, I have been typing the letters from $cientologists at Gold .pdf file into a spread sheet, with each sentence in a seperate row, for analysis. So far I have a bit over half of the letters done, and it's clear these folks were working from a "select and restate in your own words menu of points to be made."

A few of the more obvious, because they show up so often, points used are:

... have never seen anything like this...

...distracting to my work...

...screaming obscenities...

...blocking the entry gate...

Another oddity, in the first half of the letters at least, is none of those who mention how long they've been at Gold claim to have been there for less than 10 years. Does this mean more recent arrivals aren't disturbed by the protests? Or that they aren't as trusted to stick to the party line in their letters?

BigBeard
  35. BigBeard Member

I may have just hit on a "Gotcha" in the letters to Mr. Buster I've been loading into a spreadsheet for analysis.

But I have limited time to work on this, so it would be very helpful if anyone who was there, or who knows the dates from videos, could provide dates from November 2008 to the present when the "Gold Tone" was used against picketers.

Thanks,
    BigBeard
  36. xenubarb Member

Anon Orange has asked me to forward this to you.

37. BigBeard Member

Thank you!

Exactly! Several of the letters refer to disruptions/distractions in the previous 4 - 6 previous months due to "screaming", "yelling", etc. by picketers during earlier protests, which have to include the Oct - Jan protests when the 'Gold Tone' was being played to be true.

Yet there is no mention of this tone causing any disruption, while picketers were supposedly heard screaming obscenities and disparaging comments about $cientology that were creating fear in listeners at distances of up to 250 yards away during these same pickets.

That dog don't hunt.

Now that I've got some dates to work with, once I've got the rest of the letters added to the spreadsheet I'll be able to start nailing down specific BS.

BigBeard
  38. xenubarb Member

Awesome!

I don't know if Bob Buster has bothered, but I emailed his office and suggested that, since anonymous records everything, he might want to observe some of our videos. They certainly show a different picture than what the lying tools behind the security spikes are bawwing about.

Particularly what you're working on, not one mention of that Gold Note in all the letters. Yet somehow we manage to be heard over 110 db of tritone.
  39. kitfisto Member

HOLY SHIT!!!!! ARE YOU PEOPLE MAD!!!!!!!!! A TURKEY BALLOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You went too far with that . God damn you all . lol
  40. Ogsonofgroo Member

Erm, if dat der turkey balloon comes wit cramberry sauce......... I wants to (x2)
    (urpin' in anticipations)

:)

(yeh I loling, sillee bastads, makin' me be cheerfulan' all. oi.)

:D