Customize

Leland from ESMB kicks ass

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by KittyKatSpanker, May 15, 2014.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This is a good example of how not to protest the cult. It's factually how to HELP the cult due to such a footbullet way of protesting.

Much of the first video is about Leland literally getting in the face of not one but two Clearwater police officers with his camera and arguing with them.

Not only that, he doxes his own car and license plate on his own video. OK, maybe he doesn't care. But then he doesn't even edit out how the officer comments about the trash inside it.

He yells crazy ass shit at a couple of sea orgers, "David Miscavige spent $10 million on a stereo". While the police are now following him because he is acting so nuts. So yes, guess who comes across as insane? Clue: it's not the police or the culties.

I could go on, but you get the idea. All this does is make the protestor look worse than the cult, gets the police on their side, etc. I didn't even bother watching the second video.

Video rating: 0/10.

Protip to Leland (or KittyKatSpanker if you can relay this to him): "Protesting" the cult by getting in the grill of the popo and acting so nuts that people maybe believe that you're the crazy one will not end well for you. Please look into another way of helping to expose the cult. Or else we'll be seeing your next vids entitled, "Leland from ESMB gets his ass kicked."
  2. Will do: edit Done

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ESMB-kicks-ass&p=933587&viewfull=1#post933587

3. Example of going it alone almost backfiring:

4. I know that voice. It is Smurf. Everyone at FD worked very hard to cooperate
    with the Clearwater police. Everyone did.Now Smurf goes and acts like an ass
    and pretty much single handedly undoes all the work done with the police?
  5. RightOn Member

I disagree. NOT his voice and not his style.
    This "protestor" is just making trouble and and sounding like a loon
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. That is not Smurf. Leland is relatively new at ESMB but posts often. As evidenced from his posts over the last 6 months, I think he got over anxious to try and help. Hopefully he will heed the advise of others about this.
  8. RightOn Member

Smurf is in CA and was not in Florida
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks KKS.

And for those still wondering if this is Smurf, if you look over at ESMB, it definitely is not. Leland has a big thread where he talks all about himself:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?35284-Leland-s-Rantings-amp-Spewings

In his first post, he describes how he protests, which is pretty much what he shows in his videos:
    Crazy dude is crazy.