Customize

Leila Wills Ex Nation of Islam kicking ass!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

sounded like plausible noi lingo :mad:
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Does anybody know how much it would cost to produce 300,000 TWTH pamphlets. At $500,000 that looks like a huge profit margin.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Funny; however, Miscavige is listed as a CIA source, somewhere... which, if factual, would explain the US government position on Scientology, better than any other possible reason proffered. Miscavige also fits the profile.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

They have their own massive in-house printing facility run by Sea Org labor. It seems unlikely it could be more than $1 per booklet.

It's also worth noting that when members pay to have TWTH books printed the cost per book goes down the more they buy, which clearly shows that they are getting a margin on these things.
  7. Anonymous Member

I have no idea wtf he means.
  8. Anonymous Member

NoI + Scientology = eventual
    a-train-wrecks-accidents-24.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Clusterdux Member

Yeah, you'd think so. However, if CoS has a big part of (ex)NOI people pissed at them it will allow them to play the religious prosecution card.
    "Help, those big bad Muslims want us dead, we are the victim here"
    Not saying that that this will end well for CoS, just saying it might. It probably depends on how smart the disgruntled NOI people will play this.
  10. Anonymous Member

LOL no one will be able to protect Scientology from pissed-off NoI people.
  11. anon walker Moderator

Sounds kinda like Charlie Sheen on a bad week.
  12. Anonymous Member

The problem is that the more the NoI people get involved with Sci the more they are gonna be thinking like Scis.
    So critics will be dismissed as SP. So their opinion is unimportant.

Some NoI people need to break away and start a "Real Nation of Islam" faction that focuses on the original teachings and ruthlessly discards the Scientology imput.
  13. Anonymous Member

I think it is within the realm of possibilities that the NoI membership has been underestimated. Quite possibly they will pick up on this Con-job and begin to rebel once it is fully revealed to them. The Co$ is unfortunately excellent at brainwashing yet I do have some faith the NoI members will see through the smoke and mirrors.

Other than that giving as much help as possible to Leila Wills is a smart move on our part.
  14. Anonymous Member

I hope i am underestimating the NoI membership but the more i read and watch the more there seems to be a complete cult of personality in operation around Louis Farrakhan. It's like they willing accept his word as a supreme truth that cannot be questioned.
    Thats a perfect condition for Scientology infiltration but bad news for the black community.
  15. Anonymous Member

Yes your posting makes a good point that is why giving Leila Wills any support we can as a safeguard is a smart move, at least I think so.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Random guy Member

Well, they are in NOI to begin with ...
  17. Anonymous Member

the heat for the NOI is going to come from the larger african american community as they get more and more painted as sell outs.
  18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Clusterdux Member

Have you seen the Mike McClaughry Guardian's Office youtube vids posted on the front page of xenu.net? The fact that you got suckered into a cult doesn't mean you don't know how to get shit done.
  20. Anonymous Member

Has it ever happened before that people already in a cult got suckered into another (nested) cult?
    Too fucking weird.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Press Release:
    More here:
    The Final Fall - Scientology and the Nation of Islam – PR.com (press release)
    Wed, Aug 15, 2012 — Feed: Google News
    • Winner Winner x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

I would think that it would be easier to get kool aid drinkers to drink more kool aid.
  23. Anonymous Member

Yeah, Scientologists seem to be highly vulnerably to woo and tinfoil hats.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

THE NEW SAVIOUR LOOKING OVER HIS PLANTATION

224297_3689420517702_1822654173_n.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

273462_1390161431_1234161270_q.jpg
    Professor Denham El
    LOL! Listen to the language

View attachment safe_image.php?d=AQCLbuXhIESjECFn&url=http%3A%
    The History Of Xenu, As Explained By L. Ron Hubbard In 8 Minutes
    www.youtube.com
    Reposted with permission. Aside from the annotations I added, this video is exactly the one I downloaded from http://digg.com/odd_stuff/L_Ron_Hubbard_Himself...

Share · 2 hours ago
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

those sp's on that group are :D
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

didn't midget boy say blacks were gonna make sci cool?

not these guys on that group. cos is most UNCOOL. :p
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. Xenu Is Lord Member

Oh this is good, very good!
  34. Anonymous Member

Your Black Muslim Bakery, Minister Farrakhan, Scientology, Dianetics, Demons & Devils, The Paradigm Shift

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.co...ery-scientology-dianetics-the-paradigm-shift/

Sixty-one (61) footnotes. Worth a read in its entirety.

Excerpt:
  35. Anonymous Member

Your Black Muslim Bakery, Minister Farrakhan, Whitney Houston, Dianetics, Vril Society Maidens, Nazi Flying Saucers & New Babylon

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.co...iety-maidens-nazi-flying-saucers-new-babylon/

Only forty-four (44) footnotes this time, but still worth a read in its entirety.

Excerpts:
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

Does this gal know that luis likely has no choice but to push the clams on his followers? HE WAS AUDITED, HE WAS ON THE CANS....and now he is being BLACKmailed.

also we white folk enslaved by LRH welcome black folk into slavery....again...this time they're coming willingly...excellent.

question...will they lower prices for ghetto services??? if so, are those ghetto prices only available to black folk...and if so can white folk forced to pay more to find their thetans...sue for discrimination? There isn't much money in the ghetto..so what's the plan?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. whitesand Member

$50 per week slave labor?
  39. Anonymous Member

Those billboards flammable? Just wondering...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Homeys won't go for the SO while there's street money to be made. Bet on that.