Customize

Leah Remini has left Scientology?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by The Wrong Guy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Kimbayah Member

News Item I'd love to see...

Kirstie Alley puts in Ethics on Tom Cruise
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

Kirstie Alley Calls Leah Remini A “Bigot" & Her "Enemy" After Their Scientology Fallout! | PerezHilton.com

Excerpt:

Kirstie claimed that NEVER have they ever told fellow followers of the Church to unfriend a past member. She explained:

“I have hundreds of friends and people that I know that have come into scientology and left Scientology. You’re not shunned. You’re not chased. All that stuff's bullishit. But when you decide to blanket statement that Scientology is evil, you are my enemy.”

Woah…

She considers Leah Remini to be her enemy?! Way harsh, Miss K!

Alley also admitted that she hasn’t spoken to Leah in almost 8 years. And the lines of communication will NOT be opened anytime soon either! When Howard asked if Kirstie would ever block her former friend on social media, she spilled:

"I have blocked her on Twitter. Because she’s a bigot.”

So then…you HAVE cut ties with Leah? And as a leading member of the Church, wouldn’t your actions be viewed as an example for how other followers should react in kind? But didn’t you just say…

You know what. We’ll leave this feud between you two. Because all of this dramz is making our heads spin!

http://perezhilton.com/2013-12-06-leah-remini-called-out-by-kirstie-alley-for-being-liar-and-a-bigot
    • Like Like x 3
  3. RightOn Member

delightful
  4. RightOn Member

DM is REALLY stupid, but not this stupid
  5. DeathHamster Member

Back in 1997 he was making jokes about the clay table all the time. Someone should tip him off about the oiliness table.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. RightOn Member

I was really hoping he had her on to troll her and as a goof.
    But he said he liked her and he really liked her show. So troll or not, he just told all his fans that he approves of Krusty and her show.
    So fuck him.
    I never could stand this guy anyways.
  7. muldrake Member

So this dumb, fat pig says Scientology doesn't attack people who leave. . .and if you say they do, you're a repulsive bigot and an enemy.

Fair game much, psycho?
    • Like Like x 6
  8. 241

Around 9:00 mark of your video, one of Stern's sidekicks (not Robin or Gilbert, but one of his regulars) says:

"It's KSW, which, I looked it up, is 'Keep Sucking Wang.'"
    Stern & Robin both laugh.
    They are discussing the Tom Cruise video at the time and laughing hysterically.
  9. RightOn Member

yes exactly. Stern was trolling Scienololgy hard on that older vid and then what does he do? he has Krusty on and fills her and her show full of compliments
    blech!
  10. 241

...and at the very end of that Stern segment, they field a call from a person who claims to be a Scientologist, asking whether they have actually read "the book," and Stern says "We're not reading any books...We're SPs... We're proudly SPs"
  11. Kilia Member

Maybe he's developed a hard-on for her now that she has lost (some) weight.
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

TMZ story and video are now up:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/06/leah-remini-kirstie-alley-bigot-howard-stern/

Story:
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

Marty: Ministry of Hate
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/ministry-of-hate/

• Like Like x 3
  17. muldrake Member

You have got to love these idiots who try to defend their cult, deny that it's a cult, and then act like completely insane cultists, proving exactly what they're trying to deny.

If (*) had any sense, he'd tell this idiot to STFU and leave it to OSA to make public statements.

lIl8Qaq.png

Keep it classy, you bloated shitsack!
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Anonymous Member

Rathbun is such an idiotic hypocrite to demand that anyone give apologies for shitty things done/said to others while in a cult.

From what I recall, he reacted with hate and arrogance with every challenge to his bullshit navel-gazing justifications for Scientology when he first started his blog.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

True, but it's still good to see him coming back to humanity, regardless of if he ever gets all the way back.
  20. muldrake Member

No shit. I remember very directly he expressed contempt for Dennis Erlich, the guy who basically invented the whole idea of criticizing Scientology on the Internet in 1993 or so. The cult did every disgusting thing imaginable to him, including throwing acid on his mother's car. That was before suing him and raiding his house.

To be able to get the ex parte writ of search and seizure to be able to raid his house, they dug up his ex-wife. She had a support order, but he hadn't paid child support for many years because she had disappeared, leaving no address behind. So as soon as it was useful for the cult, they suddenly of course found her, and had her produce evidence showing he was likely to defy a court order, because he hadn't paid child support for years.

This resulted in the cult and cops tossing Dennis's shit. As you can see in this video.

When I witnessed these events going down, this was when I decided that as long as I'm alive, these motherfuckers are on my shit list. There is no expiration date on my desire for revenge.

And not to put too fine a point on it, but Rathbun and Rinder are two of the people who were in charge of the apparatus that perpetrated this vile shit, and nothing less than an apology and amends will ever make up for their actions. Rathbun in particular treated Erlich with utter contempt when he pointed out he was entitled to, at the very least, an apology.

So he can basically suck my dick.
    • Like Like x 9
  21. My sentiments exactly. Those two motherfuckers deserve to die a slow death, painful and without pain medication. Maybe that will atone them.
    J Swift
    This message by J Swift has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

23. OMFG .. Ortega defending Marty?? Marty lover??? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have seen it all now :(
    omfgdie!
    This message by omfgdie! has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

Not so much defending as he is most likely bored to death with the Marty haters just like many of us are.

Gee, you're late today. Get held up at work? No worries, I'll wait while you shamelessly bump any Marty/Mike thread and spew your standard and terribly boring bile at them.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Kilia Member

I remember Erlich very well. I was reading his posts on the internet about this back in early 90's , but have forgotten exactly the name of the website he posted on. UPDATE: "Usenet"

Personal website:
    http://www.informer.org/
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

When you're coaching a baby to start walking, you get excited and encourage them when they take their first steps. Then you [keep coaching them to walk better | lose interest and ignore them because they're boring now].
  27. Anonymous Member

This is probably nothing, but the use of the word "reconnecting" caught my attention. Does anyone recognize either of these women?

reconnecting.PNG
  28. Anonymous Member

Interesting. Is it only me, or has the tweet been deleted? Can anyone else see it or bring it up?
  29. Kilia Member

Leah's tweet is still there.I can see it. (2 hours ago-Alaska time)
  30. Anonymous Member

Thanks. Twitter must have barfed out on me. Not unprecedented.

Still wonder about the women in the picture.
  31. Kilia Member

Can't help ya on that..don't know them either.

UPDATE: I asked her who those two lovely ladies were. Hope she tweets me back.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

Celeb Scientology Update: Tom Cruise Dating, Leah Remini and Kirstie Alley Feud, FAKE Husband [RUMORS]

Excerpt:

Fellow scientologist Kirstie Alley also finds herself in the news. As usual, the controversy stems from the rotund actress' Twitter account.

The 63-year-old scientologist recently posted an image showing some tacky, sad flowers, along with the caption:
    "Thank you my darling husband for the most glorious flowers...a bird cage with tiny sparkling baby birds... stunning!"

The problem? Kirstie Alley doesn't have a husband.

This has lead the laughable National Enquirer to suggest that Alley is dealing with mental illness.

Do you think Kirstie is crazy? Does she really think she has a husband?

We want to hear from you. Tell us your thoughts in the comment field below.

http://www.classicalite.com/article...ng-leah-remini-kirstie-alley-feud-husband.htm
    • Like Like x 5
  34. Perfecto Member

"As usual, the controversy stems from the rotund actress' Twitter account."

Is "rotund" a polite word for fat bloater?
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Kilia Member

Kirsty needs to stick to acting and leave everything else alone.
    Seriously...
  36. blownforgood Member

The scilons know who these two are...
  37. Quentinanon Member

"Alley is dealing with mental illness."

It's called enmeshment with a totalitarian cult.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. muldrake Member

I guess "hamplanet" isn't politically correct these days.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. thesneakster Member

Muldrake, the Ehrlich raid took place on 13 Feb 1995 ( Dennis' report posted to ARS that today may be found here).

Mark "Marty" Rathbun was on the Freewinds training to Class V Graduate auditor from mid-November 1993 (after he was recovered from blowing) until late summer 1995 according to point #10 of his affidavit in the Claire Headley case ( PDF copy hosted on Marty's site ). Aaron Saxton has confirmed that Marty was still on the Freewinds doing that training program under Greg Wilhere as of March 1995 in this post to ESMB.

Marty Rathbun therefore could not have been involved in the raid on Dennis' house or anything else that took place between the time Rathbun blew in the first week November 1993 and the time he left the Freewinds in late Summer of 1995. Rathbun told him so in the comment on his blog to which you so strongly object.

Mark "Marty" Rathbun certainly does not owe Dennis any sort of apology for something of which he had no part.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1