Customize

Leah Remini has left Scientology?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by The Wrong Guy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Reply
    View attachment b4e1c4cfb3baf5d0110c888632ec3b75?s=48&d=http%3 Joe Pendleton says:
    November 26, 2013 at 5:42 am
    J Lo is not a Scientologist, so does not “have to” disconnect from anyone who has been declared. Nicole and Katie weren’t declared because they made no public statements against Scientology (no doubt part of their agreements with Cruise, to keep the peace with the children, etc). Of course, Nicole and Katie weren’t REALLY Scientologists either. We know why they had the absolute minimal involvement in the CoS that they had. In any case, Miscavige just declared Remini because she dissed him publicly and so he had to. And I will always add that it was LRH in one of his last policies who said a Scientologist who doesn’t disconnect from an SP is an guilty of suppressive acts themselves. Ron had truly reached his apex of controlling viciousness and insanity not long before he kicked it.
    • View attachment c57adb08dcbd5e5e50d9160072e8a657?s=48&d=http%3 Mike Rinder says:
      November 26, 2013 at 9:12 am
      Not quite the full story Joe.
      J Lo’s dad IS a Scientologist. So he should be ordered to disconnect from JLo who is clearly associating with an SP. Thus JLo would be in the position of reminaing connected to her father or to Leah even though she is NOT a Scientologist. This happens all the time.
      As for Nicole and Katie. Nicole did up to OT III. And training. That is a pretty good “Scientologist”… Katie has badly dissed Miscavige, Cruise and the church by her silence. I wrote about this before. Believe me, the fact that she did NOT “correct” the media about the reasons for divorcing and taking Suri is a real problem. Her father is definitely an SP. So too Nicole’s father.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

^^^^^ "Can I have some Re-mi-ni?"

SP = Scientology-Proof
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

Leah Remini Scientology Book: Tom Cruise Lawsuit, John Travolta Gay Claims and Kirstie Alley Drug Allegations [RUMORS]

By Jonathan Lambert, Classicalite

According to a recent tabloid article, Leah Remini might be writing a juicy tell-all book about her experience in the Church of Scientology. An insider has revealed that it may address Tom Cruise’s marriages and lawsuits, John Travolta gay claims and allegations that Kirstie Alley has recently used drugs.

Star is known for its sensational articles, however, multiple outlets are now reporting that Leah Remini may be planning a book deal following her stint on hit-show, DWTS. According to the insider, no one is safe. This is especially true for Tom Cruise, as the source reveals:

“Leah knows so many deep, dark secrets about Tom, including details about his marriages to Katie [Holmes] and Nicole Kidman.”

<snipped>

Kirstie Alley, too, may be addressed in the book. According to the insider, Leah could reveal Kirstie’s alleged battle with narcotics:

“She has mounds of dirt on Kirstie, including deeply personal information about Kirstie’s past drug use, which may not be as far in the past as she’s led people to believe.”

Don’t worry, Scientology veteran John Travolta won’t be left out of the tell-all either, claims the insider:

“She knows the truth behind the gay buzz surrounding John Travolta, and she can answer any questions about the authenticity of his marriage to Kelly Preston.”

Comments are open, here:
    http://www.classicalite.com/article...uit-john-travolta-gay-kirstie-alley-drugs.htm
    • Like Like x 3
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'm sure it's just a rumor. Nothing for an ecclesiastical leader to worry himself about.

Right, teeny Dave?
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

So Davey, are you asking yourself what she is going to write? Sorry dear, you don't have the rank to ask Leah that question.
    • Like Like x 8
  8. White Tara Global Moderator

^^^I suspect Leah would approve that message :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. jensting Member

Right , Anyway, while spilling the beans on the celebs is an obvious angle for the press, Leah Remini was in the Damnation Navy. Just think what a few choice excerpts from her personal history (backed up by Laura D and/or Jenna Miscavige - victims with extreme stories to tell but less of a media attention) could do.

I was sort of wondering if spreading a rumour that Leah would spill the beans on personal lives was not a long-term investment from OSA tying to curb interest in Leah's book by writing it off as an attempt to cash in on unfounded rumours (a bit like how various other books were painted in the official responses)?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

I wondered the same jensting. It would not surprise me if this was in reaction to a threat from Miscavige to reveal personal information contained in her folders. Posturing perhaps? The thing about Leah is that she doesn't seem like one to make idle threats as she demonstrated loudly when she filed the police report about Shelley. I like this woman.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. RightOn Member

lol Payback for Krusty! dee-lish
  12. RightOn Member

how come Katie wasn't declared?
  13. BlooAnon Member

Because.

Cause you know that everything that CoS does makes sense, right?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RightOn Member

maybe after or if Katies book come out. she will be
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

That'll be the day. Katie's shown no interest in speaking out, just like her predecessor. Tom may not know how to keep them, but he seems to have the knack for keeping them quiet.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. RightOn Member

never say never
  17. Anonymous Member

Declaring Katie serves no purpose. It would have zero impact on her life. I would imagine she wouldn't care if Tom never saw Suri since that would completely remove any CoS from her life. I also doubt that it would be doing Miscavige any favors, as it would put Tom in a position to have to defy the declare to see his daughter which would leave Miscavige with some splaining to do.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

For my present from Santa I want Scientology's CEO David Miscavige to send the squirrel-busters after Leah Remini.

'Cmon Santa, I've been a good girl this year.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

That's exactly why I want Katie declared. Shake up Tom's world even more and get mad at his "best friend".

Plus, it would be entertaining to boot.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. RightOn Member

I disagree. Would be lovely in the rags
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

yay

Leah_Remini_DWTS4.jpg
  23. 345

24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

It appears there is a small possibility that JLo might not be disconnecting from Leah Remini anytime soon.

JLo.PNG
    • Like Like x 5
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Kirstie Alley Slams ‘Repulsive’ ‘Bigot’ Leah Remini Over Scientology Split: ‘You Are My Enemy’

Radar Online

Meow! Kirstie Alley has reignited her feud with former Scientologist Leah Remini in a big way, telling Howard Stern that Remini is a “repulsive” “bigot” who she’s blocked on Twitter.

<snipped>

“I think that is the most repulsive thing that a person can do,” Alley told Stern on Wednesday,”is attack another person’s faith.”

No one cares that she’s left Scientology,” Stern responded. “Are you upset with her that she’s being so fucking vocal and critical about it? Or you don’t care?”

“First of all,” Alley said, “I just want everyone to know that I have hundreds of friends who have come into Scientology and left Scientology … You’re not shunned, you’re not chased. All that stuff’s bullishit.”

“However,” she snapped, “when you are generalizing and when your goal is to malign and to say things about an entire group … when you decide to blanket statement that Scientology is evil, you are my enemy.”

“The truth is I don’t think I’ve seen Leah for like seven or eight years,” she admitted, “not for any reason other than I’m acting and she’s acting. …

I didn’t care if she was in or out, I honestly didn’t.”

But despite that claim, Alley admits, “I have blocked her on Twitter. Because she’s a bigot!”

“If she was saying … Jews are evil, Jews are a cult, would they be your friend?” she asked Stern, who is Jewish. “They wouldn’t be mine. …It’s not selective. I just won’t have people in my life that are that.”

Alley told Stern that she first became attracted to Scientology when she drove by the Celebrity Center in L.A. and “saw all these Porsches and Mercedes parked outside.”

“I was like, ‘These people are rich!’” she said. Later, a friend gave her a copy of Dianetics, L. Ron Hubbard‘s famous Scientology tome, which Alley claims she read while doing lines of cocaine.

She admits she thought, “This is either the world’s biggest sham or the world’s biggest discovery. So I decided I’m moving to California to find out.”

When her parents warned her against getting involved with a cult, she says she looked up the definition of the word in a dictionary and found it to be “benign.”

“Cult didn’t scare me,” she claims.

More, and open comments:
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/scientologist-kirstie-alley-slams-bigot-leah-remini-enemy/

Kirstie Alley calls former Scientologist Leah Remini a bigot

Excerpt:

http://starcasm.net/archives/254334

Kirstie Alley, Leah Remini Feud Heats Up! ‘Kirstie’ Star Blocked Former Scientologist On Twitter, Called Fellow ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Alum A ‘Bigot’

http://www.idesigntimes.com/article...entology-dancing-stars-bigot-howard-stern.htm

Kirstie Alley Slams ‘Repulsive Bigot’ Leah Remini Over Scientology Split: ‘You Are My Enemy’

http://emag.co.uk/kirstie-alley-sla...-over-scientology-split-you-are-my-enemy/6258

'Leah Remini is a repulsive bigot and my enemy': Kirstie slams her ex-friend again while on Howard Stern

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...emy-Kirstie-slams-ex-friend-Howard-Stern.html
    • Like Like x 6
  27. RightOn Member

THANKS KRUSTY!!!!
    This ought to be the nail in the coffin on your show for sure.
    She probably did this to justify the fail of her show so she could put the blame elsewhere
    • Like Like x 4
  28. RightOn Member

funny how Howard changed his tune about Scientology?
    lemme look for it
  29. BlooAnon Member

Kudos Kirsty! People were forgetting about the whole thing, but you went and opened your mouth again, reminding everyone about how shallow and bitter you are. You really don't know when to quit. I like that.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. RightOn Member

so Krusty, have you heard THIS show of Sterns?

He disses your BFF Travolta and calls him a dick, and I doubt you would like the rest of it Krusty!
    and fuck you Howard for saying how much you like Krusty and her show.

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE LINK TO THIS VID ON TWITTER TO KRUSTY!!! LOL! :D
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

Skip to 33½ minutes into the video, so you don't have to sit through the drivel I did.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

fuck you Krusty on saying that disconnection and shunning and "people do not get chased" is BS
    "tens of millions of Scientologists in the world"???????? LIAR!
    Notice how Krusty uses the word "generalizing". Gee, when have I heard that before by a Scientologist? ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!
    She said she doesn't know if Leah got kicked out? H AHA HA HAHA HAHAHA What a fucking liar.
    Howard agrees: "any bigoted people would not be his friend"
    So is Krusty you friend Howie?
    fuck you, fuck the both go you
    • Like Like x 1
  33. anonsoldier Member

I love her argument. It's ridiculous. If someone went around screaming "Jews are evil, Jews are a cult" then yes, people would think they're bigots. Up until they say "Well, I was also an active participant in the Jewish religion for 15 years", then you may want to give them a listen.

There's a word for that situation, I believe it's called "credibility".

Also, she's absolutely a liar. Or stupidly oblivious. Either way, she's definitely wrong. And I hope her new show fails miserably.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Kilia Member

Done!
    • Like Like x 4
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

I wonder if Kristie will become the next official spokesperson for the Scientology corporation. I certainly hope so. Oh the lulz...
    • Like Like x 3
  37. [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  38. Kilia Member

I watched the two videos of KA's provided at that link and I have to admit that so far, the series looks to be pretty good. (I can't believe I just said that!)

But, since I don't have cable or satellite TV anymore, I can't continue watching it to update my critique here.
  39. JohnnyRUClear Member

This needs to happen. We've been good this year; we deserve it.
    • Like Like x 1