Customize

Leah Remini has left Scientology?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by The Wrong Guy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Kilia Member

Leah and Tony will be on Good Morning America this Tues. morning.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wow look how hot Leah is, compared to how Kirsty Alley isn't...

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Random guy Member

She had a god run, and she was on the show through the opening of the clam-shack down in Clearwater, which probably annoyed David Miscavige to no end. It seems like she enjoyed herself too, which in itself is the best revenge she could have.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. jensting Member

And to think that if she hadn't left the "crew of tough sons of bitches" she could - right now! - be on the phone to sell GAT II and "new" e-meters to outer Mongolia. Where did it all go wrong?!?
    • Like Like x 3
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Think she will also be on the View. Wonder if Baba Wawa will talk to her.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. just posting in Epic thread

article-0-1BEC4852000005DC-949_638x633.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

Tory posted on FB that the taping was DisneyLand and it was observed that BW asked Leah about disconnection.
  9. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. RightOn Member

If Krusty's face isnt' the look of true evil, I don't know what is.
    • Like Like x 7
  11. She looks like the evil stephmom in snowwhite
    • Like Like x 4
  12. BlooAnon Member

Unlikely. Baba Wawa is a Sci supporter. She wasn't on the show when Jenna was on and also shot down any mention of how Jenna was treated at The Ranch.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. RightOn Member

moar like Cruella Deville
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

Somebody shoop her killing something
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I saw the view and Leah gave good answers to Barbara's questions. Leah spoke about taking on dancing and how much support she got from her partner and fans, and then she answered the question about leaving $cientology. Barbara asked if there were any ramnifications and Leah discussed being shunned, how she can't talk to her godchildren or friends and that it is they who cannot talk to her. She ended with nobody should be told who and who not they can speak to. At the end of the interview Barbara hugged Leah and said, "we love you."
  16. 236

[IMG]
  17. 455

Smurf posted:
    "Leah, who is usually direct & stone-faced when she speaks, got a wee bit emotional when discussing "shunning" in Scientology. Leah said friends she's known for 34 years have stopped talking to her & she cannot speak to any of her god children. Her dancing partner, Tony, stepped in & said she has alot of new friends now.

Leah said friends & family should not be shunned over religious beliefs or non-religious beliefs. The crowd applauded. [IMG]"

Last edited by Smurf; 19th November 2013 at 10:21 PM.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Kilia Member

I'm so sorry to hear that Leah has a cracked rib (via The View), I was wondering why she was dancing a bit stiffly this last time. I hope now she can rest and her rib heals fast. Bless her for her wonderful grace, fortitude and awesome sportsmanship. I dearly love her.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Facebook friends
    Leah Remini 113k
    Kirstie Alley 87388
    • Like Like x 6
  20. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. TrevAnon Member

Ftfy :p
    • Like Like x 1
  22. From Tony Ortega:

Leah Remini and Barbara Walters Discuss Scientology
    On Monday night, Leah Remini’s remarkable run on Dancing With The Stars finally came to an end, and yesterday she and dancer Tony Dovolani made an appearance on The View.

Considering Barbara Walters’s previous comments about Scientology, this made for a pretty interesting encounter. But Walters brought up Scientology herself, and seemed both solicitous and sympathetic to the King of Queens actress.

[IMG]

Dovolani began the segment with a surprise: He revealed that Remini had fractured a rib in week five of the show. Remini had never complained about it publicly. But then Barbara asked her about her other struggle.

Barbara: You went through another journey, and you’ve been open about leaving the Church of Scientology. Have there been repercussions at all?

Leah: Yes, many repercussions. But I think the one that I think people couldn’t relate to is the shunning. Because I don’t think everybody knows that that’s what is required when you leave, that friends and family members, mothers and daughters, that is what is required, and so that is heartbreaking…

Barbara: That you can no longer have relations with…

Leah: They can no longer have relationships with me, my family, so I don’t get to see my godkids, friends that I’ve known for 30-40 years…

[IMG]

Tony: But you have new ones now.

Leah: I have new friends, which is why Dancing With The Stars

Barbara: That’s tough. That’s tough to face. And it’s brave of you to talk about it.

Leah: It is tough. Yeah, because, you know I think people become immune to it because they’re raised in something like this. They think it’s normal. It’s not normal to break up a family. It’s not normal to tell people who they can and cannot talk to because of their beliefs or non-beliefs. Because family is who’s going to be there for you at the end of the day. And Tony really helped me through this and Dancing With The Stars came at the right time for me, because I was going through that and then I have now new friends and new family.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/20/cl...e-world-of-scientologys-operating-thetan-two/
  23. Anonymous Member

Babba Wawa is a big ass phony baloney and she will change her tune depending on the situation.
    I hope since her last cult BJ she gave the COS that she was educated on just how wrong she was.
    I am just thankful she didn't spew any type of stupid comments like, "well it is very popular among some big stars and their study technology seems to be very effective" BS.
    Mark my word, if she had to interview Cruise or Travolta she would be kissing their ass and not asking anything she should be. Yeah I know it's her job.
    She has kissed so many butts, I think that is how she got her speech impediment. Yeah I know low blow, but I can not stand this woman.
    • Like Like x 5
  24. anonamus Member

Full article:
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/25/sc...-leah-remini-a-suppressive-person/#more-11800
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  26. anonamus Member

Yup, a SP declare is definitely an honor to receive. WTG Leah, I'm proud!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 5
  29. Anonymous Member

WOW

THE EXES

Is she trolling CO$, or is this the work of God/some troll on the network?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. anonamus Member

from a commenter at Tony Ortega's blog:

LeahDeclaration.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  32. Kilia Member

Congrats to Leah!!!!!
  33. Miscavige’s Disconnection Dilemma

November 25, 2013 By Mike Rinder 1 Comment
    jennifer-lopez-300.jpg?resize=300%2C400.jpg Now that Leah Remini is officially a Special Person (see Tony Ortega’s blog this morning), the big question becomes whether Miscavige is going to attempt to enforce the oft-employed disconnection card with Jennifer Lopez.
    Everyone knows JLo and Leah are BFFs. They were hanging at JLo’s party last nite and featured on the People Mag site (and everywhere else).
    It is also common knowledge that JLo’s father is a Scientologist.
    So, what is the guy who proclaims to be the enforcer of “standard tech” to do? Would eh dare risk trying to force J Lo to choose between her dad and Leah? She IS after all, connected to an officially declared Special Person and publicly supporting her. That makes her guilty of a “Suppressive Act”. And thus her father should be getting the same treatment as the peons are subjected to: “Get your daughter to disconnect from the SP or you will be declared guilty of a Suppressive Act and be declared too.”
    This EXACT scenario has happened with HUNDREDS of people in just the last year.
    But I would guess the “Tom Cruise Syndrome” is going to come into play. No action will be taken. It will be treated as a “special circumstance” because it would create a media frenzy and “black PR.” It’s why no disconnection is enforced for Tom from Kate or Nicole…
    Amazing how the “deeply held religious beliefs” and “upholding of standard tech” melts in the face of media scrutiny. Those lives and families of the “nobodies” that are destroyed mean nothing because they don’t get media attention.
    It’s a sickening double standard.
    PS: Welcome Leah to the ranks of Special Persons – goldenrod is the new black. icon_smile.gif?w=600.gif
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Kilia Member

JLo is a scieno?? I know her father is.... but....JLo too???
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

It's been discussed here before. My hazy recollection is that she's peripherally involved but not a Kool-Aider. And now that she's hanging around with Leah all the time... heh.

As much as I've always found JLo to be just annoying, I will be watching her closely from now on to see what she does with this scenario. She is a star and many eyes follow her. She could do a lot of good here, and I hope she does. *popcorn*
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

I think she has her back
    BZ7nVZECMAA2YxN.jpg:large.jpg
    • Like Like x 3