Customize

Leah Remini ABC Interview

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by anoninoob, Jul 10, 2014.

1. anoninoob Member

• Like Like x 5
  2. RightOn Member

she looks fabulous and I will be watching tonight
    Keep getting under DM's skin Leah! GO GO GO!!!
    You now have the rank to say whatever the fuck you want! (well you always did)
    Success and happiness to you my dear.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. RightOn Member

ok watched the show last night.
    And this is my very HONEST opinion.
    Sadly, in all honesty, and I hate to say it, but I don't know if there is enough of a show for the general population to keep watching.
    I know families who are WAY crazier than that family. And yeah I know they are not famous and nobody would watch. But Honey Boo Boo wasn't famous either.
    The intro to the show?.... uhhhhh sorry it is horrible. Sorry Leah!

I was SO tickled that Leah and her family talked about disconnection as much as they did. I cheered out loud.
    I am sure DM was squirming in his little alien print Underoos.
    I think if she REALLY starts talking about their life in Scientology, people will want more and more. Like all the stuff in the Sea Org and how she was treated. Including auditing and the TR's and did it in a mocking way.... that would be too much for my heart to take.:D
    But then again, she probably is not ready or wants to go down that road and I wouldn't blame her. And it would be sad instead of funny, and she is obviously going for funny.
    I find her mother entirely annoying. sorry again.
    I think part of it is because I know she is the one who put her in scientology and allowed her and her sister to go into the Sea Org. Yeah I know.... forgive and forget, and she was also a victim of course, but it just bugs me when I watch her.
    And I have the right to say if someone bugs me or not.

And yes I know this is the FIRST show to talk about Scientology in a negative way in a reality show medium.
    And I applaud that until my hands are sore. BUT, I am just being honest about the show's ability to capture the general population's attention and their ability to keep people coming back.
    Me? I will watch it every week just to support her.
    I wish her all the luck and applaud her bravery and delight in the fact that she is a HUGE thorn in Scientology's side.
    I hope the show gets legs and runs Scientology into the fucking ground.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. tippytoe Member

I agree with all you said, even had the same uncomfortable feeling to Leah's "ditzy" mom. Like you I will contintue to watch because I like Leah, have always liked Leah, and she will forever be a winner for the way she left Sci. Seems like they got all the Sci stuff out of the way in the first episode and probably there will be no mention again. Here's hoping that Leah writes a great big tell-all book in the next year.

j3lLi8Q.jpg

• Like Like x 1