Customize

last months protest in dallas Please Read

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by kevin, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin Member

last months protest in dallas Please Read

At last months protest ,for those who were there, remember that there was an off duty police man. Apparently he took pictures of TheYellowWiggle, ThePurpleWiggle and I in my car. He traced my plates back to the person whom i purchased the car from. He went to her house and asked her questions about who she sold the car to and told her that the car had been involved in hate crimes and illegal activity. She called me and when i talked to him on the phone he would not tell me anything, at the time i did not know what was going on until he hung up and I called the previous owner back and she told me. I unknowingly unvailed my phone number to this man. What could happen next? He could already know where i live.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: last months protest in dallas Please Read

Buy curtains and a dog.
  3. AnotherMrPink Member

contact his boss NAO. he may have been off duty, but as an officer you are always partially on duty. Make complaint to his seargeant. You are being spied on, and does the seargeant approve.
  4. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^^^^THIS
  5. Anonymous Member

Would people please stop posting fair game publically and non-anonymously?

Might as well say, "Hi, OSA, your fair game worked, and now I want to give you the user name I use online so you know who I am online too. And here's the online names of a few other people so you can keep track of them too."
  6. AnonLover Member

in the bigger scheme of things, your not doing enough harm nor have knowledge of any secrets that would cause your local scilons to do anything major against you, they'll just try the usual dum fk childish tricks to intimidate you. if you get the jump on them & proactively make sure the usual bullshit cant hurt you - you can turn it into a positive for spreading more public awareness to the people your closest too.

the key is to prepare your homefront perimeters & talk to 'rents if need be, a bogus c&d letter is likely on the way to you, your parents, or roomates/employers. make sure people closest to you know that you are protesting an evil destructive cult that has mandated practices of "fair game" and "dead agenting" who will likely contact them to spread lies trying to smear you.

make everybody closest too you well informed ahead of time w/ lots of dox of what might happen, then when it does - the cult is now loathed & despised by more people who have personally witnessed thier disgusting tactics.

brace for possible trash stealing tech & pay attention to your surroundings when out in public.

then proceed with curtains, dog, and placing gross nasty shit on top of your garbage bags.
  7. xenubarb Member

Security Precautions

1. Let your friends and family know that they might be
    contacted by a Scientology PI seeking information on you.
    They may pose as police officers or potential employers.
    Establish a safety perimeter by warning people close to
    you not to give out any information, no matter what the
    pretense.

2. Password protect all your accounts, including utilities.
    Scientology representatives will try to acquire personal
    information, including bank and phone records. If possible,
    arrange to be notified when a request for information comes
    through.

3. Notify your neighbors to be on the lookout for strange
    vehicles in your neighborhood. Scientology operatives will
    often 'stake out' a target, as well as canvass the neighborhood
    asking questions about you.

4. Never leave anything in your vehicle! Don't leave mail lying
    about in your car where addresses are visible. Make sure your
    vehicle registration isn't visible from the outside.

5. Cross-cut shredder. Buy it, use it! Shred everything that
    might have information Scientology can use. There have been
    numerous reports of people having their trash gone through
    or even stolen. Dump kitty litter on top of the shredded
    documents to make it more attractive.

6. Home and phone security. Practice basic security. Keep
    your doors locked and your pets inside when you're not home.
    Make sure your kids know not to give out any information to
    callers. Again, callers may pose as police or other officials.
    Make sure everyone is aware of that.

7. Be alert for anything "strange." Keep a log of any and
    all unusual occurances, time and date. It is important to
    maintain a timeline of these. If possible, write down the
    license plate of any mysterious cars following you or parked
    in your neighborhood.

You can expect to be followed. False police reports may be
    filed against you. Your neighborhood may be fliered with
    libellous accusations against you. Get copies!
    Most importantly, be sure to publicize any and all threats,
    stalkers, information seekers, or intimidation. Communication,
    in cases like this, is of utmost importance. This type of
    intimidation only works if people keep silent about it.
    When people realize that they're not the only ones targetted,
    it becomes less intimidating.
  8. AnotherMrPink Member

Reiterating before too much tinfoil...damn, too late....

talk to the boss of this cop. What he is doing doesn't jive with what cops do. Make the connection to the sergeant, or if need be captain, let them know what happened. Get the lady you got car from to also call in to verify the info.

Ask why their officer is taking pics of you and tracking you down. Ask why he is saying you committed crimes, and if so, why arent you arrested. Ask if they are aware of this. Get friendly with cops.

THEN, should any of the stuff happen the last couple of posters have stated actually does happen it is this cop whos ass is on the line as he can be shown to be the source for the information, possible co-conspirator maybe even and so on.
  9. mrfyde Member

THIS ^^^^ and then call the news.
    Newspapers, TV, and even Talk Radio (maybe show them the Becca report on the booklet)
    also get a statement from the person who sold you the car of what happened.

Oh and get the title changed over !
  10. me57 Member

all advise given is good so i will just say do as already suggested and will be Praying for All of You involved
  11. AnotherMrPink Member

/r OP update?
  12. xenubarb Member

callers may pose as police or other officials

How do you KNOW the guy was an "off-duty cop?" Because he said so?
  13. AnotherMrPink Member

valid point barb. Talking to sergeant would help clear this up too still. I assumed someone got his name or badge. At least a description.
  14. Anonymous Member

A cat is fine too
  15. the_cloak Member

Ooookay... well do you have his name? Also if he ran your plates he already knows where you live. This is why you don't park near the org.
  16. Re: last months protest in dallas Please Read

Do not contact his boss. He will likely cover for his subordinate and the complaint will go nowhere.

DO go to Dallas PD internal affairs and make a formal complaint. If the guy iis a cop and did what you say and accessed department resources to find the owner and said what you relayed, then he is in huge trouble.

In some states what he did could rise to the level of a felony, at the least he's breaking department rules.

This is a BIG DEAL, the dude handed you a potentially epic win. At the very least the PD may bar employees from working for the Scinovirus.
  17. incog712 Member

^^This^^

And if it turns out that the guy isn't a cop, the Dallas PD will become most interested in identifying him and unleashing a world of hurt on his ass for pulling this sort of crap in their name.
  18. AnotherMrPink Member

Sorry, but dont you guys think information should be gathered? The sergeant seems like a reasonable start. Why go over his head to IA to start. He may actually help (cops are usually good guys, really.). He can say if this guy is a cop faster than IA could. If he is not a cop, its not IA's deal anyways.

Should the sergeant, or the captain not listen, or get in the way, ok now go to IA.

Going to IA first will piss off cops more than anything. Nothing a division likes more than IA breathing down their necks cause some kid says a cop took their picture.

Baby steps, get good info and act on the info you get.
  19. Re: last months protest in dallas Please Read

Nope. Absolutely wrong way to go about it. The boss will make the complainant feel he will handle it whether he does or not. He will want to keep it in the family.

What information? There is no information left to gather. The OP's story is damning.

Just snapping a picture? He's possibly involved in a conspiracy to deny civil rights under color of authority. No shit.

What the cop (if he's a cop) is bigtime wrong. Don't give him a chance to backpedal or his boss a chance to bury it.

If he's not a cop, IA will know in two seconds and refer it to detectives and the dude will be in cuffs.

The boss will only have one agenda, to make the complainant go away so he can deal with the over 9000 things on his plate.
  20. AnotherMrPink Member

Fair nuff, will reserve further comment until OP comes back.
  21. shawnonymous Member

DSC00330.jpg
    This is all I have.
    Dallasanons post moar if you got 'em.
  22. Anonymous Member

Good news is that protests in dallas will be moving to another city/county this month.
  23. shawnonymous Member

Not, 'til after out attendance of the "Going Away Party" on the 14th.
    It's a shame, really.
    A) Longer drive
    B) Never had a problem with the DPD, just the "off duty" PI stalker douche.
    ...Oh well, maybe there will be a better place to assemble at the new location.
  24. Re: last months protest in dallas Please Read

Okay, fresh face on the thread! Check out the beginning of the vid below, it has the officer in question at the very beginning. Also, a description of his car may be gathered from the picture above and the video below. Unfortunately, we don't have plates on him. He did flash badge, and his car does have red and blue lights, so if he's not a cop, his ass is on a platter now. Thank you, shawnonymous, for bringing this to my attention, since I was in a car with y'all, too.

If it helps any, NoScope got a C&D letter the other night as well. Turns out they really went all out for us last month.

Important to note, I don't remember him actually saying he was off-duty, I just remember that impression. This is very important.

As for what to do, talk to NoScope as soon as you can. The two of you together will be able to put more into this than you alone, especially since he seems to have some of the PD heads on speed dial.

Now for epic video of epicness:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddQVqazYe-k]YouTube - Dallas Handling? 02/21/09[/ame]

*edit*
    Times of note in this video:
    0:05-1:08
    6:14-7:08
    The cop was active during these times, although during the next couple minutes of the video, other cops show up in marked cars, so there are definitely other witnesses, and probably dox.
  25. shawnonymous Member

Awesome. Thanks, LA.
    Well now we have a clear face, and almost clear tags...
    But, Im not sure if that'll be enough to ID him...
  26. Anonymous Member

Did you guys get the plate? If not, any chance you could zip uncompressed vid and upload to megaupload or similar? There's a shot of the plate at 6:17, but the angle is really bad. It might be readable w/out the artifacting introduced by YT tho'.
  27. shawnonymous Member

Good thinking, Anonymous
    Lord Anonymous, No Scope?
    Any original copies?
  28. Re: last months protest in dallas Please Read

I don't know if NoScope's originals are still on MU, but I can reupload it a little later tonight. The quality on.... OH SHI--

That's on my original footage! Yeah, I got that right here...

And the winner is.........

CGT.155

Anonymous Delivers.
    picture1ixz.jpg
  29. Re: last months protest in dallas Please Read

Watched the vid. Might be a retired guy, looks like a Dallas PD badge he's flashing, note how he had he had his finger over the number (old cop trick).

Remember you can ask a cop for his ID card. That's what you want. Badge numbers change and sometimes cops have "spares." The ID will have the officer's TAX NUMBER or SERIAL.

Should be easy to track him down.
  30. Re: last months protest in dallas Please Read

Yeah, I noticed then that he had not really shown us anything with the badge flash, but I assumed he was actually going to stay neutral. That was a mistake, obviously. In the meantime, we have a plate number and physical description. Whoever wants to run with that one is more than welcome.
  31. NoScope Member

The problem is he never identified himself as an off-duty cop. He simply walked up, flipped some sort of badge, and then started talking about the rules of the protest. We assumed he was a cop.
  32. Anonymous Member

Just a note: cops switch out of neutral real fast when asked for badge number/id card. So wouldn't suggest any protestors ask for that unless they REALLY step out of line. We want the police on our side, not the cult's.
  33. NoScope Member

I called the local police station and have asked for a unit to come out and keep an eye on things. Now anon has its own police :)
  34. Re: last months protest in dallas Please Read

He identified himself as a police officer with the badge flash. Doesn't need to say anything. BTW just doing that as a civilian is a felony.

EDIT: Misdemeanor in Texas.
  35. NoScope Member

Only if that is a police badge, it could just be a PI badge.
  36. shawnonymous Member

... any clear still of the badge then?
  37. Re: last months protest in dallas Please Read

Totally agreed. DallAnon should have asked for a name as he was plainwrapped. Get a name for ANY COP who gives you verbal instructions.

Not saying be a dick, cops HATE it when they get hit up for #s. But a cop MUST identify himself is asked. Names. Get names. For your protection.

Keeps everything on the record. Also always have a pamphlet handy that explains the anon side of protesting. Not some desu bullshit but something that would freak a cop out (coerced abortions, weapons stockpiling connections to witchcraft, etc.)

Say some shit like Im here because Scientology breaks up families.
  38. NoScope Member

qwer.jpg

Here the best I could get but I don't know what a DPD badge looks like so any comparison pics to real badges.
  39. SouthSideAnon Member

Maybe even bypass the SGT and go straight to the Internal Affairs division.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.