Customize

LA - We Dominate Once Again

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by the anti, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: LA - We Dominate Once Again

When I arrived and walked up Catalina (Street parallel to L Ron Hubbard Way, 1 block west), I saw a very large mass of black (not just dark, but black) smoke escape from the incinerator. I was over 30 feet away and the smell was bad and definitely toxic. Yet there was a scilon (RPFer from the looks of him) working by the incinerator with no protective mask or clothing. I was not there long enough to determine what he was doing, or if the black smoke eruption was repeated again.
    I think another anon caught this partially on video, so maybe that will surface.

I think I shall write to various preservation societies. Scientology has dropped the ball for years on these historic buildings they now have control of.
  2. tippytoe Member

Re: LA 2/21 PostGame - We Dominate Once Again

Epic Win for LA Anons. I loved unicycle anon guy and his epic flag waving. Totally symbolic that all it takes is one courageous person armed with the truth to fight for what is right.
  3. Re: LA - We Dominate Once Again

Huzzah! Hawt menz. Hawt womenz. Pissed off scilons. Awards. The epicness of this gathering was felt around the globe. TruFax!
  4. the anti Member

blue line leads to there, see if that works
  5. cubby Member

lookin good socal =)
  6. Relyt Member

EDITED OUT BY REQUEST

Also, when we were done, several of us went down to a Greek restaurant and had a meal and some drinks, including Magoo, WBM, and Zorro.

One of the funnest raids I've had, despite not having any handlers around. The most present scilon the entire time was Roy, the Pac Base security guard, who is known for once saving someone from a burning building.

Apparently, Roy threatens some of the residents on LRH way if they're thought to be critical, or if they don't follow an order by one of their pretend policemen patrolling the street. They are actually told that they are now an enemy of the church. If they offer to buy your property and you refuse, they'll try to scare you into moving out so they can move some of their own into your building. But most people are too scared to take them on legally, although I think in the near future that may change for the better.
  7. Smurf Member

Interesting post from this guy's blog. Makes sense:

<REMOVED BY REQUEST OF OWNER>

I've spoken, on several occasions, to the property owner you refer to, and the cult has been especially aggressive in harassing her because she bugged the shit out of the city & Eric Garcetti's office about the LRH street closures as a LRH Way property owner.

She said the cult offered her $2 million for her property. I told her to demand $25 million and not a penny less. I had Graham Berry meet with her yesterday, and others have offered to assist her, but for some odd reason, she has taken a liking to AnonOrange and now will only talk with him.
  8. Relyt Member

I kind of wish he didn't praise the CCHR for supposedly taking on the real threats of psychiatry, since that's not really what they do. But he was able to see the mind control and suppression of the Scientology organization. He even says that it's not right to take people off their medications without the proper authority and without their permission, to "walk a middle path", so he does have some sense about it. I just wish people understood that most of what the CCHR takes on is ancient practices & exploiting cases in which the person took their own life while on a particular drug.
  9. exOT8Michael Member

Anons world-wide were paying me in cupcaeks to take one...
    Hehehe
    Stealth OG gets the money shot..

Thx Pikachu, you are adorable.
  10. casperthegost Member

I was chasing that car, too funny. Nice to see Zorro and everyone else. The essp awards were ingenious and funny. Overall a very casual picket, a nice way to celebrate our wins over the last. Just freely picketing up and down L Ron Hubbard way is a big win. To see scientology having there graduations in the parking lot instead of on the street is awesome and a big win and a wonderful gift to the residences of LRH way. Having the police called and not do anything is more signs of awesomeness. The fact that the handlers can stalk in the subways instead of handle us directly, what does that say?

On an aside note where does hiding under the surface of the earth rate on the scientology tone scale?
  11. exOT8Michael Member

Hehe thx fotoanon
    Who did my award end up going to?
    I was hoping for an Oscar (not the actor's kind, just a 24 year old cute latino named Oscar).
    ;-)
  12. 0815 Member

AO better sticks it good to her. That must be the reason why he was on his best behavior - HE GOT FINALLY LAID!
  13. Relyt Member

VIDEOS:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viv3Z78V43g[/ame]

Sorry it took so long, was waiting for both of them to be live so I could link them both in the same post without going back to edit.
  14. Forseti Member

You, of all people, should know why "regular joes" would be concerned. OSA takes orders from DM and they have been involed in some seriously heinous acts. I will just leave it at that, but you know what I am talking about.

Maybe it is not a big deal to you, but it is a big deal to regular people who do not know the secrets and the "ins and outs" of OSA.
  15. Smurf Member

There is more than enough documentation & information on the Internet about how OSA works and why its minions does what it does. Following & harassing perceived enemies of the cult did not start with DM; it started with Hubbard & the Guardian's Office.

You probably already know that as it is well-known among anons the personal chip you have on your shoulder towards me.
  16. Smurf Member

My 7th video of Saturday's raid:

17. Relyt Member

Figured I'd go ahead and post the pictures that are in my video:

immbd4.jpg
    [IMG]
    9ao3f4.jpg
    [IMG]
    hrc2lz.jpg
    rvy7th.jpg.png
    213173l.jpg
    ot3mz6.jpg
    1zdlogg.jpg
    m7b6lv.jpg
    2rnhq93.jpg
    21oshs9.jpg
    [IMG]
  18. Relyt Member

Larger version of that last image:
    f4o0hf.jpg
  19. azonymous Member

So impressive!
    I can feel your energy just watching the vids!!
    Loved seeing Blue in such disrepair, the crumbling facade is matched by the collapsing infrastructure...
    EPIC!!

Unicycle flagbearers for the win!
  20. XenuBeaner Member

needs moar beaner.

:D

EDIT:

I'll be throwing in my photos in with the bunch, I took roughly 100 or so. Those should be up within a day or so, I just have to get my hands on some interwebs. I also took some video, but no sound came out because apparently my camera can capture video but neglects to mention that it doesn't record sound. shitsux.

:<
  21. Haruhi Member

Nice block party on LRH Way, SoCal.
  22. Smurf Member

Precisely.

That is one thing that they do not expect, nor have they've been drilled & crammed on handling. It confuses the shit out of them, makes them question what's happening around them, and breaks them out of indoctrination mode.
  23. Smurf Member

Ummmm.. never mind.
  24. Smurf Member

Not to mention, that young lady has a lot of guts & fortitude. Her birthday was the same day of the raid.
  25. Touchstone Member

I was only at the raid for a little over an hour, wish I coulda stayed longer, but oh well. Still, the love was there, the lulz were there. Foot traffic involved a lot of high-fives, "Go Anonymous!" shouted from passing cars, etc. The usual supply of awesome and win
  26. Baas Member

If you or anyone else has a a full list of these such buildings, and can get this list to me by tomorrow - I'd like to present them before the Chicago Zoning Committee tomorrow in an attempt to get the scilons pushed out of the South Loop.

Much appreciated.
  27. Anonymous Member

Watched the videos, saw the pics, it looked to be about the least awkward that one of these things gets. Believe it or not I had a fever and still do, otherwise I would have loved to show. Thanks for keeping up a presence guys after a whole year, means a lot.

Hold your camera steady Relt, and get subtitles or something. You have basic talent with your videos and I like your commentary. You choose to focus on interesting occurences.

Also Pikachu looked nice.
  28. Sock Puppy Member

Trufax.
  29. Sam Urai Member

Epic win from Big Blue.
  30. casperthegost Member

My video of the SP awards:

31. Smurf Member

Who was that crazy bastard giving a blowjob to Oscar???

Oh..wait...
  32. exOT8Michael Member

It could have been a smurff with blue balls...?
  33. the anti Member

it was tommy davis, you know he like to oral