Customize

LA sept '10 post

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by the anti, Sep 19, 2010.

1. the anti Member

LA sept '10 post

just 3 of us this time around. I was joined by lynn and casper. we should start planing monthly sooner. but interesting stuff

we had two handlers with us during the time, shaky hands, for i do not know his name. and asian lady... jackie. talked about lots of strange crap, and noticed not many scilons going to event, oh well.

AND THE BEST PART!!! the kid from sandlot walked by us, I asked if i can get a quick photo of him but he said he had to go

i got very few photos, I'll see if they are worth posting
  2. RightOn Member

Re: LA sept '10 post

Too bad Patrick Renna (Sandlot kid) will not be getting out of COS any time soon
  3. Anonymous Member

That's too bad because Patrick hasn't fared well financially over the years.

He & his wife Jasmin still live in the dilapidated, garish green apartment building on Beachwood Drive that they have for years.
  4. i'mglib Member

Yay, Anti, Casper and Lynn.

Was this the event at the Bonaventure? The one where we weren't supposed to go inside the hotel, supposedly, last year? As I recall they actually had quite a few people last year.

So, did you have any signs? Did you stand where the cars enter the parking lot? Moar details, please.

Also, post the pictures, even if they're crappy, please.
  5. casperthegost Member

We had one sign that read "leaving is okay", We stood on the bridge most of the time and talked to the handlers, everyone saw the sign, not too many people attended 'Auditors day'. Downstat cult is downstat!
  6. the anti Member

we were on the bridge most of the time really. one sign, yeah, sad. I remember telling them about how i know of 5 instances of scientology making fake death or bomb threats and showed them a copy of the order to frame Paulette Cooper.

I also showed hubbards toxicology report, and interestingly enough jackie pointed something out. where it says "specimen indentification" it has the name Hubbard, L. Hubbard. think someone fucked up back then?

anywho, i only got 3 photos

protest0001.jpg

protest0002.jpg

protest0003.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

Excellent job guys!

I wish I lived out in LA sometimes, just because its so much more fun to raid out there.

Post more pictures, too!
  8. the anti Member

thats all the photos, I'm not kidding. also should be some video coming
  9. RightOn Member

yup Scientology works and it helps people

What is that red thing that guy is holding up and smiling?
    Man if there was a picture that needed a shoop.

Looks like the sign should say:
    Diantetics Event Parking
    Bend Over!
  10. Bipolart Member

I think the thing in his hand is a Cat's Cradle, lol. Nice vest.
  11. xenubarb Member

We wish you were out here too. Bring water when you come! We're gettin' kinda low on water.
  12. i'mglib Member

*Hoping Casper got video*