Customize

LA Raid on IAS Event, Shrine Auditorium, 10/23

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Smurf, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Smurf Member

LA Raid on IAS Event, Shrine Auditorium, 10/23

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phbYnbjt4z4[/ame]
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: LA Raid on IAS Event, Shrine Auditorium, 10/23

It's raining up here in NorCal. Nice to see you guys again.
  3. rof Member

4. Anonymous Member

LA, you're legends.
  5. AnonyVix Member

Good work as always.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. subgenius Member

8. Bipolart Member

That was good work y'all.
    The cheering in the first video wasn't live, it was Memorex, lol.
  9. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  10. Anonymous Member

Great job on the outside with Scientology helping on the inside draining "parishioners" for more donations to build Tom Cruise airplane hangers and hire PI's to follow the M&M twins around.

How many sucker publics do you think showed up?
  11. the anti Member

12. subgenius Member

nice pix....and thanks for all you do....
  13. Anonymous Member

TD sighting this year?
  14. Smurf Member

A little bird who was at the Shrine informed me Tommy, Guillaume Lesevre (fresh from the Hole for this occasion) & Dan Sherman spoke.
  15. the anti Member

somethings that happened, i said something about scientologist stalking people and one guy said i was lying. told him about this situation

protest_0129.jpg

patty following a group of us in a restaurant and recording us while we ate and said "how do you know that was a scientologist? none of us would do that."

cops were very cool, they asked about something going on with them and gave them lots of info. need to print some flyers.

post more as i can remember it
  16. Anonymous Member

One of the best photos, ever. I will never tire of it.
  17. Anonymous Member

An interesting comment from an Indie? on Marty's blog:

Marty,
    Just to get it out of my system I went to the event last night and one of the claims was that Glaxo Smith Kline has dropped their marketing of psych drugs entirely. There was BIG rah rah over this. I checked this out on the net and, as usual, it’s total bullshit. I went to the big drug company’s web site and they are still marketing paxil – BIG TIME!

There were four freedom medalists and at the end of each of their speeches they thanked DM for keeping the tech pure. They were definitely drilled what to say. Keeping the tech pure. What a lot of bunk. As the saying goes, baffle them with bullshit, and they’ll buy it."
    funny, they went and checked it out on the internet to see if it was true, and it wasn't so they believed what they read. But they refuse to believe all the debunked facts about Hubbard and everything else anti Scientology.

Then odddly they wrote at the end of their comment,
    "As the saying goes, baffle them with bullshit, and they’ll buy it"

So, I guess some of what they bought initially about COS, still isn't totally all BS to them.
    Very odd double standard thinking going on thar
  18. Random guy Member

Oh well, if reality doesn't work out for you, there's always postulating.
  19. Sponge Member

Spot the miserable cultie. LOL.

Wtf has Skeletor got going on in his trousers? Twin colostomy bags?
  20. RightOn Member

OMG Sponge, I lolled
    He's all stuffed up with thetans I presume
  21. Sponge Member

Looks like Skeletor's grandad just lost fight with He-Man.
  22. i'mglib Member

Great job guys.
    I was in Boston this weekend, but I thought about you guys, really.
  23. Re: LA Raid on IAS Event, Shrine Auditorium, 10/23

does he need Tipi ?

pU1p3ehaPpasecetMmkwinL6o1_400.gif
  24. Mark Cabian Member

Good to see a mask out there with Tory. I love you, Lynn! :)
  25. Anonymous Member

Got a link to the post? To save dragging my lazy ass over there and searching for it. It would be interesting to see any replies and further eyewitness comments.
  26. Anonymous Member

Nevermind the link, here's the text:

LRH arrives at Creston
    Posted on October 25, 2010

by Steve “Sarge” Pfauth

Toward the end of my years as ‘rover’ I lived in an RV park in a small town called Devore. Devore was a little town north of San Bernadino California. I coined the term ‘Rover’ as I didn’t really have a post. During those years I just floated around and did backup stuff for Pat Broker and LRH. We used the Devore RV park for ‘meets’ with DM and JB and a safe place for Pat and I to operate from. .

Early 1983, after LRHs birthday in March, Pat brought a horse to Devore. The horse was a beautiful thoroughbred mare named ‘January’. January was a birthday present from Pat and Annie Broker to LRH. We found a local with a corral for rent in the town of Devore and I took care of ‘January’. I fed, brushed and curried her and would ride her around the corral bareback (didn’t have a saddle). She loved me and I her.

One day in early May ‘83’ Pat came with a horse trailer and we loaded January up and off they went. Pat also had me look for another RV park where we could park an

RV or vehicle. I found a place on hwy 95(?) west of Victorville, Cal. It was a little RV park tucked away in a box canyon in the mountains. Later on when I was courier at Creston I would use this park as a vehicle relay point to change vehicles before going to Int (S) or LA. Well, after the Beverly Hills restaurant thing where Pat and DM had me burning a 20 dollar bill, I knew something was up.

It was mid May of ‘83’ when Pat showed up at the Devore RV park and told me to

pack up my stuff. He said I was moving and wouldn’t be back. We drove for a long time and finally we arrived at the sleepy little town of Creston. Creston was a small town in the coastal range of California in San Luis Obispo county. This was horse country.

Kenny Rogers had a big horse ranch there. Creston had two bars (Longbranch and Loadingshute), a Church, a small school, Post office and a few houses. Whispering Winds Ranch was about a mile south of town on a private road.

Pat didn’t tell me where we were going until we made the turn south of Creston. Pat said I was going to a ranch to work for the ‘old man’. Pat told me that I needed to choose an AKA (also known as) name to use. We had the radio on and the group ‘Carpenters’ were singing ‘its only just begun’. So I said Carpenter. I needed to choose a first name and I had to eliminate other names I had used. I thought about it and I just wanted to be an ordinary ‘Joe’. So now I was ‘Joe Carpenter’.

We got settled in and Pat showed me around the ranch. I saw my old friend ‘January’ and she was as glad to see me as I her. I also met ‘Rojo’. Rojo was a large ‘American saddle’ horse that we got with the property. Rojo was suppose to be my horse. He was a gelding and had a great disposition. We got along fine.

I started to work the next day and met the electrical contractors that installed all the electrical for the RV hookups at the stables. I ran all the water lines and plumbing etc. I went to town and bought lots of tools etc to setup the place. The ranch had been neglected and was very run down after a messy divorce by the previous owner. The ranch looked bad but it had potential. Lots of work to do.

After a couple weeks of setups, about early to mid June, we had completed the setups and were ready for LRH. Pat took me for a walk and stopped me and said “Sarge! If you ever blow, I will track you down and I will kill you”. It was tone 40 and meant to impinge. Now, Pat and I didn’t always agree but we got along and I thought we were friends. This just blew my mind. Anyway he told me he was going to go get ‘the old man’ and Annie and to expect them mid to late afternoon.

I hung out at the stables and cleaned the stables apartment and took care of the horses etc and waited for his arrival. I was very nervous. I double checked everything.

There were two vehicles. The ‘Bluebird’ was a large bus converted into a motor home. The ‘Country Aire’was a 40 foot long trailer pulled by a truck. The ‘Bluebird’ entered the gate first and stopped about 50 yards from the stables next to the lake. Annie was driving. I was standing at the end of the stables when LRH came bounding out of the ‘Bluebird’ and yelled ‘SARGE!’. Yikes! Anyone who knew LRH can attest that he had a booming voice. Now all the neighbors knew he arrived. I was surprised and happy at the same time. I hurried to the Bluebird to greet him. By the time

I got there Annie was there beaming at me. She said ‘hello’ and gave me a big hug.

I don’t remember seeing LRH so excited. He was giddy. All smiles and I could tell he was happy to see me and finally have a home again. Wow!

LRH gave me a conspiratorial look and asked “what’s your handle”?

I said “Joe Carpenter”. He laughed and told me that was a great name. Made me feel good as I thought so too.

Then he said my name is ‘Jack Farnsworth’, and he laughed again. I told him that was a great name. We exchanged ‘shore stories’ so we were on the same page. Pat was Mike Mitchell, the owner of the property. Annie was Lisa Mitchell, Mike’s wife and LRH was Lisa’s father. I was Joe, a friend of the family hired to help run the property.

LRH stared at me, still smiling, and asked me “who do I look like”? I said I don’t know. He said “ no, really who do I look like”? He could tell I was uncomfortable so he said “Colonel Sanders!” He laughed again and then we all did. He really did. His hair was long and white with a little red and he had a beard and he was dressed like a southern gentlemen.

Pat and I got the RVs hooked up and everyone settled in while I cooked dinner. I setup a card table in the stables living room and we all sat around eating and talking. It was great. LRH loved what I cooked and that was the end of the first day at Creston.
  27. Smurf Member

An ex-SO who saw my videos informed me that the elderly woman holding the sign in the driveway pointing to "Scientology Parking" is long time Sea Orger & PAC dentist Roberta Noel Tibbles (Cal. Lic. #25362) who started her practice in 1975. My source said she's an excellent, caring dentist with a full dental office set-up at PAC.

It's sad they would relegate their chief dentist to holding a parking lot sign all night.

The OSAbot that was photographing us with the long range camera was Walter Huber, PAC guard Odo Huber's father.
  28. the anti Member

oh, we have a name for shaky hands, ricky
  29. Smurf Member

You talking about the old guy with glasses you were chatting with that has the chewing tobacco addiction?
  30. Sam Urai Member

Some pics from the event. My apologies for the lack of clarity in the last two pics, this was the best I could get given the low light conditions and distance from the event.

Noticed a much higher ratio of bused in staff and Sea Org to public this time around than their last event there.

Tory.jpg?t=1288081834.jpg

event3.jpg?t=1288083113.jpg

Event2.jpg?t=1288083176.jpg
  31. the anti Member

yes
  32. i'mglib Member

Cool photos, Sam.
  33. xenubarb Member

I wonder if she's familiar with the syndrome mentioned below:

tommydavislies.jpg
  34. the anti Member

oh, i printed a couple of old news articles about epic sword guy with the UCLA professor him and a friend sued because he bagged on scientology, and showed them to one of the handlers.

so it seems the excuse for him now is he was kicked out of the "church" because he was showing himself to be psychotic. interesting how an organization that claims they help people with psychiatric disorders is willing to kick you out for having a psychiatric disorder