Customize

LA Nov Planning '10

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by the anti, Nov 3, 2010.

1. the anti Member

LA Nov Planning '10

Someone needed to start the thread, better now then later on this month. we must do some massive ass kicking for Rorschach here, and together we can all do this, now lets plan this bitch out.

anyone know of any events coming? i'm sure they will still being doing the christmas parade

PLAN SO FAR: November 28th. Hollywood Christmas Parade. 6pm. longsign, thats where scilon santas lair is. be there faggots!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: LA Nov Planning '10

Yup. Galaxy Press will be in the parade again this year.

The Hollywood Christmas Parade | 6:00 PM ? November 28, 2010
  3. the anti Member

bump. so do we want to make the parade the main event or have something else along with sooner?
  4. Smurf Member

Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks. The parade is the Sunday after.

I suggest waiting for the parade and start at the HGB where they always have a mini-concert on stage set up in front for PR purposes.
  5. hairlol Member

Sounds like a good idea to me. What time is the parade?
  6. Anonymous Member

Post #2.
  7. Anonymous Member

Absolutely goddamn right, Smurf. Too bad that AGP & AO run this.
    </scarcasm>
  8. hairlol Member

Oh. Duh. :facepalm: Don't mind me. I'm just another n00b. :p
  9. Smurf Member

AGP has already said he plans to be there... with 100,000 other parade watchers. I could care less....
  10. Anonymous Member

Placing bets on which one of the Wonder Twins will get arrested at what point in the parade...
  11. Joe Blitz Member

...or maybe the Cult will get wideboy USMC dude to threaten him again.
  12. the anti Member

well we still need at least a good hand full of people to join to crash the parade once again. might be a good idea to bring some signs because that really pisses them off. and lots of fliers
  13. Alkapwn Member

The Sunday after turkey day correct?
  14. the anti Member

the 28th, yes
  15. Alkapwn Member

I'm in
  16. xenubarb Member

/r/ custom balloons w/ anon logo and youfoundtheballoon.net

Also, helium.
  17. Anonymous Member

No, hydrogen-for the lulz when Cult tries balloonpoptech w/cigarette.
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

Protest opportunity - Saturday, Dec. 4..

Come to the We Work in Eternity - IAS Event

Get the latest news!

-Removing the cause of society's decline
    -Bringing LRH solutions to the world
    -Advancing Scientology on all fronts

WE ARE THE IAS!

Saturday, December 4, 2010 - 6:30 pm
    Los Angeles Org, 1413 L Ron Hubbard Way, Los Angeles

BE THERE!
  20. idealanon Member

Eric Estrada uttered the funniest words I've ever heard on TV, and they were not meant to be.

When he was on "CHiPs", a film crew was going to follow Ponce and John around one day. Eric's character said "I'm glad the people will get to see REAL cops, none of this Serpico stuff".

Um.... LOL!
  21. Smurf Member

Funnier than that.... ‘Chips’ Star Larry Wilcox Arrested By FBI

Larry Wilcox has been charged with fraud by the securities and exchange committee. He was previously Jon Baker on the show CHiPs where he played a California Highway Patrol man.

‘Chips’ Star Larry Wilcox Arrested By FBI » Gossip Jackal
  22. Anonymous Member

Are we planning a motherfucking protest or jerking each other off!? Where did all the peeps go???
  23. Smurf Member

Re-read the thread. November 28th. Hollywood Christmas Parade.

Have your mistletoe ready in the event Patty Baber shows up.
  24. the anti Member

OP UPDATED November 28th. Hollywood Christmas Parade. 6pm.
  25. Anonymous Member

Where is everyone meeting? The parade route is rather large.

Expect AGP to be at the grandstands getting himself into trouble again.
  26. the anti Member

longsign, thats where scilon santa has his lair. and it pisses them off most
  27. Anonymous Member

That side of the street is blocked off because it's where the parade announcer's booth & cameras are located.
  28. idealanon Member

Longsign, Tallsign.... where to congregate?
  29. Smurf Member

Across the street from the Longsign adjacent to Starbucks Coffee... that's where all the Scilons hang... and it's directly parallel to the media booth & TV cameras, and start of the parade at 6:00pm.

I will be there early at the HGB where they always set up a stage and some Scilon chick sings Christmas carols. It's also where AnonOrange hangs because he always gets a boner when he sees Lissa Uvizl, the LRH Gallery manager (who has the TRO against AGP).

Hopefully, Andy Knapp will be out & about so I can gets me my holiday boner.

That is, if it's not raining. Depending on which weather channel you listen to, it will either be chilly & clear or a very cold & wet parade.
  30. the anti Member

I would suggest hanging where the red lines are, thats where they tend to flock around and after the parade is over people will swarm over to see whats going on

119miic.png

pope and orange seem to have a good idea and bringing signs because that really pissed them off. but if anyone can bring flyers and YFTC's that would greatly help
  31. Anonymous Member

Yer another "Say what you will about AGP, but..." post:

As late as tonight, only 2 days before the parade, Cult curtaintech is still deployed.

Although somewhat effective in blocking faggot entheta & more youtube lulz, it also blocks wasntlrhwinterWonderful propaganda from the holiday throngs of potential raw meat constantly streaming by.
  32. Anonymous Member

Please remember that there are going to be alot of children at this parade and there's always a heavy police presence.....

don't bring any posters that may agitate them or parent's of young children or you're going to find yourself in handcuffs and transported to the pokey..

...if are near AGP when he's yelling & causing a ruckus, turn around and walk away... you do not want to be arrested for something he's caused...

Be mindful that last year, AGP & AnonOrange got real cozy with Scilon handler Patty Baber and loudly doxed a femanon while Baber was filming them.
  33. Anonymous Member

Scientology WILL be having their float now. Has finally appeared on the Parade info page:
    Floats - Hollywood Christmas Parade

So, they will have both a float and a balloon, in additon to siolon parade announcers in front of longsign and HGB (The HGB ones spoke Spanish the last 2 years).

If the parade is like last year, AO and AGP did not appear in front of the Wonderland until AFTER the parade started, so anons had a nice time until then. Travel in that area is not really possible after the parade starts and one can only cross the street in a limited fashion...so pick the spot you want before the parade starts.

If one wants to take pictures of the float, the best places are when the float is loading and unloading participants. It is less crowded near the end of the parade as well so easier to move around to take pics. And you will run into christians with "You are going to burn in Hell" signs for added entertainment.
  34. Anonymous Member

"In 2008, a 15- year-old boy was threatened with prosecution for calling Scientology a 'cult'."
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...used-newsmedia-civil-liberty-arguments-72901/

Or better yet, don't come-protesting is risky busisness(see wut I did thar).
    oh hai Patty.
  35. the anti Member

to a point. I know you two will see this and i know you guys will pop up so please reframe from being a pain in the ass this year. lets try to be nice to each other and not endanger anyone

also where is patty? she go back to sea to hang with her friend kraken and megalodon
  36. Anonymous Member

I hope she shows up in elf costume again.
  37. Alkapwn Member

Go forth with strength anon, I will be detained this time by familial obligations but am there in spirit. Also post pics and video please.
  38. idealanon Member

I'm doing something wrong. I read the posts about the protest at the Xmas parade at 1800 today. I was there, on Hollywood Blvd, across the street from the Scilon building, then. I was alone.

Is my Anon radar deficient? Was I misinformed? Did I not read something right? Was the protest canceled for lack of interest?

I stuck around until 6:40. Did I leave too early?

WTF?

idealanon
  39. Anonymous Member

You're either an idiot & blind or can't read... the thread clearly says when & where..
  40. idealanon Member

hahahahahaha...... I'm an idiot.

OK, "uncle!"

I'm a victim of enthusiasm, and I should buy a fucking calendar. See y'all tomorrow.

Damned if it didn't look like a parade tonight, with streets being closed off, etc. Doh!