Customize

LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by ath, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthXenu Member

Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

THIS
  2. Daywatch Member

again

If you want ONLY praise, don't post in a PUBLIC forum where people might have <GASP> a differing opinions than you.
  3. Plups Member

So do you think Katie's Director of Security might care to arrange a meet with NYC Anons pre-protest? Just saying...
  4. Anne Ominous Member

^Might be worth talking to the theatre in question.
  5. Optimisticate Member

So basically they lied, and then wanted you to believe everything else that they said?

Wow.

Just...wow.
  6. brvandal Member

differences? in my enturb? NO WAI!?
  7. gregg Member

This is the part where I would expect better of you Daywatch. I know, you hate me and all the work I do. Fuck you. But still, dont join in on the "my city is better" bullshit, because you know its just that, bullshit.

PRESS CORE REPORTING FOR DUTY. (seriously?)
  8. Daywatch Member

I did take the bait there now didn't I?

I hate YOU (I have a thing about snitches)

not the work you do , you do some great stuff and it commendable ...thats not a troll

inter city rivalry CAN be a good thing, though not the way it has been gone about in this thread, I agree.
  9. cubby Member

meh
    coulda been a dumb move
    maybe good stuff will come of it
    dun care about the my city's better than yours
    and no one should be butthurt over criticism
    keeping people safe is important to continuing the fight
  10. gregg Member

Glad I wasnt the snitch in those cases then...
  11. Anon1720 Member

Regardless of whether people think this was fail or not, if Will and Jada want scientology taught at their school its going to happen because they hold the purse strings.

Either way, if there is a second meeting Anons should make a point of collecting materials together proving the abuses/criminality of scientology as well as personal accounts of former ex-scientology kids/adults and insist that this be given to Will and Jada and that we want to hear from them on this within a certain time frame. No positive comments back or if they insist on teaching the tech then Anons protest in front of the school harder, faster, stronger.
    When the shit hits the fan later Will and Jada can never claim that they didn't know.
  12. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Tell them you want a meeting with Will.

Not kidding.

Demand permission to bring a laptop. Find a way to get some X-kids down for it.
  13. Lrononymous Member

veni vidi reveni vidi etc etc until VICI!

This sounds like a good thing. I was very apprehensive about protesting a school. It had that potential to add credence to the claims that we are mindless terrorist religious bigots who hate children and kittens.

By acting as you did, showing up, standing strong and then showing that we are normal concerned citizens by speaking with the people in the school, you blasted that line of thinking right out of the water.

Good job.

Whatever the reasons for inviting you in, it is good for our side. You might have gotten through to some people in there if they were not scilons. We'll see if they come up with questions of their own based on your meeting and their own research if they choose to do it.

IF Dr. Dave actually gets invited to talk to them then that would be major win.

The press about this event was very good. It supports our cause should the scilons try to paint us as barbarians who are blinded by unreasonable hatred when the time comes to stand outside of the school again. Sounds like you made it clear this was not all that we wanted. We'll be back.

Good strategy.

LA/Chicago/Clearwater/togo who gives a fuck. We all have a job to do.

Good job guys. Your handling of this event put me at ease and I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
  14. AnonOrange_ Member

No, the PARENTS hold the purse strings.
  15. Anon1720 Member

True enough but there are far too many parents out there willing to buy what Will and Jada are selling.
  16. Anne Ominous Member

Is it possible to request a meeting with Woll Smoth, since he is funding it, and since he and his wife selected Study Tech?
  17. AnonyMama Member

What do you mean by "main people"? I am asking that seriously, out of curiosity. Not trying to be sarcastic, I promise.
  18. gregg Member

All of the media/press contacts I have talked to throughout this I have mentioned that we would love to get an open line of communication going with them. Since most of them are attempting to get their side of the story (the ones I am talking to anyways, like msnbc,) I figured they would be able to pass on our message. No response yet.
  19. Phil-Anon Member

LAnons, correct anything I'm getting wrong w/ my understanding:

1) The opening day was announced on the web as Sept. 3
    2) LAnon planned 2 protests for that day, one for the morning (as students arrived) and one for the afternoon (as students left)
    3) The announced date was false, and the school was not open yet.
    4) Many people were informed during morning rush hour on the street.
    5) OSA spaiz watched you in sooper-obvious SUV, and were noticed by cops and NVA director of security
    6) Security director invites you in to talk w/ him and faculty/staff
    7) You accepted, making sure to take a CYA vid of the invitation.
    8) Convo was had, dox were dropped, information was shared, assurances were given (still unclear on exactly what assurances were given by faculty)
    9) Largely due to lack of departing students, afternoon protest was called off.
    10) Raiding will continue (including new claimed opening date) until study tech/LRH completely expunged from the school and/or assurances are met.

Please correct me if I'm off on any of the above (and preferably clarify on #8). If my above understanding is accurate, I'd say you did everything right. Either the faculty was mostly non-$ci, and you seriously informed some pretty key people, or they were trying to handle you, and you got a chance to pile on critical information. You lost nothing either way, showed Anonymous to be polite, courteous, peaceful, and well-informed, and got some good press.

Also, as long as the $cilon teachers are properly credentialed and trained (and supervised to make sure they don't try to sneak in some Co$ indoctrination), I see no reason why they should be given the boot. $cilons should not be fired just for being $cilons - they should be fired if they do something naughty, whether it's $ci-related or not, or if they are unable to fulfill the requirements of their job.
  20. Amoninism Member

THE PUBLIC WAS PAYING ATTENTION
    THE PUBLIC WAS PAYING ATTENTION

For the love of xenu stay outside and get the public to read the websites!!!

The protest was broken, :sad: the scientologists call that a win. The faculty can say anything...
    "lies are the only way to control people" -L. Ron Hubbard
  21. Robert S Member

My questions and concern were never intended to start up a regional dick length contest.

I didn't realize that AGP was one of the "main people." I'll be sure to kiss his big green dick next time I see him.

But, seriously, enough of the regionalism. we're all assholes.
  22. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Press on this really would be epic.

"If Anons are neo-nazi religious gorilla clan bigots, how come they were invited into the Big Willy Academy where they had a long conversation with the staff without incident?"
  23. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

So they succeeded in stopping a protest... mission accomplished by them...
  24. churchlady Member

Oh my goodness gracious. I just read all nine pages of this and my head is spinning.

First of all, didn't anybody get my joke from post #78? Lighten up, you guys.

As you may know, I was involved in the early recon of this school so I've been watching it from the beginning. As far as the curriculum of the school is concerned, (Consensus Post #24, Anonymama Post #72, Clamasourus #80), I am concerned that they are trying to incorporate way too many teaching methods. Most schools focus on one method. On the NVLA website as of last week, they list a large number of methods including Montressori and Study Tech. To a parent looking for a school, this looks disorganized and scattered.

On that subject, Fear Not in Post #121 asked how parents who are considering the school find out about it. With most mainstream private schools, a parent calls up and has a conversation about the school with whoever answers the phone. If the director is there, the parent will probably get to talk to him/her on the spot. Private schools need pupils to stay in business. They are always marketing themselves to increase enrollment. Not so with NVLA. You don't get to talk to anyone who knows anything unless you leave your name and number to get a call back. Their website is very informative if you know what to look for.

Here in our area, small schools like this come and go. I would guess the average lifespan is less than 5 years. When Grogstat in Post #90 said "years from now," statics would indicate that this school will be a memory years from now. The neighborhood of the school is very smart and in touch with what's going on. Having Anon stading out there at middle school drop of will spread the word to literally thousands of families in the area. There is a lot of gossip in Calabasas. For that reason, a raid on the 8th is unneccessary. We have saturated that market for now, Genormx Post #61.

Keep in mind their target enrollment is 40 students anyway. No bussing in poor kids, no sports teams, no traffic jams at drop off and pick up. They aren't out to take over the education of Ventura County.

Now for specifics on yesterday..........

Robert s, #37, 14G0 #42, Anonymiser #125 ...the ruse thing.
    Have you ever lied on the internet? If so, what was your reason? I have lied here. I planned a fake raid (and other lies I won't admit to TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM THE SCILONS) Give this school a break for lying about the opening date. It was predicted here on Enturb months ago that they wouldn't open Sept. 3rd anyway. "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone." Obviously, they informed the tiny number of families who plan to go to the school what the real date is. I doubt the 8th is the real date by the way.

Questions for Ath:

What did the inside of the school look like? I have seen the improvements on the outside and it looks like no money was spared. Please describe the inside of the building.

Do you feel the Director of Security is a scilon?

Does it bother you that everyone has already forgotten that you were one of the first to be named in a very dramatic, scarry way? Has everyone forgotten the poster with Ath's real name and personal info that the scilons were holding up at one of the early protests?

As Asian-Anon said in #83, I TRUST SOCAL ANON.

A few more odds and ends,

If they don't use the e-meter, they aren't doing Study Tech correctly. They need to get that straightened out.

Using Study Tech or Heron books puts money into the bank account of scilons as Snake pointed out in #79. There is no other way to look at it.

On the subject of drama

elvanon #132 correctly pointed out that this was a rare encounter with scilons that didn't ramp up into full blown drama. What's up with that? We anon know how to stay calm but there is usually a lot of hysteria and yelling coming from scilons. Is it a new technique they have just invented? The Stay Calm like Anon Tech.

My very favorite post was #93 from Anonymama who pointed out that behind the scenes work of many silent anon. There is room for all of us here, the noisy ones who swear and the quiet ones who use snail mail. Let's just give everyone a big hug.

Remember the theory of Delayed Gratifaction. As your mom always says, you sometimes have to wait for what you want. Things don't happen all at once.

Okay, can I get back to my life now? I have laundry to do.

I love you all, and I really mean it. You guys keep me young.:hc:
  25. Daywatch Member

I retract the Snitch comment Gregg, it appears I was incorrect about that
    sorry
    my fault

I still hope you get face cancer and die though
  26. ath Member

Correct on all parts, with #10 not public at this time. We are not going to display our hand when negotations and communications are going back and forth on a daily basis.

LA pioneered the flash raid and can mobilize on a moment's notice, so we will take our time and plan this carefully.
  27. ath Member

The building consisted of a single two story structure. Classrooms were mainly on the top floor with a nice, green lawn and parking lot out back. The one classroom we entered had wood floors with a paper mat for walking on. It appeared that the wood floors were brand new.

Hallways are open air and not enclosed. The windows in the rooms were 3 panes high in all cases.

There appeared to be a small area where you could eat lunch outside down on the ground floor with stone tables, but my memory may not serve me correctly.

There is a privacy fence around the outside of the building (but no higher than about 5'10").

No handler or PI has ever been this well spoken or knowledgeable about the subject, and I got that general feeling that he wasn't.

It doesn't really. I made my impact and a lot of people started being safer after that. I have had a relatively easy time of it, since they basically left me alone after that couple of weeks.

It was funny, the Director was talking about different curriculums they looked up, and she noted that one of the Scientologists had been very interested in Heron. We chuckled. They supposedly aren't using it.

The "I have a mission and need to stay chill, because if I lose my job I'm going to RPF" tech? ;)

The four scientologists were polite and remained largely silent the whole time. I got the feeling from one of them that they just figured we hated their religion, when that isn't the point at all. Acting out on their part would have hurt their employment and the whole point of the meeting.

One of them did try to tell us that Delphi wasn't a Scientology school, they just use the curriculum. We disagreed and the faculty got the point.
  28. gregg Member

Fair enough. At least we can agree that we both hate each other and move on to Getting Shit Done (TM)
  29. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

More press:

Anonymous Set Their Sights On Will Smith - Celebrity Gossip, R&B, Hip Hop News & Photos - TaleTela ... will-smith

Anti-Scintology Group Pickets Will Smith, Jada Pinkett School - Tittle-Tattle Too™: The Post Chronicle

Will Smith News | Anti-Scientology Protestors Target Will Smith's School

I think that churchlady makes a good point about trying to amalgamate all these different teaching methods. If you're going to send your kid to a Montessori school, you research Montessori, and you know what they're going to teach, and how.

If NVA is going to try and make up their own method by picking and choosing from all these other different methods, how are parents supposed to know which classes will be taught using which methods, etc?
  30. ath Member

Aye, 90405. We have requested all of their curriculum dox.
  31. czech Member

Do we have a way to make sure that the non-Sci teachers know how to drop dox without getting caught?

??????? If you write this, you should follow up with instructions.
  32. Plups Member

Churchlady makes an excellent point, and her new avatar is teh sex!

90405, the middle link you posted is broken. The last of them leads to a nice little article that's worth a read.
  33. Erra Member

I cant believe you just said that.

Respect lost.

Fucking lots of it.
  34. RHill Member

35. anonymizzz Member

because they definitely have a history of being honest and such...
  36. an_hero Member

It's hard for us to point out the specifics of their lies if we do not take the time to listen to them first, no?
  37. Unlisted Member

Message to all:
    Stop using fucking cult speak, it is not proper English and should never at any point be used at such.

tl;dr: FFS stop using cult speak, it doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look like a scientologist-wannabe-retard.
  38. Snake Member

It's hard to say in this case, only because we are directly speaking with non-Scientologists.
  39. me57 Member

i have doubts about the will smith school reps also they dishonestly gave an openening date for the school made some what appears to be promising concerns. well You People are obviously wise enogh to see if the school reps are being honest i was not there so i can only go by their dishonesty by posting a fictitious openeg date.:flowers::anon:
  40. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Okay, here's the money question. Everyone who keeps saying this is fail (I'm not one; more on that later) keeps assuming that all protests are called off, but all I saw was that the 3:30 one for yesterday was canceled... which only makes sense, since the point was to picket while the kids were being picked up from school, which wasn't going to happen because they weren't in school. If the 8th is still on, then I don't see a problem; it's an important part of negotiation to give a goodwill gesture or two, especially if its one that doesn't hurt you, like the afternoon protest was. So the question: Are future protests still on the table, and do they know that? (Please tell me you didn't tell them you'd stop protesting while you talked.)

Which brings me to my next point.

You have forced them to the negotiating table.

That is something no one has ever gotten any Scientologist to do; when an enemy who heretofore has refused to talk in any terms but threats suddenly wants to sit down and discuss, it means they're realizing they can't win and are looking to end it before they're hurt further or destroyed. Now that they're talking, it's more important than ever to keep up the pressure; if they feel that the mere act of talking is giving them what they want, then they won't concede anything as long as they can keep you talking instead of picketing. Do both. Don't let up until you get concrete results out of them; that puts the pressure on them to close the deal quickly before there's more damage.

This isn't just a win, this is epic. Congratulations and thank you, Anonymous. You're finally getting it to crack, something that the old guard, for all our trying, has never managed to do. Hats off to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.