Customize

LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by ath, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fear Not Member

Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

I think it's still a win.
    The one question I wondered about is....

"How will you know if they are living up to the hopes that they shared with You?

Is there a way to find out what is going on after about a month?

Parents.....how would an outsider find out about what a school is really teaching? If it isn't your kids school, then how do you find out?
    To bad we can't come up with a parent poser of our own.

Need to come up with a way to go back and find out after awhile.
    Then we will know if you just got smoozed today or they were sincere.
  2. Clamosaurus Member

Oh, I here that.
    I remember when (he who will not be named) first arrived in EO to peddle his wares of fee$one, I ended up with infractions for my posts to him/about FZ shilling.

YES!!

There in lies the true danger of 'auditing' and the meter.

Passing DC current through a persons brain over extended periods is a real danger, especially for kids.

Sorry about that
  3. elvanon Member

annonymizz said "Why was dialogue the correct call? I'm not saying it wasn't, I'm just wondering what the reasoning behind this statement is. And what exactly was accomplished?"

The web site and personell have changed since the first pr flap about Wills scientology school hit the news.

In order to get around the "Scientology School" label they may have hired real teachers and gotton administrators or teachers who aren't scientologists, but willing to add some of the "study tech" to a valid program.

Doing this they can show that people who are critisizing it for being a scientology school are not informed. They have a counter. "Oh anonymous is picketing us for no good reason".

Clouds the issues. If they hire legitimate teachers and can get them to use it a little, or incorporate it. Present it as "use a dictionary to look up words you don't understand". Lots of people already do that. Who would say thats bad? Demonstrations of things aren't bad either. Drawings can be a great way to learn as well.

The anons were presented with people claiming not to be scientologists who seemed genuinely interested in why they are protesting. The anon discussed it and went in and explained why they are their and what they are protesting. They got a promise to get a list of curiculums etc. They informed people about scientology.
    If the people in the school, other than those four, aren't scientologists, then they did the right thing cause they are getting educated about scientology. If the people happen to be really good plants who don't get all reactive when scientology or ElRon are exposed. Still good cause they found out stuff about anon that their church doesn't want them to know.

Their church is really frightened that members will find out that anons are spreading the truth. And that the church has been lying about them and why they are protesting.
  4. Fear Not Member

oh shit just saw this
    Ask Dave, just ask him. Bet he will do it. And he can sniff Scilons a mile away.
  5. anonymizzz Member

seems to me that little was accomplished except perhaps some minor promises and anons getting handled. so hmmm, why trust these people who LIED about the date of the school opening?

doesn't seem as epic a win as this thread previously claimed.

i'm still listening though and trying to make an informed analysis.
  6. Robert S Member

Why was the date purposely wrong on the web site? Then they talk about Touretzky. Left hand meet right hand. Can somebody tell me what the fuck is going on here?

Er... no. I've asked the question four times already and all anybody's got is a bunch of woohoo. Fuck this shit.
  7. Snake Member

Why do you keep asking questions that have already been answered? >.<
  8. Robert S Member

It was a ruse? That's the answer?
  9. Snake Member

Yes it was.
  10. Robert S Member

Why?
  11. 14G0 Member

To lure Anons in to 'talk' prior to the school's actual opening date of Sept 8th (though apparently this date may change as well).

And since the Anons didn't know any better (nobody knew it was a falsified date) they showed up to protest and uh...went into the building where uh...win was

Well...SOME win was...

:gah:

I'm probably not the best person to answer this.
  12. elvanon Member

"seems to me that little was accomplished except perhaps some minor promises and anons getting handled. so hmmm, why trust these people who LIED about the date of the school opening?"

I have never seen Scilons "handle" anything this way. They are always drama or verge of drama. Have you ever seen one not go into drama mode when LRH or the "tech" is exposed? I haven't so I have to take the assessment of the people who were there.
    No one said they are trusting them.

They could have just said no and stayed outside. Nothing more than picketing them and informing people would have been accomplished. That was already accomplished and done.
    No kids, no parents were informed.
    They went on and informed the staff. No one knows for sure who this staff is or isn't except the staff etc.
    To inform staff who don't seem like scientologists, don't act like scientologists about the program they are involved in. That is WIN!!..
    We will see. If the staff are bullshitting then it will only get worse for them!!!

If Will or whoever just decided to get non-scilon staff also and didn't really let them know what they were in for... and like reasonable people..when someone protests they want to discuss it and find out what is going on and why...( normal reasonable people like to get informed in this type of situation).....BIGGGER WINNNN they Penetrated the Semi Scilon Shool With Information and RATIONAL DISCUSSION!!!!! (rule 34)

Or maybe they were duped for a second but will be back..no lossss... If it is 50/50 and it happens twice odds are a EPIC WIN 50% of the time....definitely worth while!!
  13. anonymizzz Member

my point was not that this was a fail - but that i am still waiting to see the epic win here.

meh i'm bored. be back later.
  14. NonMoose Member

Again, ruse is the wrong word. The guy who made the call was the director for security for Will and Jada, not a scientologist. This was not a "haha we got you" situation.
  15. CuntwArt Member

you're boring. please don't come back
  16. 14G0 Member

You might want to word clear "ruse."
  17. anonymizzz Member

BAAWWWW.
  18. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Be careful and don't let them force you to play their game. Meet with them if you want, but do not call off any more protests - the kids and their parents have a right to know the truth about "Study Tech", L. Ron Hubbard, and Scientology, especially if it is going to affect their education. I urge you to make sure the message gets through to the kids and their parents.
  19. NonMoose Member

Again, he knows we'll do what we gotta do. There is nothing stopping us from showing up the 8th or whenever they officially open. He knows they should have talked with us earlier to really avoid bad PR, but his hands were tied. The timing issue is their problem, and if the image issues really concerns them, they'll bring us back sooner than later. However, ultimately no matter how much we talk, I think anons are clearly against using the tech, and their school is not going to ditch it, so nothing will really stop us from getting the message out.
  20. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

The Director of Security (Will and Jada's security, not the school, as had been pointed out) was not calling any shots. No agreements were made today. Nothing was finished, completed or otherwise. Lines of communication were opened, and that's all. So, he wasn't making decisions "over" them, nor was he making any decisions at all. It was mentioned that Will was aware of the meeting with the anons - he didn't act on his own at all. Will and Jada ARE calling all the shots.
  21. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

And I want to say, I know you guys did what made sense considering the circumstances, and it is likely that by talking with staff you have informed key people about the problems with Study Tech and why Scientology has no place in schools. I think this was definitely a win and the press from it is fantastic. Anons are understandably cautious because we have to keep in mind that the Scientology leadership is involved and they do consider you all 'fair game'.

Keep the heat on, and keep up the great work!
  22. AngryGayPope1 Member

I tire of endless criticism of people accomplishing something. What have you accomplished for anonymous Daywatch?

They already know who the main people are. Our masks are for the benefit of the public to keep some mystery and make people ask "why are you wearing masks?"
  23. Anonymoux Member

SRSLY.
    I may head to Chicago to attempt to supplement the consciousness, training, care and feeding of Daywatch.
  24. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Scn leadership quite likely knew about and approved of this impromptu meeting in advance. Scilon faculty didn't run away? Unusual.

What with their 'good works' being discredited left and right, Scn is in need of a PR stunt wherein they behave well for the cameras. They cannot care about the parents, students or other faculty, except as meat for the grinder or as PR. It would violate policy.

I think SoCal anons played this well. I also think that this calls for being MORE alert.
  25. AnonOrange_ Member

Are these four $cilon teachers in a position of authority OVER the other teachers ? That would be a big deal as to how this school will evolve in the future.
  26. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Please clearify some things for me so I'm sure I've got all this straight. What was it that these people promised? Are you guys going back on the 8th one way or another? And future pickets to inform parents?

'Cause, see, if both sides decided 'we'll both just keep doing our thing' with some communication thrown in, than it's a non-issue. Anons could keep protesting and bringing attention to the situation and maybe tear it down from the inside out. However, if they promised something for something from you then they should deliver before, not after, you do. If it's even an offer worth taking, and not an attempt at neutralizing the problem that is you.

You did an awesome job guys, there's no question about that. And the idea to raid the school in the first place was a great one. But just because you've had some big successes, don't get cocky. If Anons stay on guard they can circumvent traps and handling to procure more win.
  27. Skeptic1337 Member

Wait what?
  28. iaxiloll Member

Do they have any way of getting in touch with you gais ahead of time in case they want to deepen dialogue and inform you of internal events. It is so cute that the Cult now reaches out to us and wants to quieten us down in advance, to me it is like Dracula suddenly being able to sunbath. But nobody can say anything against dialogue if it works. The Saga cotinues.
  29. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Do we have a way to make sure that the non-Sci teachers know how to drop dox without getting caught?

I think "be honest" is a good angle. You don't see Catholic schools that let some non-catholics attended and who hire a Jewish teacher of Hebrew saying "We're a Secular School".

I mean, we all know that Loyola Marymount is a Catholic school, even though not all teachers and staff are Catholic, and that they use Jesuit instruction methods. They're proud of it, they don't hide it. Same deal with Notre Dame.

I think it's a superior angle to trying to get them to dilute the Hubbard Tech. No matter what they do to reduce the flap now, it will be 100% Study Tech the day they consider it handled.

As far as calling this fail, it's not. They've got Usefull Idiots working there who just found out about the X sites. That's serious win.

We all know this was an attempt to handle the flap and safepoint the school. The Anons who were there know that. They still showed the staff that Anons are not crazy neo-nazi bigots, and they gave them leads on why this stuff is crap.

I think clear instructions for the proportedly non-sci Staff on how to contact some of the Ex-Sci kids would be even more epic win than "look at their message board". I know Study Tech is whack, but the X-kids could REALLY break it down for them with greater personal impact.

That's my peice. I can't go protest this place for a few more months, but I will when I can.
  30. brvandal Member

Daywatch hasnt the slightest CLUE what L.A anons are up against, next the clearwater, we are battling heavily funded orgs and lawyers. Daywatch just has sand in his vagina.
  31. avatar2008 Member

This is a win...

1) Scientology school is operated by a secular Director of Security.
    2) Therefore Scientology "tech" has to play safe, for now.
    3) Non-Scientology teachers now know the dangers of Scientology, which eventually they'll see first-hand the damage it does to children.

This is fail...
    1) Anonymous was handled appropriately. The school can open its doors without "those meddlesome kids"
    2) Scientologists inside will be able to ply their trade to convince the public sourced teachers that they're the "good guys"
    3) Scientology will have its most wonderful period showing how mainstream and perfect they are.
  32. Plups Member

This expresses my view about what went down today. You guys handled today's events PERFECTLY.

You were present - thanks for taking time off from work, etc.
    You were prepared - a copy of Dave T's article on you? Yes.
    You kept your wits about you - well done on getting the footage of the invitation onto the property.
    You communicated key concerns - nice question to the staff about how they'll answer the LRH question. We'll only know the fruit of today in future, but there are promising signs. We have had thousands of personal interactions with Scientologists now and we know they do NOT react with "interest" when L. Ron's criminal history is mentioned and faults with his "tech" are outlined.

My chief concern, in addition to the use of Study Tech, is the role of Scientology "Ethics" at NVA.

As we all know, significant changes were made to the NVA website to remove revealing references. My questions, articulated previously, remain:

A. What happened to the well-established ethics system and why is NVA not talking about it now?

B. Are these lovely teachers who are like family members the same ones who were "trained to work with "our" children on ethics"? Who conducts the training? Who accredits it? What is the basis of the training?

C. The ethics program was "a unique aspect of NVA". Is the new "Leadership Development" program the same as, different from, or does it incorporate, the ethics program?

D. Most importantly, just what IS the ethics system of NVA?

The Director of NVA, in her communications with parents of potential NVA students, should be answering these questions. I hope she will also provide that information to Anons.

Hero mentioned that one/some of the teachers expressed an intent to remove from the materials anything that they identify as "religious". The teachers need to understand that they will identify NOTHING as religious. They could sit down and read LRH's millions of words from start to finish and would identify NOTHING as religious. That is because Scn is a "self-help" philosophy dressed up as a religion. Teachers can check their ability to discern between Scientology "Scripture" and secular "Study Tech" here.

The upshot of today:

• All our concerns about the school remain on foot.
    • Lines of communication have been opened.
    • Dr Dave seems to be welcome to address the staff!
    • There are some Anons who deserve a glass of champagne or two and the night off. :flowers:

PS. The school has had a name-change: New Village Leadership Academy. NVLA
  33. Sponge Member

Anti-Scientologists protest against Will Smith
    Aw, those little tykes! LOL.
  34. Plups Member

35. Flack Member

Hey Guy. I think its a great win. The 13th protest theme being "Schools Closed" could be a real eye opener for them as to what could happen to them. They won't know if you are gonna show up or not, but if they (nonscions) are looking at info they will sure see "School Closed" all over the news. Maybe the fresh prince will say fuck this and drop kick the scions out.
  36. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

All this "L.A. karate" / "Seattle karate" horseshit is fucking embarrassing.

What has L.A. accomplished? What has Chicago accomplished? What has Daywatch accomplished? Who gives a shit, egofags.
  37. themadhair Member

Reading the accounts of what happened and I think you got handled. I note that I am not the only person pointing that out.

However, he problem that Socal anon's had was that there placed in a situation that they had to decided a course of action on. Based on the little information provided here, and allowing for a little speculation on m part, it seem that that the situation was handled as best as it could have been.

Seriously, what else did you expect them to do?
  38. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

They can't afford bullbaiting agression at Will Smiths school. They've got to worry about his image.

They're going to be all smiles no matter how long this takes, methinks.
  39. misskittie Member

Guys, what have you done for Anonymous is about three steps away from WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?!!! Give it a rest, eh? Armchair quarterbacks or whatever you called them (americanisms, chuh!) are the harpoon firers and the phone call makers. The street protesting Anons do their bit more visually but it doesn't mean that there isn't a herd of cats working away in the background FFS.

LA have pushed a tiny snowball of win from the top of a large steep hill. It will either gather pace until it's an avalanche or it'll hit a tree and they will start again. Either way they did what they could with the info they had and I have no doubt that they will be back to either get the win they deserve or to enturbulate the sci-school as it richly deserves. Nice one boys n girls!
  40. Anne Ominous Member

This. Faggots who keep asking this need to be purged, badly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.