Customize

LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by ath, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snake Member

Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

We were not meeting entirely with Scientologist. The non-Scilon teachers and facility and even the Director of Security genuinely want to make sure the kids aren't harassed in anyway, and are generally interested in what we want to hear
  2. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Ok. It's win.

It was also a very well planned out attempt at handling a flap.

Did you tell them the story of Xenu?

Did you talk about fair game and operation snow white? PC Freakout? Tommy Gormans wife?

If they can have calm and reasonable discussions about things like that, maybe this is for real.

It's still win if they keep talking, though. You're still planting seeds.
  3. Asian-anon Member

I trust the So Cal Anons assessment and I trust them to do the right thing.

I'm sorry that some of the teachers you've enlightened may have to be let go.

Stay on your toes. Keep your minds sharp and on target.
  4. ath Member

Worst case, yes.

Best case, we raised concerns and they actually reform. Only time will tell.
  5. Daywatch Member

you don't know where I've been and what I know or what I have seen now do you?

you mean no press like...the Chicago Tribune, Pioneer Press, Fox news, and Mancow's nationally syndicated morning show all in ONE week? press like that?

Anon contacts in city, county, state and federal government stuff like that?

don't bash Chicago they are the hardest charging Anons in the country and they get MORE shit done with NONE of the drama OR the Ath/Gregg press core

the press you guys got was AWESOME that is a HUGE win

this has stink ALL over it, you got duped, then had a sit down with people that MIGHT have been scilons...maybe...just maybe....LYING to you?

get ID/dox on any of the "teachers" or "staff" you had a sit down with, how did you KNOW they weren't scifags

I'm NOT trying to diminish any of the WIN you guys got, but don't expect me to cheer something I think was a fucking set up and NO good will come of it, you don't want people to criticize what you do ...then don't post it in an open public forum
  6. Snake Member

We didn't want to overwhelm them with claims, since this was the first chance at a real line of communication. The closest we got to it was when one of the Scilons said that Delphi schools are not Scientology, and we responded with, yes they are, they are owned by RTC. That was basically it.
  7. AnonyMama Member

Awesome! Thanks, Ath! :flowers:
  8. iaxiloll Member

It is not that Anonymous is not proud of what you gais did, it is just that a lot has happened that makes absolutely no sense(unless one was there maybe) Jada is 100 % Scilon, so according to the nature of the cult, if she opens a school it would naturally be a Scilon school. That is just the way it is and this is leaving Will out of it. Tom is up to his nose in bad PR shit, Will´s last film was Hancock, he has seen what bad PR did to his friend. So the most logical thing to do is to avoid bad PR. So what does he do? Invite the Enemy to shut them up. I would have probably done the same thing. "they only "purchase" the rights to use applied scholastics and aren't Scientology *lol*" You might laugh at that but to me that is a lie. So they set a false school opening date and the nice old lady lied at least once to me that is where a foul smell begins to engulf my nostrils. So to me it is plain and simple. If they want to comunicate they are not Scilons, If they are, we protest. It is that simple, show me a Scilon that does not know what an e meter is and I´ll show you..........................
  9. Snake Member

All I know Daywatch is that you show your cock and light firecrackers on your head....glad to know that you have seen the "inside" of a tiny thing explode on your head.
  10. GrogStat Member

Yeah. The school still has a "Ethic's [STRIKE]Officer[/STRIKE] Teacher".

Personally, I don't think you should be satisfied until all of the teachers & parents of the students have links to the stories from exScientologyKids.com, StudyTech.org and know a few stories of other kids experiences.

Also check up on credentials of the 'teachers'.

To be honest, I think they are telling you & what innocent teachers involved what they want to hear for now to make it all seem nice & innocent. Once the attention goes away, they are essentially free to do what they want to those kids.

I don't want to hear years from now about kids getting conned into entering the SeaOrg. Or how kids felt bad because they might be a 'Suppressive Person.' Or how they didn't 'bake the very specific cake' at this school.

What the fuck Will? Are you doing absolutely no reading up on the issues being brought up? Don't be a fucking idiot & patsy Ex-Scientology Kids
  11. Snake Member

Ok, all you guys who keep saying they are "trying to shut us up" DO realize that if they do not produce what they have promised, will we go back to protesting them, and harder and more often than ever! So if they don't that is their own fault and we will have more lulz causing the street to back up. If they do that's great for the cause. NONE of us who showed up are satisified! We are just hopeful from what we were promised and heard from people who sound genuine about helping children learn. If they all were Scilons, we could very easily find that they were lying to us. There is way too much tinfoily going on here! So Cal has dealt with liars and promises not fulfilled before and know not to give our hopes up ever. But, from someone who ACTUALLY was there, this has great warrant to be legit.
  12. iaxiloll Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  13. AnonyMama Member

FWIW, I don't think bashing people simply because OSA isn't in their backyard is a good thing. Anons are handling all sorts of situations, and many don't feel comfortable detailing their activities on Enturb, for a variety of reasons. We need to celebrate the good things we're ALL doing, whether they're publicized or not. For example, it's possible the Applied Scholastics got dropped from at least a couple of state's supplemental curriculum lists for this school year. While not media-worthy, that would still be a win. In other places, we have single Anons bravely protesting during our monthly protests. While not as splashy as a large group, it still takes a lot of guts to do it on your own. The amount of letter writing, phone calls, and other "quiet" activities would probably impress even the most hardened of Enturb critics should they all be published. We all do what we do. As individuals, we have different family and work obligations, living situations, health/energy levels, etc. It doesn't have to be a pissing contest, you guys.
  14. iaxiloll Member

Bless you, I mean it, really. But you have been deactivated by the Scilons. So if we make you mad good, save it, cause as I type this, they owe you. And if they do not step up to the plate feel free to let out some of that anger at them, we will all stand behind you.
  15. cardanon Member

from Touretzky's site

Scientology's Study Technology - Essay -- Dr. David Touretzky and Chris Owen

Non Scilon's educators from Smith's school should read this whole site. This excerpt summarizes Touretzky's research into Study Tech:

But Study Tech is no more a secular learning methodology than wine and communion wafers are a Sunday morning snack. Its ambitions may be entirely conventional, but its vocabulary and practices are part of a religious doctrine closely tied to Scientology beliefs. The end product of Study Tech is an individual who has been taught to "duplicate" uncritically any proposition, no matter how dubious. It deprecates critical analysis and genuine understanding in favour of a mindless acceptance of the author as an unassailable authority figure. It reflects L. Ron Hubbard's profoundly authoritarian desire to be seen as the "Source" of all Scientology wisdom and it serves his aim of encouraging unquestioning acceptance of his authority.

The real danger of Study Tech is that it was designed for indoctrination, not education. While it may be good at producing obedient Scientologists, it is completely at odds with promoting the ability to think independently. It quite deliberately aims to reduce a student's ability to think critically. Students are taught to distrust their own intelligence and background knowledge, passively and uncritically accepting whatever they are being told. This can only deprive students of a skill vital in an age saturated with conflicting messages, where critical thinking is essential to making sense of the world. Study Tech's doctrinaire and authoritarian approach to teaching is hostile to, and deserves no place in, secular educational institutions.
  16. iaxiloll Member

^^^^^But I can write my name backwards in the snow. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  17. ath Member

The school's director (basically Principal) was quoting this document in the meeting, before we even brought it up. We had a copy with us we were going to leave with them, and we left it with one of the inquisitive teachers (it was all hilighted up and shit).

They also indicated that they were trying to get certain people to come talk to them, including Touretzky.
  18. XenuonaZebra Member

^^^^^ This!

Seriously - you won't hear me bagging on the LAnons about the meet, because I know they kick ass and they get plenty of props from me.

But all the same, that above quote is spot-on. This stuff isn't fit for use in experimental teaching methods. It's $cilights, essentially. Make them believe this stuff is benign in school, shape 'em up just right and then when they're no longer little brats (which the church hates), snap 'em up and plunk their asses down in front of an e-meter and that's all she wrote.

Like I said - I think the LAnons are doing a tremendous job under a great deal of pressure coming at them from all sides, so bravo to them. I'm not sure what to make of the meeting, myself, but I think it might be hasty to just jump to the conclusion that they got handled. Since, as they mentioned, 1.) they know their shit 2.) they know their surroundings and are keenly aware, by all accounts, of the precarious spot they're in and X.) there seemed to be a fair number of non-Sci teachers there. So, if these people seemed legit to these Anons and they really are who they say they are, then these teachers have learned about some stuff they might not otherwise have ever found out about and that, in itself, is a win.

tl;dr - I like soup. Also, LAnon are awesometown. :flowers:
  19. Clamosaurus Member

Im not ragging what you guys achieved, so dont take it as such.

You have to try factor in what the supposed/apparent wogs you met with from the school had been primed with in regard to who you are and why you are fighting Co$.

This isnt tinfoilery on my part, its just that even if those you met said they werent clams, doesnt mean they arent newclams. Does the phrase "Im not a scientologist, but" sound familiar?
    Im not saying those you met were clams, but if they were, they'd deny it to serve "the greater good"

Any reasonable person knows forewell that you guys would never harrass or even approach kids about their school.

This school is a HUGE deal for the cult and Will Smith. So much so, it was even discussed on national TV is Aus months back in May
    YouTube - Will Smith's Scientology School

I don't think telling NVA they cannot use hubbard's 'tech' is the aim, and I could be wrong
    I think it's more about telling people that the school lied and tried to bury it's roots in hubbardology. I havent recently looked at NVA's website, so maybe I should.

The fact remians, NVA morphed their image to try better "align" peoples "reality" of what it was, and apparently is going even further to try distance itself with some form of "apparency"

I honestly believe you guys are having your "viewpoint" "aligned" to achive an "apparency"

Hubbard and scientology are now akin to having the POX in the eyes of most people, and what better way to change that, than to want to try convince people that hubbard's teaching methods arent the primary methods ect etc etc

'Safepointing" is a big deal, and this all seems to be about "safepointing" scientology.

I dont think 'reform' is needed. If they want to use hubbardology, let them.
    Just dont let them lie about it and suck children/parents into the mindfuck of scientology.

Scientology is possibly the most effective form of psychopolitics seen in history.
  20. Snake Member

I think a big thing to also address, and someone said this at the meeting is, we don't want Scientology to see Will's version of Study Tech give it credibility, then have the church say "See we use the same thing!" When it's simply just their same old same old tech.
  21. brvandal Member

that is a wall of txt full of win, dont ask any douche to cut you any slack, you guys did a fanfuckingtastic job, anyone outside of our city except for a few dont fully understand how great this is. I applaud all of you who went today, talk about balls, those two idiots in london that went into the org with guitars thought they made a difference...this, this made a fucking difference. You pretty much infiltrated with precision but with the right precaution to not only cover your own ass, but to show the civility that scientology has not given us.

You guys are fucking heros.
  22. DarthXenu Member

THIS THIS THIS FUCKING THIS
  23. 043 Member

It was a huge win. I was there. My car broke down last week though, so I needed an alternative way to get there. I whistled for a cab and when it came near it's license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror.
  24. iaxiloll Member

25. 14G0 Member

^^^THIS^^^

And even after you learned you were pwned on the date, you still walked in the building and sat down for "tea." You did an excellent job at informing the faculty and I love the idea that the scilons were writhing in their diapers every time someone trashed the cult, but you allowed them to placate you and as iaxiloll said, you have been deactivated for now.

That is THEIR win and if you can't see that then brothers, I feel for you.

Anyway, cocks...

Can you confirm they're actually going to be using e-meters on small children or was this just speculation?

I strongly disagree - the tech is harmful, Sci is harmful, Narconon, Freezone, whatever - all harmful. Reform will not work because the foundation of the doctrine cannot be repaired. Scientology, in all its forms, should be disposed of immediately and with many lulz.
  26. Robert S Member

Tell me why the date was different on the website and they happily tell you it was a ruse. Oh hahaha we were just kidding. what the flying fuck...

sunstroke much?
  27. NonMoose Member

I feel this is a "have your cake and eat it too" situation. The key player in this is the director of security. He was truly listening to us, and giving us respect. He knows we'll be outside protesting anyway, and only requires that we take off the masks when we come in to tour the school or talk with relevant parties within the grounds. WE STILL GET TO STAND OUTSIDE WITH MASKS AND SIGNS IF WE CHOOSE and it will not affect the communication line we have with the director of security. Protests are quite likely for several reasons. First, the whole point of the School is to use Study Tech and make it work for once (though it will not be of its own merit, but scientology will claim it is.) Since Jada is so dead set on using it, and we have been clear that it's not about brainwashing kids but about legitimizing Scilon tech, it's clear that we still need to go inform. However, this director of security has a lot of power. He speaks for the money, I.E. Jada and Will, so what HE says, goes. He expressed that they might not even make the Sept. 8th date. He also mentioned that he wanted to meet with us much earlier, and that they are now pressed for time. So while this reeks of a plan to make their opening day go without a hitch, this director of security will have no such thing. He's a smart guy, and I think he knows that the time pressure was a move to avoid bad PR. But he respects our right to protest and inform, so he was clear that he understands we'll will likely still be out there.

I feel that the doctor was merely paying us lip service and was only interested in avoiding bad PR and convincing us that "we're not scientology."
    But she doesn't have the last word, and that's our win. We have a guy who is more interested in safety and fairness than PR. He was the only one during the discussion who demonstrated understanding of our concerns, and gave credence to the DANGERS (his words! often!) of study tech. He calls the shots, because he speaks for Will and Jada. If he's legit, we will have all the teachers and especially Will Smith informed about the sinister cult in the most straightforward and credible way. If he's not legit, we spread the word the anon way. And if he is legit, but they're castrating him, he knows we'll do what we have to do.

EDIT: It was not in the spirit of a ruse, the "fake" date was a security call by the director because he takes us seriously.
  28. ath Member

They specifically pointed out that e-meters were not going to be used.
  29. 043 Member

30. brvandal Member

Anyone who thinks this raid today was fail obviously is uneducated in this entire situation and are far too paranoid.

the anons that went today have already been letterfagged/namefagged/facefagged. They have them on film welcoming them on their property. Sheriffs were already notified of this small protest. Anything that could of gotten them in the tiniest of trouble was already taken care of. I know these anons personally and they did EVERYTHING right REGARDLESS if they were being lied to or not. Pretty much, if youre not from around here and you think this was fail, you dont know what the fuck you're talking about. Sit back and wait for results before you say they got trolled. These anons WALK THEIR TALK.

If they WERE being lied to, scilions already know we are on to them and what is going on with the school

If they WEREN'T being lied to, all they have done is brought awareness to unknowning people who will now question what is now in play.
  31. xenubarb Member

Who is this L. Ron of whom you speak?
  32. Clamosaurus Member

My "let them" is founded on they will fail if they continue to try teach study tech to kids.

Preaching to the choir here.

Anything of use or value to be found within scientology aint scientology, and already existed before hubbard barstardized others/ work to arrive at his "discoveries of the mind"
  33. Clamosaurus Member

E-meters arent the be all and end all in the indoc, ESPECIALLY at 'entry level' into hubbard's mindfuck.

There's much more to brainwashing then the use of an e-meter
  34. Anne Ominous Member

Anyone who thinks this is fail for any reason whatsoever needs to get over themselves. Dialogue was the correct call in this situation. Local Anons made it.

Nothing has changed yet, other than we put important info in the hands of those in charge, which they didn't already have.

THIS IS REALLY GOOD.
  35. 14G0 Member

Chalk it up to mild paranoia - just a little tired of the FZ love demonstrated on EO every so often. Fair nuff.
  36. Re: LA Meets With Will Smith Director of Security and School Faculty

Let's see how many of those "non-Scientologists" on staff are lying and really are Scilons.

Why would a Director of Security call the shots over Jada and Will? Seems to me it would be the other way around.

I'm looking forward to hearing how this goes in the next few weeks and months. It could be good PR for Anon if nothing else. Good job Anons.

FFL
  37. anonymizzz Member

Why was dialogue the correct call? I'm not saying it wasn't, I'm just wondering what the reasoning behind this statement is. And what exactly was accomplished?
  38. 14G0 Member

It's not the brainwashing aspect - it's the passing of microcurrents for extended periods of time through a small human body. Without going into details let's just say it's bigtime do not want.

/minor derailment
  39. elvanon Member

If they don't use E-Meters to find misunderstood words then they are squirelling the tech!! oh Noes!!1

Sounds to me like the SoCal anons know what they are doing and doing it right. They were there and all the armchair quarterbacks weren't.

Sounds to me like they did a great job of assessing the situation and thinking through things. They were thorough in both their approach and what points they wished to make.

Scilons always react when their fearful leader or their precious tech is dispparaged . The pffts and eyerolls and grimaces and squirms. Watch any of videos from Marks early vidoes to all the enturb videos. The scilons, if you make them think, sort of stop and get big eyed.
  40. 14G0 Member

lol!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.