Customize

LA - March 13th Party Hard Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

LA - March 13th Party Hard Post Game

Was it Party Hard or Party Hardly? Post here when you get home from the raid, fags.
  2. panzerknacker Member

Re: LA - March 13th Party Hard Post Game

It was an alright party. Those of us who went had a good time. Franck really had a good time; he was cheerful and joking with us (pic).

[IMG]

Lots of Sea Org coming in and out, us shouting stuff at them, etc. Some sort of party was going on behind the gates.

I asked Franck how he'll know in his next lives over the next billion years to keep reporting back to the Sea Org for duty. He just kept saying he didn't know. Whatever.

One scilon told me to kiss his ass and fuck off, which I found funny because it's not the sort of language you usually hear from religious people. Maybe he was bitter about the fact that I get to do and think what I want for the rest of my life and he's stuck in a cult.

Also, a shout out to the new guy: great job today and keep coming back.

Anxiously awaiting Smurf's videos.
  3. the anti Member

loading photos on computer in a minute. but yeah I got there at 3:15 with no one there but I chased off some sea org.

went to BB and longsign and nothing, then came back with a few people. we all left before 6:30
  4. exOT8Michael Member

I thought March raid was planned for 20th when birthday event hits the orgs. Oh well...
  5. Pikachu Member

I wish I could have brought Graham Beary, Esq. with his Snuggie to the raid. Looked pretty chilly. I had to study today, though. :(
  6. Anonymous Member

We can have a do over...
  7. Alkapwn Member

Unfortunately I had to sit this one out, but kudos to everyone who showed and looking forward to the pics and vids and the next protest!
  8. the anti Member

photos up, I hate you all

Picasa Web Albums - the anti - Party Hard 3.0

protest_0003.jpg

protest_0020.jpg

protest_0026.jpg

----

also while I was talking to one women lizza come out and said to her "notice how they are all one race?" to bad most of us are a mix of races
  9. Anonymous Member

Miss Aryan Genetics is still on that one liner, after all this time and after Anons of several ethnicities have told her how wrong she is when she sashays past them? Clearly she's never duplicated that thought when looking at Scientology.
  10. Smurf Member

11. the anti Member

photo I took with Graham's camera, wanted me to post it

1006987t.jpg
  12. exOT8Michael Member

LOL all the Scilons going between HGB back door and van parking lot are JAYWALKING!
    Tickets please!!
    Cops/LAPD please enforce proper street crossing.
  13. the anti Member

I say just let them anyways, protesters do that too
  14. exOT8Michael Member

Maybe, but forcing Scilons to obey the law and only cross at the intersection will give more exposure to Anon signs. They will have to walk the distance both sides.
    Cops ticketing Sea Org jaywalkers is lulzy.
    Anons won't need to jaywalk then.
  15. Smurf Member

The LAPD as been present when the Scilons "jaywalk" across the street.... they don't care. I and the other anons do it all the time. There's more important things to hit the cult with then to nail them for simple jaywalking between their buildings.
  16. RightOn Member

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. panzerknacker Member

Thank you, anti and Smurf, for the pics and videos.

LOL. That demonstration of scilon bullshit was the turning point in the conversation. That woman approached us to ask why we were "harassing" the scilons, but by the end of the conversation she fully agreed with us.

Note to scilons: people can tell when you're taking advantage of their race to turn them against someone, and they resent it.
  18. anon0004 Member

I see what you did there.

I see it
  19. Gambit Member

Don't mind me. I'm just stalking 004.
  20. greebly Member

Well done all:)
  21. Relyt Member

It's not really jaywalking if it's on a street like that, and no one gives a shit anyway. Don't get them for just about anything just because you want to tag them with a crime. That's kind of what they would do...
  22. Gomez Member

lol at 'jaywalking' laws. We don't have those over here.
  23. CantPickaName Member

when i was in High school we had to cross a street to get to student parking...the only time the cops would give a jaywalking ticket was if a student crossed while a car was coming and made that car stop when there was no crosswalk..so I can only assume it is not jaywalking if you cross when no cars are coming

now over at big blue the guards on bikes are breaking all kinds of laws...riding on the wrong side of the road...on sidewalks....maybe illegal u-turns...and if they ride at night without proper lighting