Customize

LA hubbard birthday party '11 POST

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by the anti, Mar 19, 2011.

1. the anti Member

lots of people enturbulated, cos were a bit a pain in the ass but didn't last long, they lightened up to us some.

one guy kept calling us nazi's. so who is part a organization that using terror, intimation, believes they are better then everyone else and has their own scapegoat for the problems of the world?

post your stuff people, I'l have photos up later
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Smurf Member

Sorry I missed out. A free ticket to a basketball game at Staples Center took precedence. :)
  3. Anonymous Member

Traitor!

brb, doxing Smurf to Landover...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Sam Urai Member

Pic from the event:

GotDoubt.jpg?t=1300604858.jpg
    • Like Like x 15
  5. Smurf Member

Oh God...noooooooo
  6. the anti Member

you skipped hanging with us for a basketball game? uhh! did your team win?
  7. Smurf Member

8. the anti Member

holy shit balls
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

Doxing Smurf? Wouldn't you have to find someone who doesn't already know who he is?
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Smurf Member

Mark Lowell posted some pics of the event. The LAPD were back to their ass-kissing tactics again. Mark challenged them.

"First, the LAPD was there for the event with a special police detail. I walked to the south side of Jefferson, a public street, running along the side of the USC campus. There were two patrolmen in the middle of a driveway that stopped me. They told me that protesters would not be allowed east of the driveway and that all protesters would have to stay behind yellow tape they planned to stretch across the sidewalk. I told them that I did not agree and that I would be walking up and down the sidewalk without regard to their boundaries. A sergeant came over to talk with me as the patrol men stretched yellow caution tape across the sidewalk. We talked for several minutes and he repeated what the two patrolmen told me. But he eventually made the correct decision to remove the caution tape and allow everyone, including the protesters free access to the sidewalk."

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=34432
    • Like Like x 8
  11. the anti Member

news from the inside from a scientologist that was at the event. check wendy's post http://www.sodahead.com/living/does-scientology-qualify-as-a-cult/question-1587295/

12. ummmmmm......

Nah, That Ain't the truth, RonBidtch Wendy,

How about a nice hot cup of Wake The Fuck Up?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

It works everywhere and anywhere except where someone doesn't believe in it. Right, Mahty?
  14. OTBT Member

I can levitate when no one can see me.

Unbelievers gonna unbelieve.
    • Like Like x 10
  15. Sam Urai Member

As good of a reason as any to miss a protest. Hey, Scientology, if you're paying attention, should you decide to furnish tix, I would gladly attend sporting/entertainment events scheduled during raids. Much cheaper than hiring PIs.

Yes, I know, I'm a whore.
  16. I'm a believer, I saw you, but I was levitating on a higher plane, i'm not sure if anyone saw me.
  17. Anonymous Member

Would you like to write a Success Story? And post it on the internets as dox proof?
  18. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Well i was actually on a plane, a DC-8 and i thought I may have seen OTBT sort of, kinda levitating possibly, maybe but it was very theta nonetheless and that's proof in a theta universe.
  20. xenubarb Member

O RLY...got anything besides bad shoops to back this up?
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Sponge Member

There was standing room only because they couldn't sit down due to being kicked so hard in the ass by DM.

Pic related:
    asskickingmachine2b.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

who said Russia was like a mafia-state now? was it wikileaks?
  23. the anti Member

alright, i'll post my photos when my internet is fully working, it's been going in and out all day
  24. the anti Member

• Like Like x 2
  25. Orson Member

I wouldn't have even thought of doing it until you said not to.

1989 rears its ugly head. (You know you're going to hit play...)

Nice job everyone. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  26. yah, i hit play............awesome......
  27. lmao^^^^^^^ can merge with Davey on a Tricycle with Square Wheel, oh, Ye Olde Shoop Master, ........please? .......... maybe?
  28. i'mglib Member

This is false.

It seats approx 6300, so they are off by 37%.

Makes you wonder about the other statistics.

Great job, guys.
  29. the anti Member

nice catch, but i really don't think there was 10,000 people there. considering how many people walked by while we were there, if that was only half of maybe around 1,500. what would the rest of you that was there say? I'm not that good with estimation. and I'm sure some people walked by more then once.
  30. Sam Urai Member

It's impossible to say because no one was on the other side where people could enter and they bus the Sea Org in to make the event look "full." Which makes their claim of "standing room only" suspect; if the Church could expect to fill the event with public that they can count on donations from, why would they bother to bring in Sea Org (dressed in street clothes, btw) for background?

I think Mark Headley has stated that the number of public at the Shrine events usually is about 4,000. That makes sense if you consider another 2,000 or so would be Sea Org staff.

The other thing is that there is upstairs seating as well. So you could reasonably have 4,000 people in the event and they would call it "standing room only" even if no one was upstairs.
  31. i'mglib Member

There are seats in the Shrine that are up in the balcony (second floor). If you're on the ground floor, you have no idea how many seats are filled up there. These could easily have been pretty much empty, except maybe the front row, and no one would know.

This chart says there are only 3,000 seats on the ground floor. Judging by this chart, if they had around 3,000, that would totally fill the bottom floor, and would indeed look cramped.

[IMG]
  32. Anonymous Member

Did any scilons post any pics from inside?
    Seems like a pretty big event to not post a crap ton of photos about.
  33. OTBT Member

Its true. In the Shrine, if you are on the ground floor, its difficult to see up into the nosebleed seats. Many years ago, nosebleed seats were the best place to snag a cigarette during DM's extended speeches, because the people on the floor couldn't see you.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

Scientology LRH 100th B-Day Los Angeles Shrine, negotiating sidewalk turf with LAPD

• Like Like x 3
  35. the anti Member

also i wanted to say, two of the handlers asked me if i was losing weight, which would be bad because i'm under. also a guy came with a sign on a stick and a cop came up to him about that and said some scientologist have claimed they have been attacked by protesters by the sticks they use with there signs. this is not the first time they've said that.
  36. Smurf Member

Trying to educate LAPD cops about the games that Scientologists play is as easy as teaching a dog how to fly.
  37. That sorta sounds like he was trying to "interiorize" you. A Scientology term which means: Make you feel bad about yourself. This is an attack mind game tactic. You are supposed to feel at "effect" and get plugged right into your "reactive mind". You are at the very least supposed to be put off balance and confused because now all your attention is now directed back at yourself. It works really well when Scientologists do it other Scientologists who piss them off since they already believe in that shit. I would think that when it is used on WOGs it doesn't work too well. WOGs would probably just get annoyed or go, "What the fuck was that?" Naturally, that handler probably takes this as a "win".

On the other hand. I don't know. I wasn't there. Just my two cents.
  38. the anti Member

• Like Like x 2
  39. JohnnyRUClear Member

"Remember when they killed that guy?" roffles
  40. Ann O'Nymous Member

Somehow, after three years, I would have expected LAPD to know how to spot scientology's antics.