Customize

LA/Hollywood post game, December

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by the anti, Dec 12, 2008.

1. the anti Member

Re: LA/Hollywood post game

let me know on that man
  2. tazor Member

Members Only!! hahahahaha
  3. ataraxia1031 Member

4. Zer0Panda Member

Lulz
  5. exOT8Michael Member

Is Patty really really a declared SP???
    This is important.
  6. Kilia Member

Yep...now I understand the reason why she is so visible when Anon come around.

There may be hope for her yet.
    <3
  7. Snake Member

Patty is former SEA ORG who was declared an SP after she left her husband and went to Alaska with another Sea Org member.
  8. ataraxia1031 Member

9. Snake Member

Also, Jeff was declared along with 2 other relavtives in the early 90s.
  10. exOT8Michael Member

Well, if patty is an SP and she is frequenting the other L.A "handlers" of anon protests, it may be a sign that Tim, and the other handlers are actually not currently in good standing with the C of S and are "expendables" (in "lower conditions").

That means they would have no back up from OSA in what they do. it may also mean they are harassing Anonymous as part of "ethics cycles" to try to make amends to C of S for lapses or ethics transgressions. maybe they could be persuaded to tell us their current ethics standing with C of S. I just don't believe Scilons in totally good standing with C of S would be allowed to mingle with Anonymous at protests. It would be totally out of the policy structure of Hubbard ethics conditions.

If the L A "handlers" are in expendable mode (lower conditions, in ethics terms) and they are giing out libelous or false info (fliers) about Anons they could be liable personally for criminal complaints and would have NO back up from OSA or from Moxon and Co. Also, the point about them namefagging anons personally so that the C of S Fair Games those anons would be like a hate crime. for which they could be held accounatble. Maybe this could be a thing to take up with them?

Worth looking into this, folks...
  11. exOT8Michael Member

Which one is Jeff? Pic?
  12. Re: LA/Hollywood post game

first 10 seconds of the video, white shirt, dark glasses.
  13. exOT8Michael Member

Oh yes, that guy.

There was an older round face guy last Saturday doing the OSA camcorder trolling. I wonder what that guy's standing is with the cult? Edit: Oh yes, that was Santa's Little Helper, as above ^^^

I think they just be throwing their flotsam at Anonymous.
    Like, if they got PTS and blew the cult would think nothing of value was lost.
    Oh wait, that's a meme and Scilons don't think in memes.
    They would probably not even notice a real person had gone, especially if they have not recently paid in big bucks. The cult does not give a damn about "downstats" or people in lower conditions, as it has no heart or compassion.
  14. Snake Member

Ya, I've suspected that for awhile since finding out both Patty and Jeff were at one time declared SPs, and Patty even being ex-Sea Org. When you think about it, it makes sense they would send out people who are in ethics problems. Even though we don't know exactly what Tim has done, we do know he was punished one time for being a dumbass and was sent home by John Glass. The next time we saw Tim, he was clearly different and didn't talk to us for at least over a month.
  15. Re: LA/Hollywood post game

Yup, like he'd been through the wringer, for sure. Of course, we never really figured out John Glass' story, either...he doesn't seem to be in poor standing. As he explained it to hero, he's just a public that they call to come out and help handle us, and he does so because he feels it's his duty.
  16. Relyt Member

John stopped handling us, but I happened to catch him at the Santa Parade, just around the block. Still a nice guy.
  17. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!