Customize

Lörrach. South Baden 18th April post game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Damien, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Damien Member

Lörrach. South Baden 18th April post game

OPERATION: COOL AND MAGIC

With the epic power of two south Baden anons, Ryan O'Nymous as Cool Fail Guy and me as Magic Fail Guy, we started at the train station Lörrach and first walked through the Saturday market into the city.
    We were more than five hours in Lörrach-City had many fuckin' great and lulzy talk to the public, we had moar than 300 flyers and Ryan harpoonz them liek a champion, but not all...

A christian old man told me teh scilons often been seen at the David Parkhotel at the left to the Subway restaurant.

And sry guise, no pix or vidz... but sum from the public take photos and one old man haz make a vid with me... there were no scilons!!!! haha, oh wow!

THIS MSG IZ FOR TEH GIRL WHO TALKED TO US ON TEH MARKETPLACE:
    Hey wenn du das hier ließt, finds echt cool das du dich für uns so intressierst!!!
    Hoffentlich sieht man sich beim nächsten mal dann wieder ^_^
    chanology-wiki.info <--- die site meinte ich

Lovely, ur Gentlemen from South Baden
  2. ARC Member

Re: Lörrach. South Baden 18th April post game

Cameras are both for your safety and for sharing your glorious success, so even if you bring just a cheap instant camera or a cell phone, at least have something.

Otherwise, good to hear. Raid on, you glorious bastards.
  3. KROKI Member

Very well done, anon! Pity that there are no pix.

Sorry for not attending, but I'll be in for the next month in Freiburg! This time with *real* music.
  4. Lorelei Member

Good job! Keep enturbulating! :)
  5. Schwabe Member

Well done, sorry for being inavailable this time.
    I smell a great summer in the area here - we should do a three-country raid one day.
  6. vegnej Member

Only problem is, there non existent in Elsass, so don't bother raiding France.
    LOL