Customize

Kirstie Alley gets hit with Heavy Duty Class Action Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Anonymous Member

yep
  2. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

1515 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
    SUITE 222
    CORAL SPRINGS FL 33071

Is her Accountants address he's a W.I.S.E member
    10% of his take from OL goes right to the cult
    ---
    1100 NORTH OSCEOLA AVENUE
    CLEARWATER FL 33755

Krusties house In CW
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Have you noticed how everything is opposite with them? They accuse people of shit they do themselves like lying, denying religious freedom, "crimes," (all projection), and they promise stuff that does the opposite (makes you healthy as opposed to killing you). They love using names and words that infer the opposite of what they really are too, like CCHR, freedom, etc. Don't they love the word dilettante as well? If anyone claims to be an expert but knows nothing, it's a scientologist. Tom Cruise anyone?
    • Agree Agree x 5
  5. Quentinanon Member

Scientology makes the vulnerable more vulnerable.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. RightOn Member

which makes them vulnerable to lawsuits
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. anon walker Moderator

Every day is Opposite Day in Clamville...
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. It is! It's bizarro world. The cognitive dissonance is enough to send you crazy, let alone the treatments etc.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Btw, how could I forget "Scientology?" Implying there is an ounce of real science in anything they do should be enough to sue them for false advertising.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. firebug Member

It looks like there could be a lot of unhappy customers out there
    This is from the resume of Kelly Jordan who worked for Kirstie in customer services

Kelly Jordan was a director of the Clearwater Mission for 15 years

Organic Liaison is also being sued by Bach Flower Remedies for using their trademark
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

In my neighborhood it's called Eat The Wounded.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/03/1...n-the-today-show-about-scientology-connection

Kirstie Alley Gets it Wrong on the ‘Today Show’ About Scientology Connection
    Kirstie Alley Gets it Wrong on the ‘Today Show’ About Scientology Connection

kirstie-alley-200x300.jpg
    03/16/10 12:00am
    Roger Friedman

Kirstie Alley got some stuff wrong this morning when spoke to Meredith Vieira on NBC’s beloved “Today Show” in response to our report on her Organic Liaison diet company.
    Again: Facts are facts, Kirstie. Two of your board members are Scientologists. One of them runs a Scientology-centric company. The address of your company in Clearwater, Fla., is the same as the the World Institute of Scientology, not your accountant.
    And then there’s the accountant. On “Today,” Alley called Saul Lipson a “Scientology Jew,” and looked for a laugh. It verged on being anti-Semitic. She said her address in Clearwater was the same as Lipson’s. This is wrong, Lipson’s address is not in Clearwater, but Coral Springs, Fla.
    Furthermore: Alley’s “Scientology Jew,” Mr. Lipson, is firmly a Scientologist. According to the websiteTruthAboutScientology.com, Lipson rose to the ranks of Operating Thetan 5 on June 1, 2004. It’s a 50-hour course and is described as “dangerous” by critics. OT is the highest level of Scientology, and defined in church dogma as: “The OT would be able to ‘control or operate thought, life, matter, energy, space and time,’ whether he has a body or not.”
    Lipson, presumably, has a body, since he also has voicemail. He did not return a call to his office. Here is a link to Lipson’s personal Scientology site.
    Here is Saul Lipson’s favorite quote, taken from the website: “Life is a game. A game consists of freedom, barriers and purposes.” — L. Ron Hubbard
    One last thing: NBC Universal is a 25% owner of A&E, the network which is now showing Alley’s latest series about being fat and promoting Organic Liaison. Vieira ended her 12-minute segment with these words: “Kirstie Alley, we love ya.”

http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/03/1...n-the-today-show-about-scientology-connection
    • Winner Winner x 7
  13. So if I buy Organic Liaison Rescue Me and they upsell me OL life insurance (which I assume is the ultimate game here), but the Rescue Me actually kills me because it's Scientology, will OL LI pay out, ya think?
  14. Anonymous Member

L FUCKING O FUCKING L
    • Funny Funny x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Take a look at this repost of the animation in her product's channel:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

the guy who Originally recorded that song for Kirsties show was a guy named...Carlos Bertonatti.

Carlos got way drunk and drove his sports car and killed a cyclist a week before the show aired
    it was a hit and run...

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2010-0...-accused-dui-killer-carlos-bertonatti-s-tune/

Kirstie had to scramble and hire a new singer, to dodge a scandal, a week before the show aired.

Kirstie was smitten with Carlos Bertonatti...I bet she dosen't mention him in upcoming her book
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Etain Member

:winces: Oohhhh!! That's gotta sting!

With all these footbullets, makes you wonder if Scientology still has much in the ways of legs.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

I remember him.

Carlos Bertonatti Gets Ninth Delay In Trial For Killing Biker On Rickenbacker Causeway

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/03/carlos_bertonatti_gets_ninth_d.php
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Shouldn't the CCHR be going after Orgasmic Lemurs for their deceptive practices?
  20. incog712 Member

"When you're a Scientologist, and you drive by an accident, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you're the only one who can really help"
    • Funny Funny x 4
  21. Whoever is teaching them the bring back to life assist sucks at it or something because they all keep dying.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

pffft. Grab a water hose for any pesky nuclear reactor meltdowns.

"Radiation is apparently enormously water-soluble as well as water removable. According to researchers, one merely has to take a hose to a building surface or a road to wash the radiation off of it. This factor is well known to defense trained personnel."
    - L. Ron Hubbard, Clear Body, Clear Mind, page 47
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  23. It amazes me how much shite LRH spouted, and moreso how scilons believe it. Didn't any of them finish high school?
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Crimes. What are yours?

"Now, get this as a technical fact, not a hopeful idea. Every time we have investigated the background of a critic of Scientology, we have found crimes for which that person or group could be imprisoned under existing law. We do not find critics of Scientology who do not have criminal pasts."
    - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin, 5 November 1967, "Critics of Scientology"

"Show me any person who is critical of us and I'll show you crimes and intended crimes that would stand a magistrate's hair on end."
    - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin, 4 April 1965

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

And now the shoe seems to be on the other foot. Difference, we actually investigate, don't just say we have done so.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

"This is the correct procedure: Spot who is attacking us. Start investigating them promptly for felonies or worse using our own professionals, not outside agencies. Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them. Start feeding lurid, blood sex crime actual evidence on the attackers to the press. Don’t ever tamely submit to an investigation of us. Make it rough, rough on attackers all the way."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 25 February 1966
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1

27. Implying there is anyone left to do that work now?

LRH really put the paranoid in paranoid schizophrenic, didn't he?. Fair game was just the product of a psychosis in the McCarthy era. It's a lost cause now everyone knows the truth.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2

28. The truth? Operating Thetans don't like that........
    • Like Like x 3
  29. anon walker Moderator

I posted that to a comments page on Concerned Scientists, under an article about the spread of Fukushima radiation. Heh.
    • Like Like x 7
  30. anon walker Moderator

Bigger difference too, they have actual crimes to hide. And we know where to look. :)
    Can you help me turn over this big rock, pl0x?
    • Like Like x 7
  31. Hahhaa gold. What was the reaction?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. RightOn Member

sure, as long as you don't disturb Moxon's crib LOL
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

FWIW, I understand Ray and Kim are divorced and Kim is out.
  35. Interesting. She's one of the people I'd be interested to hear from now if she's out. I wonder how she feels now after the pond scum thing. Do you wake up and feel ashamed after doing something like that? Or do you still justify it to yourself that you were really just trying to help people? Or do you just blame it all on your ex because he is still getting away with selling rubbish to gullible consumers?
  36. Anonymous Member

Kim is still selling natural products. It's an easy search to find out what it is, if anyone is interested. I saw her many times on local TV touting her present line on a Christian health show, but this was maybe 5 years ago. I'm not defending her, and other than what I read on this board, wasn't aware she previously sold blue-green algae that was possibly related to a death.
  37. Well then, if she's still hocking 'natural products' I'll assume she's learnt nothing. (Edit: the holysmoke link I added earlier said her new product circa 2003 was called Sweet Wheat, a wheatgrass and blue-green algae product. Google search shows that is still available). So she's a christian now? Got her own evangelism channel yet?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  38. OK here it is.

Kim Bright aka Kim Cassano aka Kim Bright-Cassano
    Bright-Core Nutrition previously known as Sweet Wheat inc
    527 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, FL, United States
    (same block as Flag)

So it's still a Co$ company and she's shilling on christian tv?

Warning: enter at own risk, incl FB link.

www.brightcorenutrition.com/about-us/
    sweetwheat.wordpress.com/
    www.facebook.com/sweetwheat

Google Cache version for brightcorenutrition site: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fSzS1MH0J58J:www.brightcorenutrition.com/about-us/ sweet wheat kim bright&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

WHOIS information for brightcorenutrition.com:

http://www.whois.net/whois/brightcorenutrition.com

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
    [Redirected to whois.schlund.info]
    [Querying whois.schlund.info]
    [whois.schlund.info]

domain: brightcorenutrition.com

created: 19-Jan-2011

last-changed: 19-Jan-2012

registration-expiration: 19-Jan-2013

nserver: ns51.1and1.com 217.160.80.164

nserver: ns52.1and1.com 217.160.81.164