Customize

KCMO - Jan 17th

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by never, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. never Member

KCMO - Jan 17th

Didn't get enough of the cold last Saturday? Glad to hear it! I'll be out there again this Saturday because I'm not sick enough yet ;)

Thanks to the folks who came out on the 10th, I hope you're there on the 17th too XD
  2. maschine Member

Re: KCMO - Jan 17th

And I will join you!
  3. wereanon Member

if i go and see my relatives in kc i too will join u
  4. AnonLawyer Member

On the 11th, early in the morning, i was a victim of a hit and run. Not sure if scilons had any connection to this incident. I was taken to the ER. The injuries are minor, fractured shoulder and minor concussion. I will still make every effort to attend this coming saturday.

Things I will bring:
    Megaphone
    MP3 CD's
    Digital Camera

Helpful Official Legal Documents:
    Revised Statues MO, including Stalking Laws.

"Operation Snow White" and "Operation Freakout", Elaborate Info.

If possible, bring bandannas along w/ the masks. Reason being, is because I am willing to pitch in for some pzizaa <<< =D and beverage to show my appreciation to all of yall that have endured and persevered to this point.

Be Advised, This Weekend Could Possibly be a bit chillier than the past days.

Over and Out.
  5. AnonLawyer Member

Important:

A great citizen, who happens to be a bus driver, shared w/ me some excellent info.
    He told me that $cientology had recently purchased a bank building on 18th and Grand. Looks like we have another location to protest at O_O =P.

Make plans or suggestions on when to raid it.
  6. never Member

They've been at the Ideal Org on 18th and Grand for almost a year. It really isn't a great area to protest at though because of lack of traffic.
  7. AnonLawyer Member

oh!

i guess it's 39th and main all the way.
  8. never Member

Indeed.

Maschine made a suggestion that perhaps sometime we should move to the plaza fountain where the anti-war protesters usually do their thing. I've pondered the same thing after attending the regional protest in Chicago last year, as they protest at Millennium Park instead of their Org usually because there is more traffic, which is very similar to the plaza vs. 39th and Main. It's something to think about at least, and we could always just... walk up the street after a while, haha.
  9. maschine Member

Yes we should definitely consider the Plaza area, especially since those scifag motherfuckers are always by the Barnes and Noble doing Stress Tests. Although I have heard in passing that the Plaza security folks are incredibly rude and might make up a "rule" that we cannot be masked in that area. I could be wrong though.

And for the 17th - Those that are showing up PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR ARCTIC WEATHER! It has been insanely cold out the last few days and the last thing we need is for someone to get severe frostbite.
  10. never Member

THIS. Go to Wal-Mart and buy yourself some Hot Hands, they are a life saver. 4 for $1 and some change, they're around the check out.
  11. AnonLawyer Member

thanx for da heads up, guys.
  12. never Member

Ok, so who is *really* going to be out there this Saturday? If no one besides maschine and I are going, we're probably gone to just call it a day and be happy with last weekend as she is busy and I am sick as shit.
  13. never Member

I hate to do this, but as maschine and I are both very ill, our dynamic duo just can't make it today. See you all in Feb.
  14. AnonLawyer Member

I wasn't able to make it either... hopefully my shoulder heals before the next protest.
  15. Re: KCMO - Jan 17th

i think its kinda fucked up everytime i bring my family out with me to do these protests its always us looking stupid because nobody shows the fuck up. if you people wanna get serious about this shit then it needs to be planed out better. ive tried and tried to contact many of my fellow kc anons and everyone has their heads shoved up their asses. so if any of you people want to get shit going contact me and my family are more then willing to set up car pools, bring signs, pamphlets, anything to get this going. this is the most unorganized planing i have ever seen. please, send me info. and if you need rides or anything let me know. we can meet and have a pregame plan anywhere. thank you
  16. TheBitch Member

Maybe you ought to lurk moar and offer less? Or better yet, why not just go protest with you and your family? If people can solo raid ffs wtf are you bitching about?
  17. cubby Member

....if you're not looking stupid when you're out there protesting, you're doing something wrong. i never found that others showing up made me feel less stupid. =)

raid with your family, dude. you don't need more than a few people to be effective as long as you want to.
  18. AnonLawyer Member

I have been solo raiding on random days for the last couple of months... and recently wrote a thread in which I stated that you can be equally effective with 2 or 100 anons that participate. As long as you are willing to protest.

I consider myself to be a very organized, focus and determined individual. Capable of planning, creating, and coordinating analyzed and thoughtful strategies.

Yet, humility, tranquility, and honesty remains in my heart. I stand firm to the motto that Anonymous has no leaders and I don't intend to be one.
    I have lots of ideas and knowledge that can come in handy. I am willing to share it with you guys.

My solo raids came to a halt for a brief moment due to the recent accident. But that is history now. I am up on my feet.

By the way, why would someone look stupid for protesting?... that's a stupid thing to say, well maybe because of the masks, but that's only to attract attention. Sure, maybe it could be negative attention but most of the time it bystanders come up and ask questions... and so I conclude that after all its not so stupid to wear masks. Besides, you can always take a bandanna or a gas mask.

I was shocked to hear from a Scientologists that I was unable to protest 5 feet from their private property. I told him that that was bogus or B.S. That there wasn't such law prohibiting me from picketing on a public fora, in other words, their sidewalk. But apparently this so call "ordinance" or "law" worked with you guys and so you guys moved across the street. Well, I am here to tell you guys that I personally spoke to four police officers and they didn't have any objection with us protesting on their sidewalk.
  19. AnonLawyer Member

You can expect me to be there 90% of the time. Unless I am terribly sick or out of town, I will be there.
  20. AnonLawyer Member

I believe that the most important thing that we should do is to remain together. One of the things OSA is trying to accomplish is to separate us. Remember, our unity is their demise, us dividing = triumph for Scientology; which will ultimately bring the end to Anonymous not Scientology.
  21. AnonLawyer Member

Is anyone able to come out on the 6th, 7th, and 8th?...

I'll be out there with my brand new Megaphone and maybe audio from L Ron. Hubbard sessions (Xenu Story).

I Expect someone to be able to come. Pleassssse!

:D
  22. never Member

Hi, excuse me, but who the fuck are you? You've never contacted me. I've been to every monthly raid since March of last year save for two. I went to regionals in Chicago. I've been on numerous miniraids, flier drops and the like. Where were YOU on the 10th of January when Maschine, anonymousoverseerer and I were outside freezing in the fucking cold? Before you get your goddamn panties in a bunch, maybe you should start replying when *I* try to contact *you* via replies on the forums and stop acting like you're the only one out there.
  23. maschine Member

Yeah, never seen you before or your family (jeebus, that would be nice - more than 3 people out doing a raid!). You must be coming out when the rest of us have been out for five hours in the freezing ass cold doing what we do best - looking stupid. It should be pretty damn obvious when we come out, so you should meet the rest of us at that time. Global protest dates at 11 am. Every time since the beginning. It is has been a very rare occasion that I was not able to show up and usually I have a very fucking good excuse not to thank-you-very-much. Yes, the KC Anon group died like crazy but there are at least 3-4 of us that are out when we say we are out. If you want to start making some fucking plans and organizing shit then please do so and then (here comes the shocker!!) actually tell us about it for fuck sakes. Never and I have had the same discussions multiple times about how un-organized everything is and at the end of the day you have to realize if you want change you gotta do it yourself.
  24. Cygnus Member

I can try to make it, but I'm not so sure. I haven't actually been able to make it out to a protest yet and I have no clue where they're at.
    But I'll see if I can get up there.
    Plenty of Anon friends from school could probably come up with me, too.
  25. never Member

39th and Main, 11am on Saturday Feb. 14th. If you need any directions, send me a PM.
  26. Cygnus Member

Oh, shit, srsly?
    Wow, I didn't realise the enemy was so close.
    But yeah. I've made calls, I might be able to bring a couple of friends up with me if they aren't busy.
  27. never Member

Sweet, hope to see you there :)
  28. AnonLawyer Member

and so do I... =)
  29. Re: KCMO - Jan 17th

hey there. in new to the anonymous group here. i'm very ready and willing to show up to a raid. i live pretty far away from KC, but its the closest place to protest. i'm not able to make it to this saturdays (the 14th). but is there any idea when the next one would be?? let me know if there is.

-CMA
  30. AnonLawyer Member

If I am not mistaken, the next protest will be on Sunday March 15.

I tend to go out a bit more often than once a month.

Maschine and I are raiding it together on random days. We'll see how it goes.
  31. never Member

Oh, are ya now? Why don't you just let other people know when you'll be doing a miniraid so others can join? Idgi.

We usually follow the second Saturday rule, which would make the next protest March 14th, unless global is voted to fall on another day. I would assume it actually will be the 14th since it's only a day after Hubbard's birthday.
  32. AnonLawyer Member

We are making plans... and this was very recent, like 2 days ago, that we contacted each other to go on mini raids.

We haven't scheduled a day yet...

But I'll be out there tomorrow and Thursday and i prefer to tell yall in person, that way I can surprise them. Anyone can come. Anyone is welcomed to participate. The more the better.
  33. AnonLawyer Member

Win wins wins

Anonymous = 9,000 wins

$cientology = 0 wins
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.