Customize

Katie Holmes before and after Scientology Purification Rundown

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnonymousConnection, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Jettlag Member

Re: Katie Holmes before and after Scientology Purification Rundown

Good thing they have $ as actresses with un-filmable herpes outbreaks may cause probs on the job.

Guess herpes meds isn't an option either and the honeymoom is really over, eh?
  2. amaX Member

Yes, Francie, it can be either 1 or 2, but it's more likely that it's 1.

Since we've not seen festered up or scabbed-up fever blisters all over Tommy Boy's other women (and those women have certainly been photographed as much if not more than Katie) I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Katie was the one that has the herpes. I've also never seen a picture of Tommy Boy with an outbreak.

I'm not going to try and track down whether there are any pix of Katie with a fever blister outbreak before her time with T.C. If someone wants to research that and come back here with the results, I'll gladly say I was wrong.

Yes, she should be careful around Suri. They're contagious. You should also be careful that you don't touch them and then touch your eyes---bad things happen.

Srsly, I can talk about fever blisters all day and all night. I've had them since I was a kid and they're extremely painful. I equate fever blister outbreaks with bad menstrual cycles---they're so bad that the stories should be shared to aleve the mental anguish.

Auditing will not cure her. Heh.
  3. Cygnus Member

She's hawter with the sores.
    WANT.
  4. BoombaGoomba Member

OMG!! Tell me that was shooped in!

Katie who are you fucking? I know its not Tom Cruise!

If those are fever blisters, woman why one earth would you want anyone to see you outside looking like that?
  5. amaX Member

Let me answer your question for you. Fever blisters erupt and they're not gone in a day or two days or three days. It's a pretty long excruciating process for them to heal. When they get to the scab stage, everytime you move your mouth for any reason? They'll bust open and bleed. So, you'll keep ointment on the blisters and that makes them all glistening and yellowish and gunky looking.

Anyway, takes a long time to heal and someone like Katie can't be a hermit until it heals completely.
  6. cubby Member

okay so now here on page three i ask you

SO WHAT?

seriously. katie has mouth herp. so?
  7. Skeptic1337 Member

Delicious mouth herps.

Yummmm
  8. cubby Member

granted, they're delicious... but WE'RE not gonna get to suck on them
  9. Skeptic1337 Member

Speak for yourself!

I totally know katie is into nerdy guys who post on anti-scientology websites.

Pretty sure we're gonna hook up soon.
  10. BoombaGoomba Member

I know I had one on my upper lip. I had some ointment to help alleviate the pain and dryness and I was glad to see it go away. I ALWAYS made sure to have my lip moist so it wouldn't crack and bleed either...I still have the mark on my lip.

A couple of days staying at home would not have killed her. A quick glimpse of her face and it would give people a wrong impression as I have read here already, at first I thought they were herpes, but then I thought cold, blister, yeah thats right! Just looking at the pic makes me want to smear a whole mess of Vaseline on my lips.
  11. anyjane Member

Climb every mountain.
  12. imariscent Member

This is worse than watching that 1 guy 1 cup video
  13. BoombaGoomba Member

No man this is worse than watching the 2 women 1 cup video. I just kept getting quick flashbacks of it. :(
  14. francie Member

The longer you have the virus, the less visible outbreaks you have. Over time you build up a little resistence, then a little more and a little more. The result being that if you had them as a child, later in life you will usually have less and for shorter periods of time. You might even "almost get a blister" and will be contagious but it doesn't show. It's unfortunate for anyone you kiss during that time if they have never has the virus; they will have no antibodies and will have to go thru a few years of suffering before things settle down.

My point was that Tom Cruise may have had his early on, and hence you don't/won't see them in his 40's. Katie on the other hand may be newly infected (in the last few years) and that's why you see them on her.

AND... oh you lulzmongers are gonna love this one... Katie could have caught it orally (to her) when she was... uh... you know... Cruise may have it on another part of his body. And that's why you don't see any blisters on his mouth.
  15. Cygnus Member

Eww eww eww eww eww, DON'T BRING THAT UP!!
  16. cubby Member

ZOMG BLOWJOB LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  17. CantPickaName Member

Imagine what her cooch looks like (if she waxes there too)

*shudder*
  18. amaX Member

Well, Francie, all of my fever blister information is first hand. I've been getting them since I was about 10 and I'm now older than dirt and I still get the damned tingle that lets me know one of the sonofabitching things is about to erupt. I smear my prescription medication ointment over the whole area to stop the outbreak. I swear, I hold that ointment more dear than anything else in my life other than air. I haven't noticed any lessening of the tingling sensation that warns you of an attack as I've gotten older. So, you don't necessarily stop getting those things later in life or maybe I'm just a mutant.

Francie! So naughty! I'm going to go out on another limb here and bet that Katie did not get her herpes from Tom's genitalia.
  19. azonymous Member

nwzlsx.jpg

oh shi... I was gonna post Lisa McPherson's pic and realized it would need to go in the dome

You get the idea, just shoop some roaches in

Scientology, not the world's best kept beauty secret
  20. Anon Char Member

Katie has Herpes, 'nuff said.
  21. Mutante Member

Apparently they're friction blisters.

She picks them up at the bukkake club.
  22. Brumerican Member

Is it just me or do those pics look REALLY old?

The 'before' pic is almost the Dawson Creek days and the 'after' pic looks to be from before she started going out with The Cruise.
  23. Re: Katie Holmes before and after Scientology Purification Rundown

lol I dunno
  24. Re: Katie Holmes before and after Scientology Purification Rundown

Tom may or may not have herpes. Some people can carry and transmit it without ever getting symptoms.