Customize

Katie Holmes before and after Scientology Purification Rundown

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnonymousConnection, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Katie Holmes before and after Scientology Purification Rundown

BEFORE
    esugco.jpg
    AFTER
    fktcmu.jpg
    nwzlsx.jpg
  2. basil Member

Re: Katie Holmes before and after Scientology Purification Rundown

Scary.
  3. Anon-007 Member

Needs a seriously hard fucking by a heterosexual guy!
  4. iaxiloll Member

Fok !! I was just about to have lunch, maybe it is also the stress that TC is under that is somewhat transfered to her. Stress can reall fok you up too.
  5. FUCK Member

looks like she has some shit on her face
  6. amaX Member

Those are fever blisters that are in the scab stage. They hurt like hell and no amount of fucking auditing is going to make her stop having outbreaks. It's Type 1 herpes simplex virus and it does not go away. Stress is the main cause of breakouts. I'd say Katie probably gets them a lot.
  7. Ackerland Member

I concur. This is herpes.
    However, it can not only be triggered by stress, but also by ultraviolet rays, a weakened immune system after an illness, or simply dry skin around the lips as it can happen so often in the winter times.
    That is a fucking strong outbreak of herpes. Look at the scab in the left-lower corner of the picture... that one is old. Compare that to the blister she has under her nose, which looks relatively fresh. My guess is she didn't apply anti-viral drugs on her lips like Aciclovir or Penciclovir so the outbreak could spread to other parts of her mouth. As AnonMomAnon2 put it so aptly: You cannot audit these blisters away.
  8. abattoir13 Member

Those damn theaten's are stubborn little bastards.
  9. basil Member

Anyone know what level Katie is in Scientology? I thought OT's weren't meant to get sick?
  10. abattoir13 Member

I guess she is not totally "clear" yet.
  11. anonymous1312 Member

Sure looks like herpes. Question though, any idea when that 2nd picture was taken? She doesn't look as old as she is now though it's hard to tell. Either way, if she has herpes the cult probably aggravates it. :-D
  12. Mutante Member

Do NOT fucking want.
  13. Jeff Jacobsen Member

It's an old pic. I think I saw it not too long after she started dating TC.
  14. basil Member

... wouldn't that mean that Tom caught Herpes too?
  15. amaX Member

Not unless he kissed her when she had an outbreak and what's the chance of Tom ever kissing her?
  16. abattoir13 Member

Or what if TC had a hummer done on him while she had a open outbreak lulz....
  17. Whanonstler Member

Well, I never found her even cute before- now she is not cute but with sores. Either way, I wouldn't hit it.
  18. Skeptic1337 Member

Man the herps makes her even hotter.

brb fapping
  19. auchraw Member

And both photographs are from BEFORE. This is false information.
  20. cubby Member

you know it could just be an adverse reaction to having her little 'stache waxed off
  21. AnonCBG Member

Yuck. Does she kiss her kid with that mouth?
  22. amaX Member

she's a $cifag now. NO amount of auditing will help heal her fever blisters because it's a virus that does not go away. it lies in wait to be re-triggered. the only thing she can do is get medication that might help her not get an outbreak.

it doesn't matter when the pix were taken---she has herpes simplex 1 and she's always going to get the damned things.
  23. cubby Member

those don't look like cold sores to me

maybe you should post some pics for comparison purposes
  24. amaX Member

LOL Katie's are fever blisters/cold sores that have busted open and are now in the healing stage.

i can talk about fever blisters forever! i've had them since i was a kid and i hate them very much.

you wanted a pic? cool!

here's a pic of a fever blister that's busted in one small part---you can see that it's bled a bit because it's darker where the blood has scabbed. soon, the rest of those blisters will bust and it'll be completely covered in scabs. the person will either try to keep some sort of ointment or chapstick on it and/or their own spit will keep it moist. at that stage, you'll get the yellowish gunky crap mixed in with the scabs and if you stretch the scab for any reason like smiling or opening your mouth too widely to stick something too large into your mouth? it'll crack and bleed.

coldsore.jpg.gif
  25. Ackerland Member

LOL!

But yes, Mom is right. There are people who seemingly don't get these Herpes "relapses" once infected, then again there are those that do and it is likely that Ms. Holmes will need to fight that Herpes for the rest of her life, too.
  26. Re: Katie Holmes before and after Scientology Purification Rundown

Does anyone else kind of feel bad for her? She used to be a normal, happy person, and now she never smiles... and judging by the face, I see why.
  27. Optimisticate Member

No. She got herself into this mess, let her get herself out of it. Of all scilons, there are a few who do not qualify as "victims". Katie is one of them. She just deserves the pointing and laughing.
  28. Re: Katie Holmes before and after Scientology Purification Rundown

I suppose. But did she really know what she got herself into in this situation? It's not like the Org is going to own up to their own crimes.
  29. Mutante Member

Anyone in America of at least average intelligence with enough money to buy a cheap computer, or access to one, knows how to Google.

So yeah, she knew what she was getting into.
  30. Re: Katie Holmes before and after Scientology Purification Rundown

Before she got involved with tom cruise, I can't imagine anyone making fun of her like this.

The Spoof : Katie Holmes Denies Anal Bleaching. Tom Cruise Turns The Other Cheek. funny satire story

And they DO deserve it.
  31. Mitsu Too Member

It doesn't help that she is anorexic on top of it all. Not eating properly fucks up your organs as well as your immune system so I'm not surprise she seems to have a lot of reoccurances. Run Katie run.
  32. cubby Member

/r/ this thread be merged with the tomkat megathread
  33. anonhuff Member

LOOK AT DEM BODY THETANS ON HER MOUTH
  34. adhocrat Member

Report is she has finished the purif. This is literally the first step on the auditing side of the grade chart. google scientology grade chart.

She has years and years to go before she gets to OT levels. Look at tommy. He's been in since the late 80s and still hasn't reached the top, and money is not the problem for him. He can pay it all easily enough.

I think she got overwhelmed by a juggernaut. Scientology aimed tornado tommy at her, and she got swept up in the excitement. People lose judgment in situations like that.
  35. Anon1720 Member

According to Jessie Prince none of the celebrities ever pay for auditing. In fact, they send auditors to where ever they are - on the "churches" dime.
  36. Anonynamefag Member

Proof that "Clear" is a bunch of bullshit.
    Katie needs to blow the cult NAO.
  37. Herro Member

The mods should create a separate sub forum for all of these celebrity related threads. The celebrity obsession is starting to get to be a bit overwhelming.
  38. cubby Member

you ARE new, huh?
  39. francie Member

It doesn't matter if it is herpes 1 or 2 as they can both be orally located or genitally located. Only testing it in the lab will tell you which one. Frankly, it doesn't matter because it will happily reside in either location. H1 is more likely oral; H2 is more likely genitally. Also, H1 & H2 can be in other locations, like fingers and other body parts, though it is rare.

Often, little kids have been exposed to the herpes virus (orally) and have been thru their fever blister outbreaks young. When someone catches it for the first time as an adult, they will have worse outbreaks than if they'd contacted it as a kid and been thru a bunch of outbreaks.

Likely, Tom Cruise already had the virus from long ago and he gave it to Katie who hadn't previously been exposed.

And yes, you can get the virus by kissing someone with a fever blister.

No, Scientology auditing cannot remove the virus.
  40. Herro Member

Sort of. I basically became disinterested with chanology months and months ago but recently decided to see what was happening. So yeah, I'm basically a newfag.