Customize

Katie At War With Tom

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. 4Dlulz Member

3. Herro Member

Re: Katie At War With Tom

What makes you think they're going to divorce?
  4. Kha Khan Member

From the article:
  5. Optimisticate Member

Who the hell cares if they're staying together or splitting up? The media coverage is questioning everything about scientology.

If it takes a freak like Tom Cruise to get people's attention about WTF scientology is, why is anyone complaining?
  6. 4Dlulz Member

because as it stands, KAtie is clearly growing tired of Tom's antics and odds are Tom will pull a stunt or something that will break the camel's back. their marriage is clearly frayed
  7. Herro Member

What makes you think she is tired of Tom's "antics?" And what antics are you talking about?
  8. BusinessBecky Member

I want to know what antics are these too. Maybe Katie is just having some fun with Tom and when it is all over with Katie will confess to wrong doings against Scientology. Stop talking out of your ass if your going to make assumptions about other people's marriages without even know either one personally.
  9. 4Dlulz Member

mostly, his incessant urge to open his mouth about Scientology everywhere he goes, plus after the purifaction rundown tom made her take, which made her look like shit, followed by her forcing Tom to let Suri attend a catholic daycare
  10. Tenebrous Member

I wager that some of you have this problem too. Are your spouses going to run out the door screaming?

As it stands, there's very little factual information of what tom and katie's relationship is and most of what we "know" is supplied by tabloid pieces that could hardly be considered reliable. Will they get divorced? Who knows, since half of all marriages end in divorce you could just flip a coin.
  11. Anonymous Member

We're not talking divorce here. We're talking re-negotiation of contract.

Stop thinking of Katie as some poor prisoner and start thinking of her like a professional soccer player re-negotiating her contract.

That is if these rumors are true.
  12. fitch2000 Member

Personally, I can not stand Katie now. I've heard rumors of a marriage contract for years and was like "meh" but now she has to have heard about the abuses of her cult. If she negotiates for a few million to whore for a "church" that would make her a cult whore imo....
  13. Anonymous Member

You've got it! And what a good thread to shit up.
  14. Tenebrous Member

I'm sure she'll be heartbroken.
  15. Anon1720 Member

^^This. A hundred times this^^
  16. fitch2000 Member

And to you and your posts I also say "meh"
  17. Belladonna Member

I think Kirstie Alley has something she'd like to say to all this:

picture9k.png
  18. Tenebrous Member

so interesting
  19. Anonymous Member

That might be my fault or some other anon that she accidentally started to follow after her "24" hour twitathon.

tweet tweet. I love the SP times.
  20. Herro Member

More than half now actually.

And this is what happens when outrage turns to hate. Rationalize it all you want.
  21. LocalSP Member

As Optimisticate wrote:

"Who the hell cares if they're staying together or splitting up? The media coverage is questioning everything about scientology.

If it takes a freak like Tom Cruise to get people's attention about WTF scientology is, why is anyone complaining?"
  22. fitch2000 Member

There you are with that "H" word again lmao. I don't hate her. She disgusts me, just like Paris Hilton disgusts me. I don't care for whores. just my opinion

also, meh
  23. Herro Member

Decent level of rationalization. On a scale of 0 to Holocaust denial i give it a 4.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

FTFY

Hey Big K, we am the Internet. We don't need to leave the basement to take my best shot.
  25. Re: Katie At War With Tom

Big K? That's being too nice! GINORMOUS K is more apt.
  26. TypingChimp Member

Who cares about Katie? Really, all I know about her is she's an easily replaceable actress and she has a fair to good rack. A good number of her fans would like her more if she showed her tits again or did a full frontal shoot (think Gretchen Mol in the Betty Paige movie) and STFU, y'know, like Darryl Hannah from a generation before.
  27. Django Member

The Gift (2000)
  28. gizmogirl Member

The point is not that Katie may divorce Tom, it is that it has now been PUBLICALLY stated that she is paid to support the cult. If her daddy can get her the contract she wants, she will be paid three quarters of a million dollars a year to turn up a Co$ events. And now the public and media knows that.

How Dainty Dave can think having her "support" Scientology when all the world and their dog know she is getting paid to do so can do anything but make Co$ look totally ridiculous is beyond me.
  29. pedrofcuk Member

who said...
    " i don't hesitate to put ethics in ruthlessly on myself"
    and...
    "when i read ksw, that was it for me"
    and
    some shit about being on the playing field or not or what???

SOME FUCKIN HYPOCRITE IS MY GUESS
  30. Anonymous Member

Old article, but it shows how far Katie's been pulled in.
    KAtie is a really bad example for women. As long as she
    continues to be kept down by Tommy Scilon, she will be a great
    anonymous spokeswoman...

Katie Holmes's parents may skip her wedding

The battle between Tom Cruise and the Holmeses is still going strong. According to Life & Style Weekly, Martin and Kathleen Holmes are so upset that their daughter Katie plans to wed her fianc¨¦, Tom Cruise in a Scientology wedding that they are threatening to boycott the event.

L&S claims that Cruise and Holmes will finally tie the knot later this month or in August. Their ceremony will be lead by Scientology leader David Miscavige, a decision that has Katie's parents fuming. Apparently the Ohio natives still had high hopes that Katie would hang on to her Catholic upbringing and partake in a traditional Catholic wedding. The family's hopes have been dashed now that Katie, as one source explained, "has become a big part of the church." Says the insider, "She is into [Scientology] in a big way."

Martin Holmes allegedly told L&S's source, "Katie can have a proper Catholic wedding her whole family will gladly be a part of," but he and his wife are "not happy" with Scientology ceremony their daughter has planned with Cruise. They feel Katie's "choice of where to marry" (i.e., outside of a Catholic church) is inappropriate.

Though Katie quickly warmed to Scientology, she did still hope to have a Catholic wedding to Tom. A family friend says she "realized she'd never win the argument about having a Catholic wedding,¡± however. The friend reveals, "[Katie] knows that if she had rejected Scientology, her relationship with Tom could've ended."(source:thebosh)
  31. Anonymous Member

Statistical probability.
  32. Anonymous Member

You're so out of things troll about that you're turning into a moralfag?

Go back to your hugbox, aspie.