Customize

Katie At War With Tom

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Katie At War With Tom

You know what would be funny? Starting an epic cage-deathmatch between the Scilons and the Mormons, or the Scilons and Westboro.
  2. Anonymous Member

You know what is not funny? Your post.
  3. BlooAnon Member

If he keeps marrying PTS, wouldn't that make him a PTS too. Not to mention having his own auditor blow the cult?
  4. Anonymous Member

^samefag
  5. Re: Katie At War With Tom

Australia != America Nicole Kidman is Australian. We are much more secular. People want to divorce, they divorce. They want to take communion they take communion. A friend of mine is catholic, been divorced and takes communion. Also, I have no idea HOW CATHOLIC Nicole is. Many people say they're catholic and get their kids baptised for their grandparents, but never go to church. A woman I work with is getting married Catholic, but was living with her boyfriend for years and never goes to church.

In Australia catholic churches cannot be picky - people are leaving in droves.....
  6. Anonymous Member

It was not a bash on Catholicism, just an observation. Someone needs to study their Catechism.

Here you go.

Catechism of the Catholic Church - Table of Contents
  7. Anonymous Member

Yeah, even Hitler was nominally a Catholic, but he never went to church and wanted to replace Christianity with Nazism.

That said, Tom Cruise was even considering becoming a catholic priest at one time. He should have. He would have made a kickass cardinal one day.

As for how Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes got together: Lurk more. They held an audition for Scientology actresses, but Tom didn't like any of them, but then somebody discovered that Katie Holmes had a star crush on Tom and the rest is history.
  8. Anonymous Member

I like Mormons. They just tend to be toxic in Utah. Must be their ancestors going crazy from all that time in the middle of the fucking desert. The movie "SLC Punk" covers it nicely.
  9. Anonymous Member

/r/ Mormon/Scilon slapfight
  10. Belladonna Member

^ One of the commenters on the HuffPo Nightline story proposed an idea, inspired by the confusion over the fact that a "church" spokesman would rather walk out of an interview than discuss his beliefs.

A lot of the commenters were confident that most church leaders would jump at the chance to debate their dogma.

So what was proposed was a new reality show, "America's Next Top Religion."

The commenters actually hive-minded the concept so well that I am convinced that American television would be saved if it was actually put in the hands of the right people.
  11. DeathHamster Member

Nah. Do it up right!
    Play theme, (it's Backdraft)
    Iron Cult America

Who dares enter the Battle Stadium to challenge Scientology, the current Iron Cult UFO?
  12. Anonymous Member

Really? You of all people I thought would be down for that kinda shit.
  13. Anonymous Member

We have tried, at least with the Westboros and they wouldn't bite. Despite all their moonbattery they can smell a troll a mile off.
  14. auchraw Member

This is not the whole story. Tom seemed to like ALL of them. According to Andrew Morton, Will 'I am not a Scientologist' Smith invited the Colombian actress Sofia Vergara to a party on Tom's instructions and he applied his usual love-bombing technique. He took her to the Celebrity Centre and tried to convert her. But eventually Sofia began to connect the dots and besides she was a staunch Catholic (like most of Cruise's girl friends). She realised she 'had been deliberately targeted not only as a suitable bride for Tom, but as a high-profile Scientology recruit who would be an alluring figurehead for a future recruitment drive in Latin America.' It was all rehearsed from the Will 'I am not a Scientologist' Smith party onwards.

So on March 27, 2005, instead of joining Tom at Clearwater, Florida she 'ran for the hills' and disappeared for five days. Katie doesn't have as much intelligence.

Interesting that most of the women he has dated or married have been Catholics.
  15. Anonymous Member

Yep, Catholic girls who are used to giving confession and giving up there secrets may be easier to get to talk during auditing...
  16. Herro Member

Lol. It never fails to amuse me to see how many people here so badly want Holmes and Cruise to be miserable and for Holmes to leave him. It's like your brains just can't comprehend Katie Holmes actually being happy with a high profile scientologist.
  17. Re: Katie At War With Tom

thats rubbish by the way, the only drawback to divorce in the roman catholic church is the inability to re-wed in a catholic church unless an annulment of the marriage occurs then someone can re-wed in a RC church.

18 years of practicing the faith and helping out in the local church, plus the whole going RC schools till i was 18 ;)

and by the way the only 2 reasons a person cant recieve the body of christ or the blood of christ is if they:
    1) arnt baptised.
    2) if they have missed a mass or done another grave sin without going to confession afterwards.
  18. DeathHamster Member

Maybe Nicole said that their marriage was never consummated?
  19. Re: Katie At War With Tom

that would be grounds for anulment, but im not sure wether she ever went that far as it would have probably been in the news.
  20. TinyDancer Member

Tom divorced Nicole, not the other way around.
    Nicole got an annulment of her marriage to Tom.
    Nicole and Keith, both Catholics, married in a Catholic church.

FWIW, recent photos taken in Sydney look to me as if Tom and Katie are reasonably happy.
  21. Re: Katie At War With Tom

Thanks tiny dancer, i couldnt be arsed researching what happened to their marriage in the first place.
  22. EyeOnSci Member

23. fitch2000 Member

red stuff from McAfee started popping on my computer when I clicked 1st post of this thread, link may need taken down or condom warning?

/for newbies
  24. EyeOnSci Member

Oops, sorry, I am not on windoz and did not see that.
  25. Django Member

Holmes IS, demonstrably, miserable. We want her to wake up and change her situation. Fortunately, there's signs that that's happening.

[/QUOTE]

We know she's not happy. The signs are woefully apparent. We hope she can escape, with her daughter, without too much mental scarring.

If you had any human decency, and any cursory knowledge of the nature of Scientology, you'd agree.
  26. J. Swift Member

If Katie leaves Tom for Marty Rathbun that will probably be a big story.
  27. Mousey Member

[IMG]
  28. Anonymous Member

We know she's not happy. The signs are woefully apparent. We hope she can escape, with her daughter, without too much mental scarring.

If you had any human decency, and any cursory knowledge of the nature of Scientology, you'd agree.[/QUOTE]
    Yup. Even Joan Rivers says that if you look closely when Katie is in a crowd she's blinking "SOS" with her eyelids :D
  29. Prometheus1 Member

Kidman did not get an annulment. According to a Catholic spokesperson in Oz, she did not need to get an annulment because the scientology wedding ceremony to Cruise was not recognised by the Catholic church.

Recent pics of the Cruise in Sydney was over a month a go, since then there have been daily pics of Holmes back to her "heavy bags under her eyes, hair that needs a wash and she looks like she hasn't slept for about a week" look. People can fake smiles and happy all the time, what they cannot fake is their look over all and Katie hasn't been able to fake the "I feel loved" look since the wedding in 2006. The only time she looks good is at an event when the stylist and makeup artist have had a field day in putting her together. Who on earth looks at Holmes and says, "there goes a woman with a lot of love in her life?" Anyone?
  30. Herro Member

And you know she's miserable because? How is it "demonstrable?" Do you know the couple? Sure she might be miserable but in the absence of any proof of that why would she assume that she's miserable?

I also find it amusing that you think anyone with "any human decency" would know that she's miserable and needs to "escape" before she's "mentally scared." Since you mention cursory knowledge of Scientology in your post I can only assume you attribute all of this to her and tom cruise being scientologists. So phrased another way- thinking that Katie Holmes isn't miserable and that she isn't at risk of mental damage simply because her husband happens to be a scientologist means you aren't a decent human being. Nah, that's not bigoted at all. But hey, fuck reality- scientology is an evil cult right?

Here's another thing nobody here has considered- maybe she likes scientology.
  31. Re: Katie At War With Tom

Could you bitches stop replying to Herro? You're filling up the threads with shit.
  32. Anonymous Member

(Proudly) I don't reply to Herro any more; I don't even read his posts. I have him on my Ignore list.

This is a wonderful facility which prevents me from benefiting from his superior wisdom and for which I am suitably grateful.
  33. AuntAnonymous Member

With all this recent press about David Miscavige, who'd think Katie would say something along the lines of, "Hey hon! How come your Best Man from our wedding is always in the news?"

Why aren't the Hollywood reporters going nuts on this recently published info about Tom Cruise's Best Man?

Geesh! A friend of a friend of a starlet wears some fur and it gets more press than Tom Cruise's Best Man beating his staff, lying about book sales and membership numbers. Did I mention a psychotic with short-man syndrome always on the war path?
  34. Tenebrous Member

So basically you both follow the 2 to 1 pattern of people shitting up any thread herro posts in by whining about herro, regardless as to whether he has a point or not? Good job
  35. TypingChimp Member

^^MOTHERFUCKING THIS!!! It seems like every couple of months someone fags up the boards with this "ZOMG! KATIE'S LEAVING TOM!" bullshit. I was actually dumb enough to fall for it the first time, but after a while, people should really know better, even the newfags.
  36. BusinessBecky Member

Katie and Tom are good people fallen into a trap. Just a matter of time for Tom to turn on Little Davey. Don't thread on me
  37. TypingChimp Member

traps.jpg
  38. Kha Khan Member

The November 9, 2009, edition of Star magazine has an article entitled, "Tom & Katie's Three-Year Deal is Over!" The article begins on page 48. At page 50 the article states that before Katie and Tom got married he had her sign a 100-page contract:
    The gist of the article is that this time Katie is going to negotiate a better deal.

Most importantly, at page 48 the article also states:
    ESMB Thread: Katie Holmes paid $250,000 a year to support Scientology?
  39. Belladonna Member

40. 4Dlulz Member

okay, here is the deal, when KAtie does divorce him, its either gonna be a quiet affair (Doubt it with Tom's Cruise's ego) or a big nasty thing that will end badly for Tom Cruise. I do see them breaking up in the next two years IMO because odds are Cruise is gonna push her too far. With Katie's dad a hotshot lawyer and clearly dislikes tom, odds are he will do everything in his power to rape and abuse Tom in the courts, most likely requesting the guy get a psych eval for being an unfit parent (This thought gave me a boner ^^)