Customize

Katie At War With Tom

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonynamefag Member

Re: Katie At War With Tom

Let me be the first to say...

OMG DIVORCE OMG KATIE GONNA BLOW OMG CULT OVER SURI IS SAFE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMZZZZ!!!111!!1
  3. MeganonOT8 Member

no no.... noooo... tom is being bad bad bad...

I wonder if Katie haz a limit to Toms Dictatorship... will she blow??? hmmm
  4. Re: Katie At War With Tom

bbts.jpg

... and why isn't it hiding behind white BTs? Are Black BTs evolving faster than homo novis?
  5. Anonymous Member

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! oh noes she's a PTS or worse a "SUPPRESSIVE"...
  6. PimpXenu Member

who could of ever guessed this would end badly?
  7. Anonymous Member

Anon should help correct the story on the Catholic pre-school thing - which turned out to be caused by name confusions.

Otherwise - I probably see the fact that they live apart for extended periods are more indicative of a breakup than anything else, but they work showbiz, and sailors' wives have remained faithful, so hmmm.
  8. Optimisticate Member

LOL.

But seriously, I've seen something like this before, like she's got a Xenu sweater or something to go with the BT jacket.

Not as nice as my Member's Only jacket though.
  9. 4Dlulz Member

Me thinks Katie was tolerating his crazy beliefs until Suri was born and now she is all "WTF u doing Tom?" And is most likely debating divorce. I say she will most likely do it and Tom, being a total narcissistic little shit, will go to the press and try to bad mouth Katie in an attempt to get Suri. HOWEVER! Katie probably has a ton of shit on the scilons and Tom, like a VHS of Tom and Travolta having ghey bum secks.
  10. Smurf Member

Most divorce courts always side with the mother in custody battles, with the father getting visitation rights, unless the mother is declared unfit by the court.

Unlike other celebrity breakups, Tom Cruise has effectively destroyed his chances of sole custody through his own stupid, immature antics which have been highly publicized.

TC doesn't want to take on Katie in divorce court or the world of public opinion. TC has another problem - Katie's dad is a well-respected, successful attorney who will fight for his daughter's welfare.

I still wait for the day when Katie speaks out about why she allowed DM to accompany her & TC on their honeymoon and what he did during that time. That, in itself, in just sick.
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

Or maybe she'll just curl up and [strike]take it[/strike] keep taking it like a good li'l wifey.

Katie. Sammich. NOW.
  12. Mousey Member

Prenup.
  13. TypingChimp Member

Bah. I've read this thread before. Dox or it didn't happen.
  14. Re: Katie At War With Tom

You may be right. But IF this story is true, and things come to a head, I am looking forward to fireworks.
  15. 4Dlulz Member

and if Katie REALLY wants to be nasty, she can say Tom is crazy and ask him for a psych consultation, now that would really be lulzy, either go to a psych or lose visitation. And if there was a divorce, odds are Anons, with our great intertube power, would snag many an epic email
  16. Anonymous Member

I watched on TMZ or something that Katie would get like 250 thousand dollers for every baby she haz w/ tom if they end up divorcing of the prenup.... <

and I was like "ooohghhu" Boxxy style...
  17. Anonymous Member

why does Katie always look unkept and dressed like she got dressed inthe dark?
  18. Anonymous Member

I know. She would look best if she didn't bother. Katie, if you're reading this, if you're wearing your underwear, you're overdressed.
  19. 4Dlulz Member

because she is most likely doing another purifaction rundown
  20. Anonymous Member

If Katie had any balls she'd be gone by now - shame - but I doubt she's going anywhere but down - hope I'm wrong.
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

SAMMICH
  22. 4Dlulz Member

well, at the bare minimum, she is thinking on it. IMHO, she is heistant on the off chance Tom gets Suri by Scilon asshattery
  23. Kilia Member

The longer she lasts in the marriage, the more money she'll walk away with.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

"But..."

"Now shweethaht, ya don' gotter go da full distance, see? All's ya gotter do is jes' keep on yer toes for a coupla rounds, an' den anyting else you can manage on toppa dat is jes' all gravy, see? C'maaaahhnnnn, deez guys ain' dat tough!"

"But..."

==DING!==

"Awright, dis is it! Rememba, duck an' covva! DUCK AN' COVVA! You got it, baby!!"
  25. Anonymous Member

If Katie had balls it would be a big shock to Tom; not sure if he would be happily surprised of not. ;-D

She's tied in to some pre-nup contract though, just as Nicole Kidman.

Here's the thing, Catholics don't do divorce yet Nicole is a practising Roman Catholic. Must have taken a lot for her to go against her faith. This means she may no longer take receive the Eucharist, that is take communion; bummer as this significant to Roman Catholic religion belief.

Would suggest that for what ever reason Tom is a hard man to live with.
  26. auchraw Member

I suspect this is part of the War against Tom. How far can she go before he complains? Like her clapping to the music at the IAS Anniversary singalong but out of sync.

I thought when Nicole Kidman got married again that was a Catholic wedding. Catholics can always fall back on annulling a marriage. Then it didn't happen. Isn't religion amazing?
  27. Anonymous Member

This might be in the wrong place but as far as a second Catholic marriage for Katie or Nichole, Tom was baptized a Catholic, and each of them was as well, so if they got married in a space alien cult, or out side the (catholic) church, I don't think it counts as a real marriage in the eyes of the Catholic Church.

So Katie will be free to get married again. (after she confesses that she had this unapproved marriage with Tom) - You see it all makes perfect sense. :|
  28. Tenebrous Member

Please, catholics get divorced all the time.

The big "drawback" is that they can't take communion. To rectify that they have to beg forgiveness from the priest and possibly take classes, but then they can partake of their wafer god once more.
  29. Anonymous Member

I think it's strange Tom married a wog.
  30. Anonymous Member

It usually happens when one is in the throws of "love" or when there is evidence that the wog can be manipulated to follow along.
  31. Tenebrous Member

Why? There's lots of people who marry individuals of other religions and faiths so long as they convert to that spouse's particular belief.

Plus, he's some over the hill actor who had some 20 something doe-eyed girly staring up at him from between his knees. Not a complete shock, really.
  32. Anonymous Member

She could be coming to the realization soon. Though poptarts arn't the problem. lol
    I love you Katie |:-<3 XO |:-<3 XO |:-<3

Tom should not have married someone that turn out to be PTS.
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

again
  34. Anonymous Member

We know his type, then, don't we?
  35. Anonymous Member

Technically since Katie and Tom didn't get married in the Church, the Catholic Church doesn't recognize her as being married and she is currently living in sin according to dogma. She wouldn't be able to receive communion due to this fact.
  36. Anonymous Member

Off topic but does not deserve it's own thread:

AOL's front page today has the "100 most searched women on the web."

37. Anonymous Member

Nicole didn't have much choice anyway. TC is the one who initiated the divorce, not Nicole.
  38. NotMike Member

Poor kid needs to get outdoors & get some sun light.

Katie can make her own money. Probably much more without Tom.
  39. Anonymous Member

I don't think Katie is a victim, she chose to do this. The real victim here is Suri.
  40. Anonymous Member

It is rare for someone not to post anonymously when bashing Catholicism or Mormonism unless its someone like Smurf.

The Mogan church I went to didn't like me because is was to Catholic at the time. Neither church required me to pay a billion years contract.