Customize

Katie and Chris Klein, Reunited?

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by anon walker, Jul 25, 2012.

1. DeathHamster Member

I think Katie has nukes in reserve, otherwise Tom's lawyers wouldn't have folded in 11 days. (Her lawyers thanking Tom's for "being so professional" was just twisting the knife.)
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. RightOn Member

oh i agree!
    but that still won't stop the church from discrediting her if a paternity test turns things upside down, or if they start a black PR campaign because she is n SP. They haven't been smart about things like this in the past, so I hope they haven't quite learned their lesson yet, so Katie can "nuke" them
    • Like Like x 2
  3. DeathHamster Member

Foot Nuke!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. RightOn Member

moar like an entire body nuke!
  5. SPRTT Member

That would be the ugliest scandal in decades. KH would look really bad for keeping the baby daddy away from baby, gold digging baby dealer; baby daddy would be able to play shocked victim at first, then would be shown to have been buy-offable or something; TC would look desperate, try to play the cuckhold, then manipulative, and still would get rights because psychological parent. U-G-L-Y, they ain't got no alibis. Mutually assured destruction. Plus, I don't think it is true. I think Suri is TC, bio and relationship wise.

Tom will never "notice" that something "is bad," unless it makes him look bad in which case, his MO is not address the root cause of something, but to make it go away through litigation or monies. There is no introspection on his part. The only thing that is going to make him wake up or "look" as the exes say is if he decides he is hurting and figures out THE WHY. And, track record, not looking favorable for him. Too bad. Horrible, indulged little tyrant that he appears to be, I never would wish that on anybody.

And I reiterate. The recent pics of him, he looks just terrible. Really awful. This is ripping him up. I don't think it has anything to do with "losing," because he gets to see Suri as much as he already had. This has to do with something else, something he is realizing. Whether he squashes the emotions remains to be seen.

I do believe rumors about C and B being sea ogre kids have been around since they were adopted and are not new rumors. I agree that B looks like DM and C looks like a bio kid of Cruise. Back when C was born, surrogacy was not as well accepted as it is now and there are rumors Nicole's second baby was by surrogate. Would not surprise me if C is TC's bio son, as well. But bio, not bio, doesn't matter. They are his kids, he is their dad, and the distinction is a cruel one in general.
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

Katie Holmes Goes on a Dinner Date – with Her Lawyer - People.com

katie-holmes-440.jpg

Katie Holmes stepped out for dinner in New York City Friday night with a male companion.

Naturally, that sparked a slew of dating rumors, but PEOPLE has learned that the man who accompanied Holmes, 33, to dinner was her lawyer, Jonathan Wolfe.

Two sources tell PEOPLE that Holmes (who filed for divorce from Tom Cruise last month) and her attorney were joined by his wife, Renee, and the trio dined at the NoMad Hotel in Manhattan's Gramercy neighborhood.

From www.people.com/people/article/0,,20616218,00.html
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Zippty1981 Member

First a compliment your posts are insightful, sarcastic/funny and usually a good read.

What does the future hold for TC with Suri (PTS or future convert if TC tries). KH & Suri going to Catholic church/mass/confession/Baptism/Confirmation etc. So how can TC ever talk with KH a known so-called SP. This has to be driving the CO$ nuts imagine if paternity were called into question. Suri starts going to regular (high-priced) school meeting normal kids how will her mind process all of this? This story is far from over it should prove to be very interesting and let them try to go after KH she and her father have shown they know a little about cloak and dagger too.