Customize

Katie and Chris Klein, Reunited?

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by anon walker, Jul 25, 2012.

1. anon walker Moderator

http://crushable.com/entertainment/chris-klein-katie-holmes-suri-cruise-dating-641/

Oh, my...if I recall correctly, this is the guy Katie thought she might be pregnant by. A friend of hers (and what kind of "friend" runs and spews to the media about personal conversations?) said they were having lunch and Katie told her about her suspected pregnancy.

A few weeks later, suddenly Tom Cruise.

This could be a deliciously titillating side story as Scientology starts swirling the bowl!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. RightOn Member

oh please let him be the baby daddy

edited… but I am sure COS would use this to their advantage
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. SOJOA Member

Honestly she looks alot like Tom. I do believe its his.
  4. RightOn Member

I think her baby pics say otherwise
    wasn't there confusion about the age of Suri? way back?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. SOJOA Member

Just the facts ma'am.
  6. RightOn Member

the fact is…...
    I think her baby pics show she is not Tom's kid.
    Of course that doesn't make it so, it's just my opinion.
    And as far as her age, I was simply posing a question about previous articles that were posted when she was born
  7. Anonymous Member

imo Suri looks more like Tommy Davis than Tommy Cruise.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SOJOA Member

Hence, not fact!

Nah hear ya. I mean its nice to believe that as it is but do you really put it above the Scilons to have not already checked? These people are shit nuts and if they even thought for one minute it wasnt his, getting a DNA sample would have been cake.

I do not believe, at all, that its anyone elses other than Toms. Plus all the prenup shit about having his child etc etc, Im sure it was already worked out and verified.
  9. RightOn Member

you are forgetting that COS is far from ethical
    Everyone knows that Tom marrying her was all for show and if she was already pregnant, that would be the icing on the cake!
    A pre-pregger wife to help the fairy tale along? PERFECT!!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Plus Tom Cruise could not get Nicole Kidman pregnant in like ten years of marriage then she gets knocked up twice in a row as soon as she marries what's-his-face, but he gets Katie pregnant a month after they start seeing each other?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. whitesand Member

Nicole said she was pregnant twice during their marriage, but lost both.
  12. Anonymous Member

Hollywood has some good plastic surgeons...
  13. Anonymous Member

I think Suri is Tom's kid and wish hive mind would not speculate about her or her siblings or other annoying COS kids. But since we are...I think Tom is het, and I'm sure he finds it galling to be known as the GMD. I despise him mostly for the juxtaposition between what I perceive to be his sociopathic disregard for people unimportant to him (sea ogres), and his overwhelming earnestness in general and neediness/clingyness unbecoming a man of his age (read: every pic of him with Katie, he was clutching her hand in a death grip, he's always got his hands all over people in pictures and, pardon me, he just looks like he'd be sweaty about that).

I found it pretty sad to read that transcript of his conversation with Nicole (which I never would have read if it hadn't been posted here on WWP and I was into it before I realized it and then of course I had to finish it). I do think he wants to be a good person, but I don't think he tries to be one unless he thinks the person is worthwhile.

The way Tom looks now is how I've heard some people look right after OTIII, that oh shi-- moment when what COS is about hits them in the face and they have to choose to be deluded or GTFO. I think I read that he had that moment at OTIII, and that's why he was out for a while. Now, the constant pressure on him to stay the course is more than intense (DM may be the only true support he has, funny how DM is a "constant" along with failed relationships with women); the pressure on him to follow his heart contrary to DM must be painful. He looks shaky and on edge. I believe that KH actually loved the guy. I think he loved her, loves her, and is listening to handlers and it is just not working. The shitstorm of bad press, missing his daughter, losing another wife, trying to behave as if he is unphased and can keep working...don't see that ending well for him. Dare I say it? Run Tom, Run!

tl/dr: leave Suri out of it. She doesn't need to see this shit when she finally has internet access this year and googles herself.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. SOJOA Member

Can you link the convo between tom and kidman?

Cant find it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. RightOn Member

oh pa-lease! Like this one little thread is going to show up in her hands compared to the fuck-ton of magazine covers and newspaper articles out there! Don't forget she still has to grow up and go on her own like Cruise's daughter. She was born a victim of tabloids. Nothing is going to change that for a long time.

And as far as "wahhhhhh leave Tom alone"?
    Never forget that he lobbied in DC for study tech to be put in every school in the US and he was behind the 911 Detox for firefighters and first repsonders, complete with doing a vid and standing there with purple towels. Not even counting the public hate he displayed for pyschiatrists.

He also has been making a public ass of himself on his own accord. Victim? yes. But one of the most outspoken ones that has surely convinced a lot of people into this evil cult. If he ever wakes up and comes out of it and goes completely ape shit trying to undo all the wrong he has done in the past, I may give him a chance. But right now he is nothing but a huge cult shill with lots of money to get what he wants. And if you think that he wouldn't or hasn't helped DM out of "sticky situations" or that he has does nothing for OSA on the side, you are mistaken. The latter is my opinion, so please don't ask for dox!
    /rant
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

Read way too much on here, reading the lings in the threads as well, can't find it easily and lazy. Used Mr. Google and found a longer transcript than I read; oh, it's horrible and totally off topic but here it is.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f15/le...uise-nicole-kidman-phone-conversation-410793/

(he totally sounds normal in this. It's terrible how he has changed since he and Nicole broke up in terms of his ability to communicate in human language)(feel guilty posting the ling because this is so personal)

At Anon: I am not saying leave Tom alone. I'm saying I feel pity for him because I watch the cognitive dissonance in real life. He IS a shill, he HAS done horrible selfish things to others, as have ALL exScis from where I sit, and mostly all of them started off with good intentions just as Tom did. Sure, Suri is going to read all sorts of stuff about herself from other websites. I was just expressing wish that Hive Mind, LTD. wouldn't add to the noise, recognizing that we are adding to the noise.
  17. RightOn Member

Anonymous is the noise taking the cult down. And Cruise is a VERY big part of that noise. Dont' know what to tell you, except you may be in the wrong place.
    Feel pity all you want for Cruise and that is your right, but you really should look at the grand pciture of what he has done for the cult and continues to do. Whether it was good will intention or not, it is harmful.

What Cruise does for the cult is Anonymous's biz and Anonymous tries to bring it to the attention of the general public and expose the cult all they can. Any celebrity who shills for the cult has the potential of being a powerful tool in bringing in raw meat. Luckily because of Tom's own ridiculous shenanigans, that has prolly clamed down quite and bit and thankfully is having an adverse effect as far as cult recruitment.

and one more thing..
    if Crusie was successful in bringing study tech to every school in the US , how would you feel then?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. SPRTT Member

^^ RightOn, I'm totally in the right place here. I just had a moment of pity for the man, because it looks to me like he might be in DOUBT. Not a good place to be. I don't respect TC, I don't put him on a pedestal, I don't want study tech in the schools (that transcript looks like he was open to Montessori for Connor and Bella, oh, if only he had done that!). I will continue to not like it when we drag children of COS into the discussion specifically, unless they put themselves there (ala Connor) or unless we are actually talking about abuse (Suri subject to auditing vs. who is the baby daddy). That's my own morals, and both of my posts reflect a grand respect for the Anon work. I neither said shut up nor did I ever claim that Anon is not doing a public service for the masses.

My rant was off topic, and I'm not trying to thread derail. Just a moment of pity. WWP is not a hug box, I know, but I do have a heart.

--SPRTT
    • Like Like x 1
  19. RightOn Member

SPRTT!
    your heart is in the right place for these kids. But these things must be exposed. It's the only way it will stop.
    To keep them out of the discussion is not in their best interest. IMO
    If you want to save them, then it must be brought to the attention of the general public.
    To keep quiet about their abusive life styles is not the way to go with this particular fight.
    And yes I thnik putting a child on an emeter and putting them on the Purif is child abuse.

How many people knew that John Travolta even had a son Jett? I never did! Travolta kept it quiet because he was austistic and that was WRONG. Now he is gone. Maybe if we fought for him from the beginning (if we knew about the situation early on and of him being put on the Purif and taken off his meds and all) just maybe he could have been saved. And yes that is a big maybe. But you never know.

Everyone has their own style of fighting this cult. If you don't want to talk about the abuse of these kids then don't. I think it is important to bring it out in the public.
    The public needs to hear it and the public needs to get mad.

edited..so if we talk about Suri's Mom being united with her ex and he may be the father gets some attention. then good.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Bipolart Member

ffy
  21. SPRTT Member

I knew that he had a son, and blamed kawasaki syndrome, but that is because I grew up in COS and COS information always caught my eye (and caught me in the gut). I remember some old gossip about how Jett lived, how they let him eat whatever he wanted (junk) because they didn't want to deal with him, and how people only ever saw him with his dad and not his mom. Nanny stories, too. I was so sad when he died. The word was out, there just was no Anonymegaphone at the time.

I see your point. I still don't think speculating about paternity helps get the word out about nasty cult, but that's just me. We can agree to disagree on this one, right? I do agree that auditing and the purif should not be done to or "for" any child. My parents made a sibling do the purif. They had me audited to help a friend who was training. One time only. And I lied cause I got bored and wanted to be done; luckily, there was no ruin to be found on a 13 or 14 year old kid.

On topic: never bought the Chris Klein story; when that broke in 2007 or 2008, the quote was that he said, "You know I got Katie preggers, right?" Who in the hell, other than a british tabloid, uses the word "preggers." Not buying it.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. anon walker Moderator

If Tommygirl doesn't want to give up his DNA, Klein may solve the puzzle of paternity by offering his.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Bipolart Member

Haha. Sweet.
  24. Anonymous Member

Maybe get a sample of Agent PubeIt's goods, just to be safe.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  25. SOJOA Member

Why anyone thinks CoS DIDNT already do the DNA test to confirm the father is beyond me. These people thrive on this shit.
  26. SOJOA Member

Thanks for the link. I didnt find it as offensive as perhaps you did. Sounds like a typical married couple fighting.
  27. RightOn Member

I dont think that would have been to COS's advantage at all.
    I think that her being pregnant gonig into that realtionship was the icing on the cake for them. IMO
    Because it helped with the image of "Instant family", instant "Tom is not gay" debunker, instant "loving father and family man image"
    All in one nice little package and ready to go
    Untill it is proven otherwise, then I will stick with the I think she was pregnant going in. It's my opinion and I will say I was wrong if proven otherwise.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. SOJOA Member

Yeah but Tom already has children. Why would he sign a prenup for a child that isnt his to begin with when he already has children to exploit. Also, I would think now CoS would expose the truth to make her look like a whore now. Try to tarnish her name.
  29. RightOn Member

Those kids were adopted.
    It never showed to the public that he was ever able to have children.
    Suri did. (well in the general public's eye)
    And trust me, if Klein takes a paternity test and he is the father, yes, you are correct COS would love to try to take her down with that.
    "Why would he sign a prenup for a child that isnt his to begin with "
    because it is all part of the shore story. again IMO
  30. SOJOA Member

And this is why I dont think anyone should be Suri into this. Shes alittle girl and if that came out that someone else was daddy she would be confused and a wreck. I just hope she is being atleast slightly sheltered from her parents blowback.

The raggin on Tom and CoS though, fair game bitches.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. RightOn Member

I understand your concern.
    But she is not the average little girl and I have had this discussion before. She was born tabloid fodder. She will be watched and photographed from cradle to coffin. (or urn)
    Unfair? perhaps. Avoidable? no!
    Such is the life of a celebrity. And yes of course she is already a celebrity and Cruise made sure of it.
    Cruise had the power to keep his daughter more private if he really wanted to.
    Her picture has been plastered all over the place ever since she was born. Every new freakin' pair of highheel shoes she bought!
    They had a photo shoot at Disney World. Cruise agreed to exclusive storiers and pics with People Magazine as well as the latest "oh poor Tom" issue.
    You want to blame someone for exposing or exploiting this poor child? then blame Cruise and Katie for putting her so much in the limelight from day one. Of course at the time Katie was probably all caught up with the fairy tale of her being married to Tom Cruise.
    A fairy tale that turned into a nightmare for both her AND Suri.
    one more thing....
    you must know that discussions here about Suri are just a tiny drop in an ocean of tabloids and media frenzy.
  32. RolandRB Member

But how could it be possible? Surely you are not suggesting that Tom Cruise would have sex with a woman??
    • Funny Funny x 2
  33. SOJOA Member

Regardless of her upbrringing and what she has been expossed to, she is still a child. Its like saying some child born into CoS and in the SO who was then forced to have an abortion and abused deserved it cause she was born into that environment.

Children are children and should not be used as a tool for anything.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. RightOn Member

agreed
    But Cruise should have thought of that before he pimped her out to the media since the day she was born
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. Random guy Member

Only one problem with that, it requires Cruise being able think.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  36. RightOn Member

yes he was probably groomed by DM to push the "look at the happynoraml family" umage
  37. anon walker Moderator

You really think Tom Cruise fathered a little black boy? Them thar are rumoured to be the children of Sea Ogres who wanted to stay in rather than parent.
  38. anon walker Moderator

Children are just thetans in little bodies. Have you learned nothing here? ;)
    • Funny Funny x 2
  39. DeathHamster Member

Take HER down? It sounds more like something that would take Cruise down. For starters... Those visitation rights.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  40. RightOn Member

they would both be taken down, but in different ways
    I wonder what Tom will think if the COS starts dogging Katie or spouting any black PR?
    Either they will have to convince him that this is for the "greater good"
    or he may start to get some serious doubt about the COS's true ethics and that they are not about saving humanity or saving the planet which he was brainwashed into believing