Customize

Karen De la carriere/Jentzsch blows the cult.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Karen De la carriere/Jentzsch blows the cult.

That's interesting given that Tommy Davis was supposedly put on that duty.
  2. Anonydon Member

Hey guys, WTF? Why is this even a fucking thread? How many people have left the cult and nothing was said? Now this crazy batshit lady leaves and joins up with brother marty and now all the sympathizers and shills come out of the fucking woodwork? Seriously, take a step back and look at this whole thread. It reads like a fucking scilon convention. I havent seen so much sci-speak since i last looked at the freedom watch crap. What exactly are we protesting here anymore? and it isnt just this thread, its happening here more and more. it almost feels like the cult has moved in and decided to change the fucking landscape. HELLOOOO? The last time I checked we were trying to do whatever we could to shut the batshit crazies down, not let them move in and fuck you sister?
    Who gives a flying fuck whatever her standing was, it is irrelevant and will not do a thing to bring the cult any closer to their demise. What is happening in Australia is the real story and that is what needs to be concentrated on. Just like Capone, its going to be tax fraud that brings them down. Know your history kids. Not this crybaby bullshit that I have been reading on here lately. The abuse and the rest of the bawwwshit means nothing to 99% of the general population, they could care less, its those taxes that we all have to pay that gets peoples attention.
    So at the risk of hurting some of the starstruck nimrods, I hate to break it to you like this but just because karen the krazy left the org, she still believes in the lunacy and that still makes her a fucking moonbat and to allow her hubbardfucktard ramblings about the tech on here is like printing excerpts of Mien Kampf in the pages of the Torah.
  3. Smurf Member

Trufax. Kinkade's art is not as unsettling as that of LRH's son, Arthur. Have to wonder what's going on in his mind when he produces his own style of art?

ax31
  4. EyeOnSci Member

LOL, good points.

She may accidentally the cult with her insider knowledge and tell-all story. I'd like to see her story about being held against her will and interrogated, along with the SP hall holding Heber in the upcoming BBC piece, St. Pete Times or any other bigger media expose.

She is also talking to the feds, according to LB.

Then correlate this info with tax deductions for the cult, just as the Aussies and New Zealand are doing.
  5. kissyfur Member

oh crap i kinda dig it
  6. Anonymous Member

Don't be such a crybaby. There is a solid strategy behind using some of the cults strongest and most popular adherents (adherents that suddenly turn and realize "wow [STRIKE]I am[/STRIKE] Miscavige is a dipshit") against them. Why cannot you love instead of hate?
  7. Smurf Member

Really.

She no longer has to worry about Scientologists regging her out of her much needed Botox money.
  8. Anonymous Member

Yeah, she is probably real worried about Botox.</sarcasm> Anyways, who cares how plastic the sugar honey looks? She is not cat lady yet, but is real close.

mumble..anal warts..mumble
  9. exOT8Michael Member

Yes good points. U R doing it right.
    Noted.
  10. Anonymous Member

I would not. I work in natural science, analyzing and quantifying uncertainty is my bread and butter. Without being able to doubt, I would be without a job in no time.
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

Are you sure?
  12. Anonymous Member

Dang...I thought it was my brother...dude, is that you?
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Don Carlo Member

Ex-s could DEMAND their sec-check folders and CoS couldn't plead "priest-penitent confidentiality. If there's no protection for the penitent, there's no protection for the "minister." Then the ex could show the world the abuse.
  15. Anonymous Member

a6134fig11.jpg

How is this not funny?

Sorry mods... :-( [Red pixels go ===&gt; there. Post goes down ̅t̅h̅e̅r̅e̅.]
  16. Anonymous Member

^^wow, that really is something to behold. Most of them are curly looking and not wart like at all.
  17. Anonymous Member

Image Removed courtesy of Miranda

That could be a real life painting by Georgia O'Queef.

and full of symbolism, i am sure.
  18. Anonymous Member

THANK YOU, SANITY.
  19. Anonymous Member

I've read all of this about Karen De La Plastique Kincaid and i am not sorry, but I feel little to no sympathy for her at all. She still thinks Hubbard is right, which would mean that all of his policy is right, irregardless of how abusive it is to everyone. I'm sure that when you're fucking the Fuhrer, life isn't too shabby. Is there a reason why I should feel a tremendous amount of sympathy for Heber either? (yes, he is elderly and in the hole.... and should not be there... but one has to wonder...how many people did he send to wallow in that very same fate?) And, all this time, while reading and hearing real life stories about other $cientologists harrowing experiences with their children, Were they just brushed off by your Hubbard worship, as you comforted yourself by assuming that they must have pulled all of that in by virtue of their own out ethics? Is that how it works? So, it is now the fault of DM...and it probably is. However, for every "DM" there is always some Marty's and Mike's who do his bidding to make sure everything goes smoothly....and there are some ladies just like you who send them big checks to fund their enterprises.

Congratulations.

Perhaps someone should let her know that American justice is much more fair than Hubbard policy, and if she is really fucking serious as she says, she will go to the Feds so that she can really help her ex husband and her son....

Karen,
    Seriously, please use your position of power and ability to help other families who are experiencing the same thing as you. Sadly, you are not alone.
  20. Anonymous Member

I'd rather she spend her money on bad botox or better yet bad art that give one more dime to the Co$.

So for that reason alone, her blow is a big win. Also, it is important not to loose sight of the goal, to bring down the organized cult - and if the high and mighty publics with the big bucks keep blowing like they have been lately, then it is really only a matter of time before DM does something really desperate and stupid in an attempt to regain his cash-lines.
  21. Rockyj Member

How can someone who is so caring & nuturing acknowledge that Lisa McPherson died while in Scientology's care BUT mentions nothing about the horrible way Lisa died? What I find most disturbing is Karen talking about Lisa McPherson's death @ the hands of the cult to stating that Lisa, "....FINALLY died in FSO care"
    But she goes on to say what's REALLY CRIMINAL is DM, "...undeclaring all Clears"!?!?

Is this a total disconnect from reality, denial or what?

Yes I understand there is a process exes must go through to begin healing from the emotional damage caused by being in this cult however, running to M & M appears more damaging then good as they are prolonging these exes from getting the help they really need. Hopefully they will wake up before they jump from mind fuck to another.
  22. AnonyMary Member

Over the past several years, you have done much to make up for the past and have eaten much

pie_01.jpg
  23. EyeOnSci Member

THIS^^^

Sure sux to read about the insane brainwashing of these still culties.

On one hand I see how getting out of brainwashing is a process, on the other hand, RAGE!

How hypocritical of Karen who, as an auditor, was supposed to be so caring; for supposedly enabling a person to "total freedom", who then simply puts a label of PTS on Lisa McPherson and casually accepts Lisa's fate as, "finally dying" at the hands of her cult.

I imagine Karen has no clue and probably would not care how Marty Rathbun ordered the destruction of evidence in the Lisa McPherson trial. Quite a bit of cognitive dissonance, since Karen supports law enforcement on her blog.

Add all of the Kincaid idealism, her pictures of herself in very unrealistic mystical images, her projection of herself as a wonderful person and..

...disgusting. This whole scene is disgusting.

<gag>
  24. BigBeard Member

Short answer: Yes it is.

Steve Hassan's web site Freedom of Mind Articles and Links hosts an excellant Masters Thesis by Ilona C. Cuddy on PTSD in ex-cult members.

While somewhat TL:DR, it gives a good insight into the reality disconnects, apparent amnesia regarding certain topics, and other dissociative symptoms often displayed by ex's writings and comments. Often leading to desrision or bafflement from the readers.

Taking the time to read it through 3 or 4 times, and making notes, may lead to an understanding of why many exes are drawn to Marty's site. And why short term it may even be helpful for them to make the transition to "real life", staying there long term will not be beneficial.

BigBeard
  25. RightOn Member

What I have a hard time understanding is the fact that the Independents and Zoner's beef is that the COS and Miscavige do not follow LRH's tech to the "T" and that there are abuses.

But is it a case of COS following the tech to the "T" more than the Indies and the Zoners?

Why?

Because it was LRH who wrote all the fair game policies, started sect checking, started the Sea Org, wrote the policies on disconnection, degraded beings, racism with black and gays, children are adults, and all the brainwashing techniques. But yet they want to believe that DM is the one doing all this? even though it was policies written by LRH??
    To follow LRH to the "T" would be to follow ALL the tech and policies he wrote? right? or no?
    Since they feel he (was) is the best thing since sliced bread and live by his words?
    *Scratches head*

I guess my question is, they have all the books and such which contain these policies, and they are also free to look it all up on the internet...
    Is it just a case of their own spin of what LRH wrote?
    I mean if the policies are right in front of their faces..... by LRH......
    errrrr... who do they think wrote all the policies?

yeah I know, it has been discussed to death. But I find it hard to understand only because of their quest of following the tech to the "T".

edited: also another question... how do indies and zoners audit when the auditor does not have their files from way back when? I mean if someone left the COS 20 years ago, and then wants to continue auditing, do they have to start from scratch? and how would that be possible? Since their files contain their entire lives for the last 20 years? Or is this a stupid question?
  26. Anonymous Member

Getting out of any mind control situation, be religious, political, familial or cultural is a process which takes time and occurs in increments (See Steven Hassan)

One thing is known for sure. If you attack the person's integrity or sanity, you WILL lose them. Ridicule is not an effective way to get anyone to see a different perspective. And is, in addition to being ineffective, juvenile.
  27. Anonymous Member

BigBeard,
    Just wanted to thank you for the link to the article regarding PTSD.
    I was doing some reading/searching on this topic today, and one thing I learned is that sometimes people will seek out Exit Counseling as much as ten years after having left a coercive thought reform group.
    thanks. :)
  28. Random guy Member

It is possible that she does not know the details of that. If she is still reading the media selectively (I think that is a habit that might be hard to kick), she may have all her information from someone who do not "feel the need" to disclose the whole story.
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

Thanks; I'll read it as I get the time.

What's that quote from Marge and Homer Simpson about making fun of someone? :-D

That's exactly the problem I see developing here. All these people are forming a Mighty Mighty homo novis club to mutually preserve their brainwash. Ordinarily, I wouldn't worry about it holding up outside the cult proper, but they are sure giving it the old college try.

Maybe the Cuddy article will help us think of some more effective means of addressing this.
  30. Anonymous Member

I don't know about this. What you say could make sense if there was a minimum of intellectual honesty, but too often it's not the case. This is where ridicule come to the rescue. It's a good way to go in my opinion, if only to make other people realize the contradictions, rather than have them fall for the BS.
  31. Anonydon Member

And NOTHING of value was lost!

I still don't get the current trend of all the BULLSHIT SCISPEAK being used on an ANTI-SCIENTOLOGY forum board? Did the board all of a sudden become inhabited by shills, scifags? Or have the collective ball's dropped off of the purpose of all of this?
  32. EyeOnSci Member

Disturbing, it is.

That said, understanding their lingo helps to understand the whole cult thing.

I think it is important that we are able to say what we think about the scilons as they continue their indoctrination, whether in or out, persecuted or not.

Let it all hang out as they say. The anger and frustration when reading the writings of the totally clueless scilons who, apparently are blinded at the horrors committed by their belief system, is very understandable.

The purpose of Chanology is freedom of speech against an abusive, manipulative cult. To try and manipulate Chanology into being polite, friendly and not insulting the scilons by calling them out, is a form of manipulation.

Elvis had it right.
  33. xenubarb Member

LOL, Georgia O'Queef. A Plein air painter?
  34. xenubarb Member

It's like, you've been out all day raiding, come home at dusk and there's your little vine-covered cottage with golden windows welcoming you home. You know there's beer in the fridge, and look forward to relaxing in your garden with a frosty beverage winding down from the day before you have to boot up and deal with all the epic photos and videos you took.

I would like to have a twee cottage to come home to. Well, if it floated and was also a boat. But I don't really want any damned paintings of them. Lucky for Kinkade, not everyone shares my taste in art, or he'd be rendering "Mealworm Cottage" in 'Tiggy the Hedgehog's Big Adventure.'
  35. kissyfur Member

i hope u realize i meant hubbard's kid's freaky images, not that phony phool whose name i wil not mention

i prefer to live in a horror movie with cradle of filth as my own personal soundtrack so obviously i tend to gravitate towards towards and edgier more underground sort of art. but those pretty houses are not art.
  36. Anonymous Member

SCISPEAK? Surely you don't have a single clue. Scilons never express empathy. Never ever (see them laugh at Lisa McPherson's autopsy on AnonSparrow's DC vids) do they even make an attempt to relate to another person's experience and viewpoint.

So what the fuck is your point?