Customize

Kansas City Mo - June 12

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Kansas City Mo - June 12

Alrighty then. So whats the deal?
  2. manly man Member

Re: Kansas City Mo - June 12

we all died. XD
  3. MeganonOT8 Member

WTF I posted on POst game forum... daamn I am an incompetent and inefficient fool; shouldn't be staying up this late XD.
  4. BusinessBecky Member

nice
  5. anonsoulless Member

June 12 is great.

MODS: plz 2b moving this to planning.

kthx.
  6. RedShieldwolf Member

Okay, today was interesting. Apparently I was supposed to wait until 1pm or until the next Saturday. I did not get the memo. I was dressed and prepared for warm weather. Warm weather is definitely not what happened. In place of "stupid hot" was "hellish thunderstorm." So before I went to the protest, I bought some rain gear.

When I got close, I held up my (mostly) waterproof sign that read Scientology: The Rich Man's "Religion" on the front and Salvation Does Not Have A Price TAG! on the back. After I crossed Main St., I ended up on the side of the street with the Org. Before I crossed over to the usual gathering spot, an older man passing by on that side shouted something. I didn't hear clearly what he said, but it sounded like words of support.

I stayed until noon, getting soaking wet while doing my solo raid, which lasted a good half hour or more. There were about three or four, maybe more, honks from cars, lots of thumbs up, a smile, and a friendly wave. What's interesting is that the windows had no curtains up and they never came up. No handlers or even scilons peering from the windows. Did they even see me coming?

Oh, and I did see what I thought was another anon. But it was just a man covering his face with a bandana.

Awaiting to hear if the later anons showed up.
  7. anonsoulless Member

Dude I am so sorry. The rain was so heavy that had to pull off the road. My windshield wipers were not even keeping up with the rain when my car was standing still.

get this:

If you had waited another 30 seconds I would have caught you. I saw you on the corner as I drove by, then went to park and you weren't there by the time I got there.
  8. mongrel Member

Glad to see you glorious fags made it out on such a shitty day. I happened to be in town. Sorry I couldn't support in person but company wasn't up to it. We did give you some horn love as we drove by. XD
  9. never Member

Today's weather was actually pretty nice. Aside from the rain. If it could be that temperature all the time minus the shitstorm, I'd be really happy.
  10. Anonymous Member

Spending more than 1 minute out in that storm-from-hell = most awesome Anon ever! <333
  11. Ann O'Nymous Member

Wet, but nice.
  12. ravenanon Member

protesting in the rain always sux. Congrats on surviving

If you guys need any help with flash raids, drinking, fliering, or whatever I'll be up there the end of this month and beginning of next.
  13. RedShieldwolf Member

Cool! Will you be around for the first Saturday of July?
  14. ravenanon Member

Yup! which one of the three listed items will we be doing?
  15. RedShieldwolf Member

A flier raid would be awesome. I have about 200 fliers already printed out.

A couple of concerns:

1. There is a chance I may not make it. I'll keep you posted.
    2. I'm not as familiar with KCMO as some of the olderfags might be. If some of them could give me pointers on where the best places to flier are, that would be great.

You have an account over on the Tipping Point forum, right? We could discuss the raid there if you like.
  16. ravenanon Member

Lmao
    When you know your going to for sure pm me on wwp. Im not a KS native so Ill need directions too. I do have accts lots of places, but wwp and the Stopthecon forums are the ones I use the most.