Customize

kansas city anons are hibernating

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by anonymousoverseer, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kansas city anons are hibernating

I greatly appreciate the company of the few that showed up on December 18th. I apologize for being late but still it was great that you guys were there. I was actually expecting that I would be the only one there. Those who were there, are you guys giving up? Or are you guys willing to show up once again at the doors of the vicious cult? I say we do! A couple of my friends were supposed to show up. One called me, we’ll see if he really does want to join this movement. :rolleyes:
  2. never Member

Re: kansas city anons are hibernating

There was a raid on the 18th? I was out there with you on the 13th, however.
  3. Re: kansas city anons are hibernating

ooops... yeah... I meant the 13th.
  4. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  5. BABANON Member

Well, sure, we could define a cell and all that, but I don't think one can think about ANONYMOUS like most internet affinity groups. We form when we form, we dissolve when we dissolve, and the less central information about the groups, their activities, minutes, plans, etc; the better.

Decentralization and all that. Having said that, there's no reason we can't plan to form up. Just don't get disheartened when the group dissolves again- that's a feature, not a bug.

Anyway, I'm out in Lawrence, but would be willing to travel for a rally/protest/masquerade.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.