Customize

Justice For Mallory

Discussion in 'Planning' started by TeamMalice, Feb 20, 2014.

1. TeamMalice Member

Recently, a man named Eugene Mallory was murdered by police. It is our job to fight for his justice.
  2. wow...if they can kill a unarmed man in his own bed........then what else can they do.... RIP Mallory
    He desrves justice but I know how this is going to end the murderer is going to get away with it scott free.
    I have lost faith........
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

What are your suggestions?
  4. I don't know what to do but I think we should make that cop confess to murdering that poor old man in his own bed.
    This sounds like something the nazis would do during WW2!
  5. rickybobby Member

Making him confess to murder is a little bit unrealistic. What about starting a twitter campaign? An FB page? Get the word out! Use your social media. Keep pressure on the authoritays to investigate PROPERLY.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You know this isn't the first time something like this has happened.
    In L.A. they burned a guy alive, and yes we should get the word out lets bring these "Gestopo" to justice.
    This is the reson I don't trust cops im afraid to sleep at night for fear they will slit my throat while I sleep!
    And there's no reson I should be scared to sleep in my own bed.
    When this revolution comes there won't be any trial for these animals.
  7. DillAnon Member

If someone would make a Facebook page that brought all of these things to light, i would like it and spread the word around my town.