Customize

Just out -Wikileak Documentary-Rage Moments!

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

WikiRebels – The Documentary

WikiRebels
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: WikiRebels – The Documentary

Watched the first part of it, good documentary. At around 4:55 Assange clams that Scientology hired a PI to follow him and got a hold of his phone # and threatened him after Wikileaks refused to remove Scientology documents.
  3. Anonymous Member

In the 90s.
  4. timid sparrow Member

Just out -Wikileak Documentary-Rage Moments!

Just out Documentary is about an hour long. Some real rage moments in there.

WikiRebels
  5. Anonymous Member

Re: Just out -Wikileak Documentary-Rage Moments!

Excellent. Should be seen by everyone.
  6. Rockyj Member

This is very hard to watch. I had to pause it & still have 17 minutes left.
  7. timid sparrow Member

I'm contacting everyone I know and giving them the link.
  8. Shooterz69 Member

running in the 90s!

i love dat song :p
  9. LocalSP Member

A must watch.
  10. Shooterz69 Member

my question is what do we do next do we sue em or should we just skip that cuz it seems like we both have things that we have to sue each other i know that we are doing op leakspin but after that what do we do? please respnd
  11. TheAnoner Member

K its my i am shooterz its just i didt want the username and the acc on my email that i regulary use
  12. Shooterz69 Member

its true^^^^
  13. Random guy Member

Good program! Interesting that our favourite little cult had an appearance early on. One could argue the CoS' way of dealing with information made Assange what he is.
  14. Koen Member

hmm, nice documentary, I realy don't understand why the USA kept so many secret..
    I have a question,
    I'm new on this forum, because I want to help Wikileaks, how can I help then on the best way (legal/illegal doesn't matter much..;))
  15. timid sparrow Member

Hi Koen, We don't do illegal, just not worth it, you can try the "operation leakspin" thread in the wikileaks section, check out some of the other threads, people end up with ideas they work on.

Pass on any links that you like to friends and people you know, sign petitions (the avaaz.org one is good) get on forums and disscuss. Check out news articles and when they have comments sections, put your comments. Go on face book and give link that you think are good. Find out if there's going to be demonstrations in your local area and participate, that's the kind of thing.

If you're good at videos or other stuff just do it. If you have suggestions, make them and people will respond. Sometimes the response can be not exactly what you want to hear, just take it with a sense of humor and don't get bent up about it.
  16. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Note:

This documentary will only be available till Monday the 13th. After that, it's gone.

Can Anonymous help with that, perhaps? :)
  17. Anonymous Member

Video is a must see.

Unfortunately Assange is now irrelevant.

And nothing of value was lost.

Freedom of information and the Internet is what is important.
  18. Anonymous Member

It seems that the same people who are against Wikileaks are afraid of the truth. If the truth is known then the only thing left for the bad guys is a political war, what is know as discussion and the freedom to express your opinion. Truth cannot be argued with, but the individuals who shed light it can be argued with. This is why we have a Bill of Rights. To do away with liberty is tyrannical, to mystify the truth would be evil. Some people have left these qualities behind and have turned to fruitless discussion. They want to be teachers of the law, yet they do not understand either what they are talking about or the things about which they speak so confidently.
  19. timid sparrow Member

Hombre, where did you hear it would be gone by then? Shall I start new thread to get help on it? Can you give me a link?
  20. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ It says on the link you provided:

21. timid sparrow Member

Incorrect on two counts,

he is VERY relevant, what is happening to him should set off giant alarm bells.

Furthermore he has inspired hundreds of thousands of people to stand up against system abuse.

so on a ratio of 1:550,000 , I think you are outvoted
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Re: Just out -Wikileak Documentary-Rage Moments!

agreed.
    Its funny to me that the US GOP thinks that if they can get Julian behind bars all this will go away, like some meddlesome rash.

But Wikileaks can operate soundly without Him. It has possibly thousands of independent people working completely on their own accord, wich makes them impossible to track.

It is unfortunate that Julian is not important anymore. And when He is killed or imprisoned, someone else will take His place.
    An we will all find Him to be a martyr for that most sacred of liberties:
    Freedom...

PS documentary is great! Love it.
  23. genoramix Member

my connection sucks, or their server is awfully slow?
  24. Sponge Member

25. mojo Member

thanks for posting OP..footage in iraq is extremely disturbing...good reporting by the filmmaker.
  26. Anonymous Member

Glad there is at least one mirror, I want to watch this when I have the time.
  27. ninmah Member

Great docu. Showed it for my students 1h ago and the debate afterwards was very intriguing :)
  28. ninmah Member

Seems like the Swedish public broadcasters got a new deal: [Denna video finns tillgänglig t.o.m. 16 jan 2011]. Will be available untill 16th january.

This link is with swedish subtitles:

ClickMe!
  29. Re: Just out -Wikileak Documentary-Rage Moments!

The CO$ way of dealing with information made this part of Anonymous what it is.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Don't worry, I have a feeling there will be many mirrors if the ones on youtube gets pulled.
  31. The Wrong Guy Member

WikiRebels: The Documentary

Uploaded by MrOoNoodles on Dec 13, 2010

The documentary was made by Swedish SVT, a television network that has been following Assange and Wikileaks since the summer of 2010. Reporters Jesper Huor and Bosse Lindquist travelled to the key countries where Wikileaks operates and managed to create this wonderful film.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Kaile Member

I thought it was great. It brought back events I had sort of forgotten about and showed how all these pieces fit together. It needs to have dates to be useful to other writers and researchers.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Shows Assange to be a self-aggrandising dick.
  34. Kaile Member

But he's our self-aggrandizing dick.
    The mention of his frequent change of hairstyle was hilarious. Who cares. Dude's hair is his signature.