Customize

June xx - Ottawa Ontario - Protest

Discussion in 'Canada' started by BahamutXone, Nov 18, 2008.

1. BahamutXone Member

Re: Ottawa, Ontario

Yeah, I kind of figured that a holiday weekend would be a bad one to set a raid for. Does the 18th work for you guys?
  2. BlooAnon Member

It's good here.

Edit: Do we have a permit?
  3. BahamutXone Member

Of course we have a permit. I do think of these things, you know.
  4. z3r0c00l12 Member

Time?

Meeting place?

Something to explain a newfag where and what?
  5. BahamutXone Member

Oh, sorry. I wasn't actually expecting anyone new.

All the information you need is at http://www.ottawalulz.com/index.php?title=April_18th,_2009. Assuming a spambot hasn't wiped the page, anyway.

In other news, it should be noted that this will most likely be my final raid. I don't have nearly as much fun with this as I once did, and I swore to myself that I would stop once I started viewing this as a chore. If someone else wants to take over permit duties, talk to me at the raid. I will tell you who you need to contact.
  6. Scythe Member

Dude, you don't have to do all this. Anyone can apply for a permit! Can anyone provide blackup to this man? Looks like he's doing all the dirty work for you faggots.
  7. BlooAnon Member

Sorry to hear that, Bah. I plan to be there tomorrow. I'll talk to you then.
  8. BahamutXone Member

Bloo, check your PMs for my e-mail address. I'll tell you how to get the permit if you are still interested.
  9. Re: Ottawa, Ontario

Bloo if you arent going to do it. I will take up the permit duties!
  10. BlooAnon Member

Okay. I was willing to, but life has been quite busy lately. If you're up for it, I'll leave you to it. :)

Also, with you getting the permits, hopefully we can plan it around your work schedule, since you missed the past couple.

I'm also planing some Chapters raids at some point, but not sure exactly when.

Edit: I scoped out one of the Chapters in town and only had one LRH book in stock. I'm not sure if I should be happy about this or disappointed.

1. Happy that he's not so readily available for people to read.
    2. Disappointed, cause it's a lame raid if only one card is slipped into one book of relevant topic.
  11. armband Member

Re: June xx - Ottawa Ontario - Protest

Hai,

Sydneyfag here, visiting Ottawa. Anything planned for the next three weeks?
  12. BlooAnon Member

I haven't heard anything. I'm sure we could figure something out though.

In other news, checked another Chapters, and didn't find any LRH books to YFTC. Guess I'm going to do just random card drops not book related.
  13. BahamutXone Member

We could probably arrange something...
  14. anonsparrow Member

I'm going to be close to Ottawa in July or August and raiding. Can one of you Ottawanons be my contact for a flash raid? I love your stuff and am looking forward to ending where I started!
  15. BlooAnon Member

You again?!

Well I guess we could arrange something for you too. *g*
  16. BahamutXone Member

I certainly wouldn't mind raiding the Dianetics cart on Canada Day. That was fun last year.
  17. anonsparrow Member

Thanks guise. Anon for the Canadian Bank Note!
  18. BahamutXone Member

I'll have details for the Canada Day raid up over at OttawaLulz.com later today.

Does anyone know of a flier that we could use highlighting the links between Dianetics and Scientology, along with all the other usual stuff that goes on fliers? I plan to get several thousand printed up this week. We can get massive numbers of these things out in the Parliament Hill area.

EDIT: Page is up Here.

What time do you guys want to do the pre-meet at?
  19. armband Member

How does 1pm sound? I'll be there.
  20. BlooAnon Member

Sounds good to me.
  21. BahamutXone Member

All right, I shall modify the meeting time.
  22. anonsparrow Member

I'll be in town last week of August. Hopefully you cuntz can receive me. If not, never liked Trajically Hip, Rush, April Wine, etc. etc. anyway... cuntz.
  23. BlooAnon Member

I'm sorry, but I can't house you while you're here. Not sure of the others.
  24. anonsparrow Member

I don't need a house.. but I like the way you're thinking. Just a simple welcome party and shit will be fine.

No but really.. I'll touch base with you when I get home to upstate NY before I head over. Looking forward to meeting your sexy voice ;)
  25. BlooAnon Member

Bahahahaha. I've been on the internet long enough to detect sarcasm on the rare occasion. Do not lie to me! D:

But absolutely. Meeting and partying in some form or another sounds like fun. All the people in Europe are getting together to party, why can't we?
  26. anonsparrow Member

No sarcasm intended - honest. I've always loved the Canadian accent.. out in a boat..lol.. but I love the Ottawa Anon's dedication in general. I know the Ottawa org. is not a super hotspot but you guys do your part and I really appreciate it. So look forward to saying hi in person.. That's where I started. at that org. 2nd Floor of whatever that building is..

Keep it up please!