Customize

June xx - Ottawa Ontario - Protest

Discussion in 'Canada' started by BahamutXone, Nov 18, 2008.

1. HellRazor Member

Re: Ottawa, Ontario

Canada-specific press release in the works here: PROJECT REUNION FEB 2009 - Chanology Toronto 2.0 - Protest Forum

2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lookin' good so far, not much to add except that trying to keep it simple, erm, isn't simple, so I think concise linx are very important, esp ones that target a particular subject (as opposed to sending someone to a site where some (like me dear ol' pops) get overwhelmed to boredom).
    This is important because, in my humble opinion, its easy to give too much info and miss the heart of the matter, a greedy, lying, manipulating, mentally unstable, dangerous, multi-headed nest of thieves and charlatans.
    The YHRI thingy here in BC has me pissed, 'poons fired and moar ta come!
  3. HellRazor Member

Feel free to modify the press release for local news outlets.

The links are references for the facts stated in the press release, not to any overwhelming sites.
  4. Re: Ottawa, Ontario

Do we have a permit for this febuary in Ottawa?
  5. BahamutXone Member

Yes, we have the permit.

Edit: And Bloo, the canal thing is a pretty good idea.
  6. BlooAnon Member

Can someone else print out the fliers this time? If you want I can design them, but I can't get them printed this time round.
  7. Re: Ottawa, Ontario

I can do massive printouts next time. Work pays me alot :3
  8. BahamutXone Member

And in other news, our domain name for the wiki has expired. I have no idea who purchased it, so we're pretty much screwed in that department.
  9. anonsparrow Member

Did you guys pick a date for March yet?
  10. HellRazor Member

I hope you have a backup of your wiki pages. If not, try google cache.

You can set up a free site at http://www.wiki-site.com. Ottawa had an old site here: Ottawa: Base of Operations for Ottawa Anonymous

I think maybe Absentis owned ottawalulz.com?
  11. BlooAnon Member

We figured it was dying when our graphics weren't showing up, and Bah lost Admin Powers.

We'll figure something out even if we use the old site.
  12. HellRazor Member

Is the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board using scilon propaganda in their teaching materials? I found references to "Youth for Human Rights" (front group) website and the music video they produced called "UNITED", and another DVD produced by YHRI:

http://safeandcaringschools.ocdsb.c...tervention/United DVD/United Lesson Plans.pdf

http://safeandcaringschools.ocdsb.c...ted DVD/United - After Viewing Activities.doc

http://safeandcaringschools.ocdsb.c...and Intervention/United DVD/United-planes.doc

http://safeandcaringschools.ocdsb.c...nd Intervention/United DVD/UNITED- lyrics.doc

Harpoons needed? Feel free to use this:

13. HellRazor Member

double post. cocks.
  14. BlooAnon Member

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into that. :)
  15. BahamutXone Member

Okay, sorry for the delay in responding. Some major family drama popped up earlier this week, and I have been unable to deal with the website issue.

If someone has a credit card, they can go over to https://secure.registerapi.com/orde...alulz.com&siteid=20788&campn=expired&n8eae3=1 and click on the renew button to renew the domain name. After that, I can get in contact with the person who actually owns the domain (he contacted me in the IRC channel) and get the URL to link to the site again. I would do this myself, but I lack a credit card. Also, the domain registrar does not accept PayPal e-cheques.
  16. BahamutXone Member

All right, it looks like someone paid for the domain. Now I shall have to see about getting the images fixed, and my admin rights repaired.

With that said, when do we want to do the next raid?
  17. BlooAnon Member

Classes have been running down for me, any time for me, really. Is there a global date right now or just any Sat in the month that the city can set aside?

(wow it's raid time again already?)
  18. HellRazor Member

Bahamut: someone's fagging up your wiki. Protect your pages from edits by non-members and start banning IP addresses. Also, delete all those spam pages added by bots (I've been blanking out the content). If I had admin status, I'd have done it myself already.
  19. peterstorm Member

It's:

Canadian Primate, Cardinal Marc Ouellet, Archbishop of Quebec

He's the top catholic clergyman in Canada. His voice goes across the country, not just Quebec.
  20. BlooAnon Member

He can't. He lost his admin rights somehow. He's looking into it. :/
  21. HellRazor Member

In that case, I'd suggest that you archive the pages (copypasta into another wiki like www.wiki-site.com or into a text/document file) until you regain control.
  22. HellRazor Member

Harpoons/education needed for the University of Ottawa spring 2007 health promotion newsletter (Advocacy | Health Promotion | Health Services).

The cocaine section on page 1 of the newsletter in English (http://www.uottawa.ca/health/promotion/pdfs/spring2007ENG.pdf) and French (http://www.uottawa.ca/sante/promotion/pdfs/printemps2007FR.pdf), mentions NarcAnon as the source of the info, but...

according to the webpage with the articles' sources (http://www.uottawa.ca/health/promotion/pdfs/sourcesspring2007.pdf), the info came from cult front group NarcOnon.ca.

Below is an example of a harpoon template. Feel free to use it.

23. HellRazor Member

Double post. Cocks.
  24. BlooAnon Member

Do we have a theme for this month? And do we have a date for it yet?
  25. BahamutXone Member

Ugh. Sorry for my absence, but work has been brutal lately.

It's too late to get a permit for this weekend, so do you guys want to do it the weekend after?
  26. Re: Ottawa, Ontario

If i silently protest this weekend is that ok. cause i need mulitple reasons to get of work, and if i add political. My union will back me up like 300 ARMY
  27. BlooAnon Member

The following weekend is okay for me. This weekend is booked anyway, though do we still need have a theme? Or is it the usual, show up, hide your face, and bring cake? ^^

And I was going to get a green feather boa too. Darn. :(

As for protesting this weekend, sure, but you do have a camera though, right? Not that anything ever happens, but always good to be safe in that regard. We did have OSA last month.

28. anonsparrow Member

Wow dudes awesome!! High quality compilation vid. all around.

I love the chic's canadien accent. So friggin' sexy. Why is that?

I love Canada!
  29. BlooAnon Member

Why thank you!

As everyone knows, we all have some sort of accent that we don't hear, myself included. But I have talked to a British friend, who was living in the states, and she said that I sounded Canadian. I asked her if it was good or bad. lol

Guess it's The Ottawa Valley accent or something.
  30. anonsparrow Member

It's definitely noticeable and it IS kinda lame ... just so you know.

You can't help it and that's fine. That's my problem. I hate you like I hate everybody else.

Although I did see Smashing Pumpkins in Ottawa back in '95.. yet I still hate you.

That last sentence was misleading wasn't it?! I fucking love you guise!
  31. BlooAnon Member

LOL. Awwww. :_( </3

At least the accent isn't as strong as the anon in Vancouver in the video where a drunk goes into the Org to look for Tom Cruise. Even I notice that accent.
  32. anonsparrow Member

Gush.. that was me blackout'ed on Molson XXX!

Sorry bout that!
  33. Re: Ottawa, Ontario

SOOOOOO no protest thsi weeken aka de 14TH ZA MARCH

yah? i MUST KNOW THE RELEVANT INFOS FOR BOOKING TIEM OF WARK KTHZ

also ive been drinking xenus and thetas lately so sorry for grammars and other faggotries
  34. BlooAnon Member

No organized protest for this weekend is my understanding. If you did protest this weekend, would you join us the following weekend as well? Or would that be too hard to book off two in a row?
  35. BlooAnon Member

Soooo, permit for next week? Or whut? And MG, did you do eet yesterday?
  36. BahamutXone Member

Okay, I'm trying to get the permit for this weekend. Unfortunately, I may have been a bit too late to get it, as my body thetans were acting up on the weekend. (Translation: I was vomiting and stuck on the toilet to the point where I was incapacitated.)
  37. BlooAnon Member

Congratulations! You're just that much closer to immortality!

Seriously, if you can't get the permit, don't push yourself. Get better for better Entrubulating.

Edit: Ottawalulz says the next raid is the 21st. True or false?!
  38. BahamutXone Member

Okay, I am going to have to say that I cannot make it this weekend. I will not have recovered enough by Saturday to stand around on Rideau for three hours.

Basically, the mission is aborted. I apologize to those who took time off work to make it, but I am in too much pain right now to worry about the Scilons. We shall pick this up again in April.
  39. z3r0c00l12 Member

A date would be nice, and if possible, does anybody have extra anon masks?
  40. BlooAnon Member

No extra, but there was some at The Comicbook Shoppe. You could also try Audry's Costume Castle, or Malabar, if there's none there.

Also, it doesn't have to be a Guy Fawkes mask. Anything will do.

Edit: I would like to put in a request for the next protest not to be on the 11th. Easter Weekend. Not good for me.