Customize

June 6 - Kansas City Missouri - Protest

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by never, May 10, 2009.

1. never Member

June 6 - Kansas City Missouri - Protest

Alright kiddies, here's the deal, due to scheduling conflicts, a good portion of us won't be able to protest on the second Saturday of June. Instead, we took a vote yesterday to raid on the first Saturday, June 6th. If this is a problem for you, I sry, you should have come out yesterday and been counted :-P

Same place, same time.

We are once again in need of a GOOD boombox, because Demos fails. I also recommend bringing beverages and sunblock (especially you, Soulless) as it will probably be fucking retarded hot out.
  2. MeganonOT8 Member

Re: KCMO - June 6th

An excellent boom box is on the way... and by excellent... I mean, Excellent!! Power generator will be available so we can blast them OTs Away =D.
  3. anonwolf77 Member

can i bring a chair? lol jk that'll just mean we're lazzy.
  4. MeganonOT8 Member

I suppose it can be done as long as you have a sign on your hand while you are sitting down. But thats up to you.
  5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Hey everyone... I am new to the area and would like to join up in this raid. How do I get there and what not?
  6. never Member

The Org is at 39th and Main St. If you need directions, you can send me a PM.
  7. padfoot Member

Hey, I'm kind of new to this whole thing. I am thinking I want to get up there for this, so I was just wondering what time it would be? And also if I could get an idea of the number of people who will be there, that would be awesome.

(A general idea of how these things normally go down would also be cool, but I don't know, do I need to PM someone for that or something?)

Thanks.
  8. Anonymous Member

Wow - all of a sudden several brand-new members are interested in KC. Perhaps we should explain that you need to say something derogatory about Hubbard and Scientology before anyone answers your PM? We're cautious on this forum. Our cell hasn't had this much interest in a long time.

BTW, Maggie - we're still here. ;)
  9. Anonymous Member

This has happened for Detroit Anons too. All of a sudden we have new accounts wanting to know what's going on.
  10. padfoot Member

Umm...something derogatory about Hubbard and scientology? Like, where, in this thread, or what?

Hubbard was a ridiculous little man who couldn't write, and scientology is a giant, fraudulent leech.

Does that work?
  11. never Member

facepalm.jpg
  12. never Member

Lol, srsly u guise, quit sending me PMs trying to prove your Anon-ness to me, I reaaaaaally don't care. KC is not a super sekrit club house, and I am not in charge here.

That said, to answer some common questions for first timers:

We start at (roughly) 11am, some of us are always late.
    If you don't know where you're going, mapquest a route to W 39th St and Main St, Kansas City, MO, 64111, that will get you to the Org. Obviously park elsewhere.
    It's a good idea to bring some water as I have no idea if someone is supplying any. Straws are covered.
    Remember your sunscreen! I will likely have some on me if you forget.
    We have fliers, and we usually have extra signs, but if you want to bring your own, please do.
    Lastly, it's Sea Arrrrgh 2.0, come in pirate gear if ye like, yar.

Now, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask, but ffs, drop the proving yourself shit.
  13. Anon3024928 Member

I'll be there....
  14. Kambridge Member

LOL at the proving yourself thing. JUST homg.
    you should've told'em to do something lulzy.
    i would've heh.
  15. Re: KCMO - June 6th

I havnt forgotten about the person who needs a ride.
    I will need a pm of the cross streets again tho
  16. anonwolf77 Member

i wish imy parents would buy me a mask......does anyone here live outside of kansas city?
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Check out my links in my signature... is that derogatory enough?

If not, then - to any OSAs watching:

[IMG]

[IMG]

lolcatsdotcomiw0viixvs9.jpg

wrongb.jpg

lexgtlron.jpg
  18. TheTruth Member

Someone needs to record verses of OT3 and OT7, so if the Scilons get rowdy, or start taping us, we can make them regret it.
    I have no idea what the scilons are like in this town as I've never been to a raid, but still.
  19. Kambridge Member

truth be told. they are kinda boring imo.

when chanology started they where somewhat aggressive now its like kicking a dead puppy. but the traffic is awesome though

but i guess boring is good. No totally egregious shit went down. yet.
  20. Anonymous Member

the most exciting thing that ever happened to me was at one of the first raids last year when I told the CVS pharmacist I had a UTI so she'd unlock the bathroom for me.
  21. never Member

Getting chased through a bad part of town after dark is always fun.
  22. anonwolf77 Member

has anyone flipped u guys off?
  23. Kambridge Member

OHHHH THAT WAS ODDLY Enjoyable.
  24. Kambridge Member

yeah
  25. maschine Member

Yeah, and they tell us to get jobs! On a Saturday! The nerve!
  26. anonwolf77 Member

though it is pirate themed, i don't have any thing pirate like so i'll wear a surgeon's mask with my wig so i'll be a jamican surgeon....ill put crossbones on the mask so it'll be some what pirate-like...what happened to Anonlawyer?
  27. MeganonOT8 Member

He's Still Around. Too bad he couldn't make it this raid.
  28. never Member

Too bad all these newfags who said they were coming didn't make it to this raid :-P
  29. anonwolf77 Member

i could of but my freinds wanted to hang....big waste of time hanging wit them.
  30. MeganonOT8 Member

Re: June 6 - Kansas City Missouri - Protest

Most newbies are either too busy or have other plans; but in regards to anonlawyer, he's schedule is very flexible and maybe a bit unstable... I usually see him on random days... But anyways, I am sure things went quite well.
  31. Skambren Member

mmmm... It's too bad that we weren't having it on the 13th instead. All three parts of Skambrent wanted to go, but the ride part was over 9000 miles away (quite literally) in Japan. ;_; I want you guys to know, we thought about you on the anniversary of 5/17 (getting chased through dark streets ftw) even though we were recovering from the hangover of the ride's graduation party. We have nevar forgotten, even with horrible scheduling difficulties. The ride even brought you guys something back from Japan!
  32. OrignalDavid Member

hello guize...good luck tomorrow, tennessee is counting on you.

i will be in my puffy shirt, thinking about my kc friends from last month, fucking up the cults lunch.