Customize

June 6 - Dallas Texas - Protest

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

June 6 - Dallas Texas - Protest

451 Decker Dr
    Irving, TX
    10am
    (214) 572-6600

Proposed theme:
    Pirate theme

We promote the sh*t out of it.
    BRING A FRIEND.
    Dallanon, its time to grow.

We also suggested a tail-gating party somehow across the Org.
    Idk about the rules for that or if the hotel management building would let us rent out the parking lot.

Lets get some brain-stormin' people!

I won't be able to make it on the 16th though.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Dallas, TX June

I meant the 20th.
    The 6th, 14th, and 27th, are the other Saturdays.

I didn't realize you couldn't post a poll anonymously. . .

Let's have some fun.
  3. Anonymous Member

I suck.
  4. Re: Dallas, TX June

So are we going to have a poll on this? The theme is made of win, btw.
  5. Anonymous Member

It looks like I will be in that area around the 6th of June and I am hoping that I would be able to make it but don't plan around me.
  6. Anonymous Member

I can definitely do the 6th.

And BroTest and her sister will be moving the following week so they could make it.

so I think the 6th is a good date.
    How are ways we could promote?

If anyone lives near a college we oculd put fliers up?
    I think BroTest and I are going to do the pirate staged thing at some college soon
    but the trick is, do I wear a GF mask when I do the pirate thing? or risk being dox'd
  7. Sammy Member

I also would like to do the 6th. I will begin working on Saturdays later that month.
  8. Re: Dallas, TX June

K Let's start the planning.
    June 6
  9. Re: Dallas, TX June

Quick thoughts:
    1) It's too late to recruit at Dallas colleges. Effects now would be minimal.
    2) I like the pirate theme, hehe.
    3) Wear GF mask with pirate outfit to maintain anonymity.
    4) No guarantees I can be there on any given day, so don't plan around me.
  10. Re: Dallas, TX June

The date is set for June 6. That's optimal for everyone it seems.
    LA, what're some places we can promote? I dun live near that dad burn big city with all the fancy lights
  11. Anonymous Member

promote everywhere.
    fliers, myspace bulletins, failbook statuses, whatever we can do to spread the word.
    june 6th is best for me, i will need to get an EFG mask before then though.
  12. Sammy Member

Last call for anyone wanting to carpool with me to Austin's May protest on the 16th, this Saturday. I have 2, maybe 3 spots open. We will be back in Dallas by 6-7pm or sooner if need be.
  13. FreakE420 Member

hansel.jpg
  14. Anonymous Member

I will be there on the 6th for my first Dallas picket. more popeye than pirate
    Can hardly wait.

451 Decker Dr
    Irving, TX
    10am
  15. Re: Dallas, TX June

Dude that one cougar Scilon is hott.
    Hott burnette cougar scilon is hott.

It wouldn't ever work out.
    We're from two separate worlds.
    but I can dream
    maybe when she leaves the cult in dallas
    oneday

one day
  16. Re: Dallas, TX June

I'll see if I can make it on the 6th, but no promises. I'm in a bit of a precarious living situation now, so it's gonna be harder for me from here on out, probably until January or so.
  17. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the updates, Lord Buzzkill
  18. Re: Dallas, TX June

Anytime. I'm no optimist, but I'm not a pessimist either. I'm a realist.

That said, I think AT's doin' a pretty good job of gettin' things done, so between him and NoScope, hopefully I won't be missed too much for a while. Which is not to say I won't try to be there, and it sure as hell doesn't mean I won't be causin' trouble and spreadin' the word in the meantime.
  19. zebrafaced Member

Protip: BRING FLUIDS. It seems like a lot of Anons don't think about it, and are at risk for heat stroke. Just sayin'. Even if you're worried about facefaggotry, you need water, and you might want to look into sports drinks (to replenish electrolytes), seeing as pirate costumes are stifling and it's summertiem. Put said fluids in a flask of some kind if you have one and don't want to ruin the costume?
    /medifag

Good luck to you Dallasfags!
  20. r3m0 Member

hai guiz... new to anon and will try to make it on the 6th (waiting on my GF masks)- anyway, as an aside... a chick works in Irving Mall @ victoria's secret. she told me that the scilons have put up a stress test kiosk outside her store in the last week or 2. just a heads up for u guiz.
  21. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the info, but also not good saying where your sister works. That narrows you down to like 6 people or less. :)
  22. r3m0 Member

ok i edited it... but your quote still says it... perhaps a fix on u'r end?
  23. Re: Dallas, TX June

are you 100% sure
  24. Anonymous Member

Can't edit anonymous posts, A if you report it, and ask a mod to edit (really nice, and they are in a good mood they probably will.)
  25. r3m0 Member

if you are refering to the mall kiosk, yes... 110% sure. in fact she brought home a flyer for a film called "dianetics: the original thesis". films shown every hour. produced and directed by "Golden Era Productions".
  26. Re: Dallas, TX June

HOLY FUCKING SHITHOLES!!!
    Looks like flashraiding material to me. Anybody for taking everything they've got, with or without masks? They shouldn't have any OSA there, so it should be an easy target for a good nonconsensual mindfuck.

"Oh whatcha got there?"
    "Here' have some mindwashing materials on Dianetics!"
    "Thanks, I--" {drop materials in nearest trash can} "--Oops, I seem to have lost mine, can I have another?"

Or engage in actual intelligent conversation. We already know from experience they can't stand that kinda thing. And in the time wasted mindfucking them, we're keeping others from talking to them and educating anyone who's listening.
  27. Anonymous Member

call the mall office and find out how much $$ to set up a kiosk, if non-profits get a break. find out a little about your rights in a mall. maybe present some level-headed educational material to mall-management. take a stress test, go real slow and waste their time, their chair, then loudly pronounce it a scam when you leave.

but you don't want to be set upon by mall-police.
  28. Re: Dallas, TX June

i say raid
  29. zebrafaced Member

... panty raid.

lol.
  30. Re: Dallas, TX June

Ok I will hopefully be in town for this one.
    Cant wait to enturb the new place!
    ANONS PERVAIL!
  31. Re: Dallas, TX June

Boost our numbers. Bring friends.

Plus we've been flashraiding the shit outta them lately.
    I'm about to post a report for sunday

also i bring water like everytime
    enough for me and a few other people
    buttttt bring moar too
  32. Anonymous Member

This is tru, I have spoken to one of our ninjas in Dallas and he stopped by the stress test table today and confirmed that there is a Dianetics cart with stress tests he even supplied me with a blurry picture.

DALLASSTRESSTEST-1.gif

This is a lady sitting at the cart. He said it looks like they are set up there EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. The Irving Mall is just 10 min from the airport so please be sure to stop by if you are ever flying thru Dallas.

The bad news is that this is inside a business. I would imagine that mall security would ask you to leave if you tried to protest inside their building. The good news is mall rent ain't cheep and I'm told that mall is never very busy.
    (looks like YFTC tech is needed)

My informant also told me that he saw a young lady taking a stress test and was shocked at the personal questions she was being asked. By the man giving her the test (not pictured) saying that he was obviously asking the young woman questions she was not comfortable answering. But she was to young and polite to tell him to mind his own business. But this was likely the only one to actually get a test in the hour he spent in the mall.
  33. Re: Dallas, TX June

im willing to enturb in the mall with no mask and tape the whole thing i will risk being namefagged for this Win
    who ever is will to help in any way pm me
  34. Anonymous Member

From what I hear the mall is pretty quiet, and the usual tactics would likely enturb more than the people giving stress tests. I highly recommend YFTC tech for a start.
  35. Re: Dallas, TX June

lol hahahahahah 007 style
    i got this new little tiny cam that would work Epiclee for this

and or i think maybe wearing are sighs wearing wwp shirts for when we confront them but before hand passing out YFTCards all around.......

now for the mask i don't think its against the law to wear a mask in the mall
    the first part of this the mask is not needed

but for the confront it would be win
    to let them know Anonymous is watching them always
  36. tex Member

37. Re: Dallas, TX June

the goose fly's high in the sky
  38. aan Member

we could flier the parking lot of the mail
  39. Re: Dallas, TX June

If anyone around here has some YFTCs, that would be greatly appreciated for this. Massively important. Otherwise, people will only remember a couple guys goin crazy at the mall, and not necessarily anything else about it.
  40. Re: Dallas, TX June

Well we could wear the tshirts
    Austin, if you're at the Dallanon protest june 6th I can give you your shirt!!
    so be there
    or be square.

also i posted the video of the raid in the flash raids forum if ya wanna check it out, kinda boring.
    dallas is growing it seems =)
    now we just need shawnonymous back