Customize

June 21 - Halifax NS - The Rain Raid

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

June 21 - Halifax NS - The Rain Raid

So I woke up Sunday morning, and I started my day with a nice fresh cup of RAAAAAGGGGGE.

It was raining cocks, cocks and balls AND ass. Normally in Nova Scotia it rains sideways you know... but today of all days, it had to be straight down spaghetti piss. Who's going to come to the raid in this?

Paper pirate hats aren't going to work. So we agreed there was no point in going pirate today.... Sea Arrrrgh 2 is delayed. But fuck it, we're still going.

As soon as the rain stops, the four who could go.. would. Flashraid.

We had agreed to meet at 1pm originaly, so one of us would have to go out there just in case some crazy person went without checking the internet first. I parked my car far away and approached from the south side. Something was amiss.

A pickup truck was pulling out of their driveway, and wouldn't you know it.... the scilon regulars had parked discretely behind the drugstore. Right where we are supposed to meet when it stops raining.

The scilons were waiting for us inside, and they didn't want us to know they were there. I ran to the phone, "THE MEET POINT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED, ENGAGE SECONDARY PROTOCOLS." I was about to hang up, but I could have sworn I heard...

"lolwut?"

"The scilons are parked at the meet point, we should start somewhere else."

"Are you serious?"

After a little more banter, the rain had stopped. We geared up, and rolled out. We arrived at the mission in force about a half an hour later, and I was convinced they were inside the entire time. We got many honks and supportive gestures.

But alas, once all was said and done... I went to check their park spot, and they had left in the time it took us to arrive. We had truly raided an empty mission for two hours. Oh well, that's the dream anyway amirite?

Did I mention we got them to spend a little money this month?

258cck2.jpg

and...

2na2p1c.jpg

Wonder how much those cost and if they're even real? I kinda hope so, I like the idea of post raid enturbulation.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]OH, AND DID YOU SEE THE NEW BANNER MR. DAVID MISCAVIGE? [/COLOR][/SIZE]

2wh2jvb.jpg
    23057r.jpg
    imnd5x.jpg
    213euko.jpg
    1z2zm9g.jpg
    do9vmh.jpg
    29lfv9f.jpg
    20t2e1d.jpg
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: June 21 - Halifax NS - The Rain Raid

nice raid lads
  3. Anonymous Member

FUCKING GREAT!
  4. Anonymous Member

Halifax anons getting all wet and sexy for justice.

Love

it.
  5. tofuman Member

Now why would a "church" need cameras at the front door? Very welcoming.
  6. Anonymous Member

nice job HaliAnons,

what are the new hours?
  7. Lorelei Member

Well done, HalifaxAnons! That's some SRS dedication, going out in the rain to enturbulate. (I think you get extra Internets and a bonus from Pfizer for rain raids.)

Thanks for the pix and excellent raid report.
  8. Anonymous Member

The interesting thing is they just basically took the hours off, blank now. IIRC it was like 5pm-7pm or something before with staffers coming earlier.

They found out we're tired of raiding when they're not there... heh... they seem to be trying to keep it that way.
  9. Anonymous Member

sounds like a time for secret treehouse raid planning tech

or possibly spai in the neighbourhood finding out their hours tech

success of course either way since ditching the hours on the sign makes it harder for any interested public lol to find them
  10. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  11. Anony Maus Member

I approve of this sort of shenanigans.
    Great raid. :D
  12. Olrik Member

Signs are nice. Well done!
  13. HellRazor Member