Customize

June 20 - Nashville Tennessee - SEA ARRRRGH 2.0 Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AceOfSpades, May 19, 2009.

1. desudesuchan Member

Re: June 20 - Nashville Tennessee - SEA ARRRRGH 2.0 Planning

damn... mebbe i should have stuck around... hope everyones ok.
  2. anonymogg Member

Guys, what's going on? I wasn't able to make it this weekend and I had a big fight with Juche on Friday about having to cancel... I haven't heard from her since. At first I thought she was just busy or mad or something, but now other people are missing? Seriously, can somebody tell me what's going on? I'm so worried, and after Nashmash and 44 and everything I'm really fucking scared :(
  3. lokimotion Member

Anonymogg, right now it's a mystery. I share your concern about the Nashanons absence, but we have little info to go on. Right now, I hope they are alright.
  4. Adanon Member

Watching this thread with great concern.

Missing NashAnons, Plox to check-in nao!
  5. Re: June 20 - Nashville Tennessee - SEA ARRRRGH 2.0 Planning

I exited about 90 minutes after the raid disbanded, I had seen nor heard any commotion, Awesomehat hadn't seen anyone either, so that at least gives a timeframe to work with.
  6. Elbynonamous Member

JUche posted something on Zelyt's facebook at 2:05 yesterday morning. I'm sure this is nothing to worry about. She also signed onto Skype for like 2 seconds today.
  7. zebrafaced Member

:C
  8. hsvanon44 Member

Then why havent people gone home? There were two worried roomates on here claiming that their friends hadn't returned home. and also, why would all of them not be answering their phones? I also saw that Muffinkat signed in yesterday evening. But if they're signing in, why not post a little message that says they're OK? Seems weird for them to sever all contact with their friends....even if they are logging on briefly to sites...
  9. AnonFairy21 Member

This is hsvanon44's friend. I agree with exactly what she said. Also, it seems very odd that all these people can't be gotten in contact with. I could see not to worry as much if it was one or two, but we're talking more than that. It's also been two days with no word on here from them. It makes me shake in meh booties. :S
  10. zebrafaced Member

[STRIKE]GUIZE

MISSING NASHANONS HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED BY OSA

THEY HAD VITAL SEKRITS ABOUT THE INCOMING MARCAB SHIPS
    [/STRIKE]

But srsly, does anyone have cell phone numbers? Text them, call them, etc.
  11. Elbynonamous Member

Is Nixon still not home?

I'm starting to get worried now. :| I didn't go to the raid on Saturday... so I don't know much. I've tried calling Juche, and her phone is off. I also tried Demosthenes and got voicemail.

I may go out to Juche's house soon... :/
  12. Re: June 20 - Nashville Tennessee - SEA ARRRRGH 2.0 Planning

Stay calm guys, but start making some phone calls with whatever numbers you got. Panic isn't good, getting info is. I'm sure everyone's okay, so let's just start asking around so we can smack them all later for making people worry.
  13. Re: June 20 - Nashville Tennessee - SEA ARRRRGH 2.0 Planning

44 has called the local jails. juche and nixon are not in their systems.
  14. Re: June 20 - Nashville Tennessee - SEA ARRRRGH 2.0 Planning

44 tracking skills have heard atleast one of them was at home this morning.
  15. Anonymous Member

Hey guise, busy today but checking on the evil children. Spoke with Juche's folks. Will explain after the meeting I'm late for!

It is an interesting story.
  16. lokimotion Member

popcorn-scoop-boxes.jpg

Popcorn's ready.
  17. Anonymous Member

WTF who was home?
  18. Re: June 20 - Nashville Tennessee - SEA ARRRRGH 2.0 Planning

out of respect for anonymity, i think just saying that atleast one of them was safe = all were probably safe. IDK what went down, or why they haven't posted, so, who i contacted might not want me telling all of WWP about it :\
  19. AnonFairy21 Member

I don't know about the rest, but I know I can breathe a little easier now knowing someone has heard something. /wipes sweat from brow/ If an update ensues, I can't wait to hear a bit of what went down.
  20. Anonymous Member

Juche's daddy called me worried, something about her being MIA today. But, it seems the anons were in fact, around after the raid on Saturday although I didn't find out when they turned up. Seems there was some sort of anonorgy at Juche's until the wee hours on Saturday that involved tents, marshmellows and a blow torch. Debauchery of the highest order. But I didn't hear about the debauchery part from her dad. That part came from an unnamed source.

Yes folks, IHBT.

Before I left the anons on Saturday afternoon they were discussing going to the open house. I was adamantly opposed to them entering the belly of the beast, particularly since some of the anons from Epic Bologna day were involved. I told them that it was not safe, it was a bad idea and that if they did it against my better judgement then don't call me if their asses land in jail.
    And they did, and they didn't. or at least some of that in some configuration or another.

Recent intel tells me that they did indeed enter the belly of the beast. I do not know if this was before or after the marshmellows and torches, or because of them, but I shall let the fucktards explain this themselves.

Well played anons.

DON'T EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!

p.s. I'm still not posting bail.

ya jerks

Please to be posting a post game report or I will come over there.

Buttwipes
  21. skollie Member

Popcorn is indeed ready.
  22. Anonymous Member

Still haven't heard from them.

I have enough bologna sammies for all of them.
  23. anonymogg Member

Shit, okay so I logged into Juche's account last night and today to see if there were any messages or just ANYTHING. I'm really sorry if people thought she was online, I was just so freaked out I needed to check anything I could. I've tried calling, texting, contacting her sister, everything I could think of.

Zonker, she seriously doesn't go this long without texting me back or calling or doing something. I really hope everybody's okay, but until I actually hear from Juche I'm going to be a nervous fucking wreck. Please post THE VERY MOMENT you hear the tiniest thing, please, okay?
  24. Anonymous Member

They were talking about road tripping to another org, and if they did, they did it Sunday morning because I have it on good authority that they were around on Saturday night. If the fuckers got themselves in trouble somewhere it serves their sorry asses right for not listening to me, but what the hey.

They're grown ups, they can manage. Don't worry about it too much. Like a bad penny, they'll turn up.
  25. anonymogg Member

Okay, so they were talking about going somewhere, so they might've done that... but why is nobody checking in? That's the thing that's getting me so worked up. Juche and I talk through messengers or text messages every single day, and I know she would've at least said SOMETHING by now. Plus, I don't mean to be a bitch or anything, but if something really bad DID happen to them you might feel really shitty for saying "served them right" =\

OMG GUYS PLEASE BE OKAY OMG :(((
  26. twistedpuppet Member

I'm sure they're fine. If they got arrested, we would have known by now because I'm sure Juche or any other anon with them would have contacted someone about it. Either parents or significant others.
  27. Re: June 20 - Nashville Tennessee - SEA ARRRRGH 2.0 Planning

like i said, one of the missing anons was at home on monday morning, so, if that gives a timeframe, it's possible they slept over somewhere, phones died, and went to work.
  28. twistedpuppet Member

Right. So the only thing we need to do is just chill. They'll post or whatever when they get a chance. :) Life is teh busy sometimes.
  29. AnonFairy21 Member

Okay, first someone said they heard something. Then now people are saying they haven't heard anything except that one person showed up Monday morning at home. /gets easily confused/ Do I have the story straight now? And is it allowed for me to give a big ole facepalm for what these peeps have done?
  30. twistedpuppet Member

No. Until they get unbusy enough to log on for a few minutes, we won't really know what they did and did not do. Don't get worked up about it. You guys are letting paranoia take hold of you way to easily right now.
  31. AnonFairy21 Member

It's not that I'm getting worked up about it. I'm really just wondering. There's all this information being spouted off, which makes it very hard to distinguish fact from fiction. It's probably best to just keep mouths shut and wait for one of them to come on and give us the low down.
  32. twistedpuppet Member

That's what I intend to do. :)
  33. Elbynonamous Member

So is Nixon home yet? D:
  34. Adanon Member

[SIZE="5"]Just sayin...[/SIZE]

2n7h3p.jpg
  35. Re: June 20 - Nashville Tennessee - SEA ARRRRGH 2.0 Planning

say, whatever happened with 44 and that assault thing? Tried to find it/updates ect. on WWP but no luck..

Also...found the missing Anons yet?
  36. Elbynonamous Member

44 got the charges dropped. He's out of the country ATM, so nothing new as of right now.
  37. AnonFairy21 Member

Something was said about someone going home Monday morning for a bit, but I really don't know. So I'm not going to jump to anything. Just wait until someone [preferably one of them] comes on to give us a much better update. :)
  38. Anonymous Member

39. lokimotion Member

lol'd.
  40. AnonFairy21 Member