Customize

June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Fragmented_Mask, Jun 20, 2009.

1. June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

POST GAME THREAD

While others are all still at the post-game pubage and preparing for Rave Raid the Third, I will give a brief summary:

QVS: Numbers up from last time (though that's not saying much), a slow trickling of people made it through the morning and the usual megaphone shouting/chanting got underway. Delightful addition was the Anonymous News Announcements, detailing the status of the Scientology trial in France (hope the Scis were listening to that, they might pick up some tips on how not to fail as much as the French Orgs did.)
    Party headed off at about 12:30, to some awesome piratey commentary on the tube. Public seemed either interested in us, or trying to avoid eye contact at all costs. Success!

TCR: Was the usual, numbers peaked at around 40 and much pirate goodness was had (arrrrrgh!.) A lot of leaflets were handed out, but the public attention was fantastic - a lot of members of the public walking past us giving confirmation of their support and telling us to keep up the good work. None of the Scis seemed to even set foot out of the Cult for most of the day, although there was one man who was taking photos who looked a bit suspicious, standing with his camera poised and ready for several minutes. Possibly waiting for facefagging ops?
    Chants at cult asking why they were wasting police time were good, and even the plod seemed friendly today, coming over to talk to protesters and asking how all of this even started. We thankfully didn't get them telling us to keep the noise down this time, and the TrollCanons stuttered on through the day valiantly.

Afterwards there was a [STRIKE]really fucking long[/STRIKE] walk to pub, playing Little Girls as we went, and Rave raid is soon to follow once it gets dark.

PHOTOS:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mgxphotos/sets/72157619925395769/

http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp97/Nothingtoseehere1/June 20 2009/

http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/uu202/NamenlosV/London June 20th/

http://s580.photobucket.com/albums/ss250/TheBandagedMan/Sea Arghh II - June 20th/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14808889@N05/sets/72157620421629256/

Keep up the good work guise, look forward to the Megaraid next month.
  2. The Shadow Member

Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

That really needs either a hyphen (pub-age) or another b ('pubbage') as proper English would probably insist on 'pubage' being pronounced in a different way to what you intended and sounding a lot ruder ;P
  3. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

...pubbage was what was I intended to type, but I think I'll just leave it for the comic effect.
    Also, you never do know with Anonymous...
  4. XanonX Member

5. clum Member

That protest thingy looks quite cool.
    Had to work all day basically so yeah. Also felt half dead.
    Will be at Megaraid though.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

The only annoyance of the day really was when I was walking past a trio of guys (read: chav cunts) holding signs and one asked where we got our masks from. I came over to tell him, he then asked me if I coud take mine off and I said no, at which point he started to move towards me demanding to know if I was wearing it because I was too ugly to be seen without it.

Honestly... I really think that guy ought to have looked in a mirror before having a go at someone else's appearance.
  8. XanonX Member

what pricks...They only want a reaction though, when that happens just turn around and leave, its really not worth creating a scene, seeing as that is probably what they want; to make themselvs feel all big
  9. XanonX Member

this is extreamly off topic but i just looked outside my window and in the sky was a big ball of orange (looked a bit like a fire) that came down really close so i could see its shape, then up again, then vanished...hot air balloon? Xenus return prehaps?
  10. clum Member

Well, I thought it was one of the protest thingamajigs.
    By all means, correct me if I'm wrong.
  11. XanonX Member

It was, but arnt they all protests in some way?
  12. clum Member

What, the protesty thingies?
  13. Anonymous Member

*facepalm* Seriously.. just.. *facepalm*
  14. clum Member

Well I'm sorry if I know that the protesty things are like, protests, kinda thing.
  15. Anonymous Member

No, seriously. You're both just embarrassing yourselves. Stop fagging up this post-game before it's even reached page 2.
  16. Anonymous Member

obvious troll is obvious
  17. XanonX Member

Frag fix the link, it doesnt seem to work when i click it from the OP.
  18. clum Member

What, it wasn't before?
  19. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

Fix'd.
  20. XanonX Member

awesome.
  21. Night Member

nice shoop on the boat :>
  22. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

OK, FAGGOTS

Just back from RaveRaid which was made of win. Scilons shat brix and shut up shop as soon as we arrived back, no police turned up, we all danced our asses off, and I don't think anyone who was there will forget the two drunken ladies who decided to share their epic boobs with Anonymous. A splendid time had by all, and a particular shout out to the drunk hobo who pilfered an EFG mask and staggered around TCR to everyone's entertainment.

A few pics here.
  23. exOT8Michael Member

Hey, great photos. yes, very piratey and lulzy stuff. Loved the galleon banner with cannons and megaphone. Good touch!!
    The GF mask somehow looks at home in Loldon...
    We all know why.
    Hearty slaps on backs for the lulz plundering.
  24. Namenlos Member

Pics will be up this evening,
    video and Rave Raid in the
    next few days.

Also, Trap totaly pulled :D
  25. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

Epic Lulz were had, as usual, even if everyone did run away to the pub and ditch us. Photos will be going up in the next hour or so, usual kinda high volume spam.

and also...

Whoevers mask that is, i have it. Ill bring it next month so you can grab it then.
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

You guise
    ROCK!!

*hoists a glass*

:D Man, between the St. Pete Times thread and the post game reports this is liek, liek, the bestest Dad day in a long while! *schniffle*
    Happy Solstice Everyone!

:)
  27. Namenlos Member

Don't forget the epic interview lady who turned up at QVS, who talked to Hat and... an ex Scilon chap whose name I forget.
    She asked if Hat was the leader of Anonymous :D :D This will be on YouToobs within a few days ;)

Also writing meme shizzle on people's hands at the pub was fun, especially mixing hands up to create such gems as "Educated Tits" and "The Homo Tits LOL".

Random homeless guy was random. I was a bit shocked you guys actually drank from the same bottle he had been, you guys totally have herpes now D:
  28. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

Just got home.

I know I was introduced as 'Trap'...
    But do you think it actually registered that I am a trap?
  29. Namenlos Member

*strokes chin* I don't know... he was wearing a plastic BDSM rat on his top hat after all...
  30. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

Damn, right now I'd give anything for a threesome with both him and the rat.
    Squeekys razor claws are hot. Oh, and he was pretty cute himself.
  31. afternon Member

Main raid was great as was post raid pub- myself, and 3 other anons rushed off to Victoria park for the free festival (Paradise park) which was excellent and the cider was lethal! Handed out all the "you found the card" cards I had and I masked up for a while- some guys recognised the mask and applauded, another reaction was WTF...

Sorry we missed the rave raid- blame the cider!

I also reckon that festivals are excellent places to spread anons message and find more anons.
  32. basil Member

33. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

Hoem

Anonandon and I and watched this the morning after.

34. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

Doubt it.

I didn't know until I was told :confused:
  35. Namenlos Member

Photos up here.

Wanky artsy photos here.
  36. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

Split seconds after i had i thaught about this lol oh well, ive had a good run.

Photos are going up now, computer has been a bastard all day so i havent been able to do much. Ill post when theyre up.

photos are up
    http://s580.photobucket.com/albums/ss250/TheBandagedMan/Sea%20Arghh%20%20II%20-%20June%2020th/
  37. virus knight Member

sea arrrrgh 2 was epic

that pub had some wired drinks however :$
  38. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

Damn you... Now you've triggered my hypochondria. I read that quote, and my lips started to tingle :(
  39. Re: June 20 - London, England - Sea Arrrgh II Postgame

This is why tinfoileyfags are superior.
    I foresaw the [STRIKE]hepatitis[/STRIKE] aids soon enough to respectfully decline a swig

::edit::
    We so have to start rewarding random hobos with a mask + few cans of Special Brew for sleeping in their doorway.
  40. Gentlemen Member

Whoever made the pirate ship thing to hang over the barrier is my hero.